Dr. Eric Berger, MD

Cosmetic Medicine •  Male • Age 71

Dr. Berger

Eric S Berger MD

897 Park Ave # Revitta New York, NY 10075

Dr. Eric Berger, MD is a Cosmetic Medicine Specialist in New York, NY and has over 45 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Autonomous University of Guadalajara / Faculty of Medicine medical school in 1975. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Berger to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Cosmetic Medicine Specialists in your area

See similar Cosmetic Medicine Specialists in New York

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Berger accepts

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Berger treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Berger's conditions and procedures:

• Botox® Injection
  • Dermal Filler
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Eric Berger, MD...

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Berger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Berger

4.5

Dr. Berger?
He is the best doc I have ever met and I recommend him to everyone. There are a lot of positive aspects in clinic: a convenient location, nice people in the team, and the whole atmosphere is pleasant. All good things. And finally, it all comes down to Dr. Eric, he is a passionate professional.
Susan Hancock – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
After only a few appointments and procedures with Dr Eric I feel comfortable and confident in his knowledge, experience, and skills. I have been very happy with my results after my PDO Threads Lift procedure. Highly recommend!
Kristin Hawkins – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
He is very open about all the pros and cons of treatment and makes himself available for all questions throughout the process. Last visit I got Juvederm injections. My result is fantastic! Recommend!
Madison Richardson – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
Dr. Berger and his crew are amazing. I got multiple procedures here and I was impressed with the whole process and results. Everyone was very kind and patient with me, answering all my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Eric for any of your cosmetic needs.
Emma Holt – Dec 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
I was more than satisfied with a recent eyelids surgery performed in Revitta. Dr. Eric Berger was very polite and attentive to my case. He provided me with detailed information on the chosen procedure, covered all possible risks and performed the treatment on a high level.
Zoe Perez – Dec 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
Professional, confidential, friendly service. Everytime I have visited Dr Eric I have received the best of care. I love my results. Thank you so much!!
Ava Cooper – Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
I went in for a Lip Augmentation. Dr. Berger explained everything beforehand. The procedure was quick and painless, and he was great to work with. I would recommend!
Chloe Coleman – Dec 10, 2019
had my lips done with Juvederm and I love the results 100%
Sandra Hoover – Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
My visit was quick, painless, and very informative. Great treatment by Dr. Eric and the team! Thank you, so much!
Sharlene Howard – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
LOVE my pdo threads treatment from Dr. Berger! I've been seeing videos of this procedure on Instagram from Simon Ourian (the Kardashians plastic surgeon) and I assumed it could only be done in Beverly Hills, but to my surprise, I found someone with an impressive portfolio in New York! I'd been unhappy with my natural face sagging for years, but not enough to risk going under the knife. This threads treatment was a better option for me because are dissolved over time. My face became much tighter and slightly but naturally looking lifted (jowls specifically). I had Dr. Berger inject some Radiesse just in the upper cheeks / cheek bones to make all face look even more youthful. The results are everything I had hoped for! He does great work; I can't wait to come back next month for a non-surgical chin augmentation! (You can expect another before & after photo for that one too - no shame!)
Maria B – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
Dr. Berger is excellent. He's extremely knowledgeable and is really easy to talk to. He discusses different options and the pros and cons of each procedure. Its refreshing to have a doctor who actually takes the time to listen and tend to your needs. This is definitely a place I would recommend to anyone who is serious about their skin!
Emory – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
Dr. Berger is godsend! I've had a lot of very stubborn closed comedones for so long now. Desperate, I came here for consultation and treatment. Really respect and appreciate Dr. Berger. He is extremely proficient with skin care techniques. I have had 3 treatments and I am so impressed! So happy with the results. So, if you're looking for great results, thorough education and treatment, in a clearly safe, sanitary environment - this is the spot for you.
Yam – Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
I will definitely return for any of my cosmetic needs!!
Margaret Diaz – Jul 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
I finally have clear skin again, thanks to Dr. Berger and Regina. My face was plagued with occasional red pimples. Hydrafacial and special creams had my acne under control within several months.
Lilian Hobson – Jul 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
I have had multiple procedures ranging in scope from minimal to surgical and have had nothing but positive experiences. Dr. Berger is very hands-on and his work is exceptional. All procedures from staff has been just as top-notch.
Maria Rodriguez in The Bronx, NY – Jun 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
Regina is incredible. When I had a Micro Laser Peel I wasn’t expecting much in the way of personalized service. However, Regina not only did an amazing job with the peel but also was able to come up with a unique recovery skin care plan especially for my skin. She really goes the extra mile.
Amelia Torres in New York City, NY – Jun 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
Procedure was fairly quick and no too painful. Just some pressure that was a tad uncomfortable. Very happy with results so far. Jawline sore the evening after procedure but a bit better the next day. You must sleep on your back for 3-4 nights and no running or intense workouts for 1-2 weeks. I am hopeful the results will improve more after 1-2 months. I also had Radiesse Chin filler along with the threads to lift the jawline and jowls. I trust Dr Berger and the staff at Revitta in Manhattan. On another note.....Their office is beautiful!
Adrianna Dan in Manhattan, NY – Jun 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
Overall, after one whole year, I am very pleased with my result (upper eyelids surgery). My only regret is not having done the uppers in my 40s when I could have enjoyed make up (and shopping at Sephora) a bit more Fortunately, 10 years ago selfies and iphone cameras were not as prolific so I wasn't too bothered. So if you are in your 40s and worried about your uppers, I say find the best surgeon and go for it. There is no pain and the down time is not too bad and in some cases , minimal. And, of course, Dr. Berger was wonderful in every way.
Irene K. in New York, NY – Jun 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
Revitta Cosmetic is the only place I trust to come to get derma-filler. Staff is friendly, the place is always clean, waiting room area makes you feel super relaxed. Dr is awesome. He's very gentle and you will never look overdone. He really listens to what you want and always does such a good job with my lips.
Eugene Hernandez in NY – Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
I went in for PDO threads. I was told the procedure is virtually painless, couldn't be further from the truth. They put numbing cream on my face that didn't kick in until I left an hour later. Unfortunately, the horror was over by then. Each needle/thread that went into my face felt like he was hitting my bone. He does not have a gentle hand or didn't have a handle on the injections which left blood all over my face. Ive never experienced pain like this before from any doctor during injections. He doesn't communicate throughout the procedure to inform you of what he's doing...if nothing else it would be a good distraction from the pain. His assistant is just as bad. She doesn't have a comforting bed side manner to help you through the process. Instead she just stood there and would occasionally wipe some blood off my face with the force of a bulldozer. The worst experience I've ever had with a doctor and his staff. I went home black and blue with dried blood all over my face in pain.
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Berger?

• Cosmetic Medicine

Cabrini Med Ctr
1975
Autonomous University of Guadalajara / Faculty of Medicine

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Berger communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Berger offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Berger offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Berger have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Berger offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Berger offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (212) 535-1201