Dr. Eric Berger, MD

Cosmetic Medicine ·  Male · Age 70

Dr. Berger

Eric S Berger MD

897 Park Ave # Revitta New York, NY 10075

Dr. Eric Berger, MD is a cosmetic medicine specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 44 years. He graduated from Autonomous University Of Guadalajara / Faculty Of Medicine in 1975 and specializes in cosmetic medicine, age management medicine, and more.

Dr. Berger accepts

Dr. Berger's conditions and procedures:

• Botox® Injection
  • Dermal Filler
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Skin Aging

4.3

Dr. Berger?
Dr. Berger's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eric Berger, MD
Dr. Berger is godsend! I've had a lot of very stubborn closed comedones for so long now. Desperate, I came here for consultation and treatment. Really respect and appreciate Dr. Berger. He is extremely proficient with skin care techniques. I have had 3 treatments and I am so impressed! So happy with the results. So, if you're looking for great results, thorough education and treatment, in a clearly safe, sanitary environment - this is the spot for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
I will definitely return for any of my cosmetic needs!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
I finally have clear skin again, thanks to Dr. Berger and Regina. My face was plagued with occasional red pimples. Hydrafacial and special creams had my acne under control within several months.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
I have had multiple procedures ranging in scope from minimal to surgical and have had nothing but positive experiences. Dr. Berger is very hands-on and his work is exceptional. All procedures from staff has been just as top-notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
Regina is incredible. When I had a Micro Laser Peel I wasn’t expecting much in the way of personalized service. However, Regina not only did an amazing job with the peel but also was able to come up with a unique recovery skin care plan especially for my skin. She really goes the extra mile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
Procedure was fairly quick and no too painful. Just some pressure that was a tad uncomfortable. Very happy with results so far. Jawline sore the evening after procedure but a bit better the next day. You must sleep on your back for 3-4 nights and no running or intense workouts for 1-2 weeks. I am hopeful the results will improve more after 1-2 months. I also had Radiesse Chin filler along with the threads to lift the jawline and jowls. I trust Dr Berger and the staff at Revitta in Manhattan. On another note.....Their office is beautiful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
Overall, after one whole year, I am very pleased with my result (upper eyelids surgery). My only regret is not having done the uppers in my 40s when I could have enjoyed make up (and shopping at Sephora) a bit more Fortunately, 10 years ago selfies and iphone cameras were not as prolific so I wasn't too bothered. So if you are in your 40s and worried about your uppers, I say find the best surgeon and go for it. There is no pain and the down time is not too bad and in some cases , minimal. And, of course, Dr. Berger was wonderful in every way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
Revitta Cosmetic is the only place I trust to come to get derma-filler. Staff is friendly, the place is always clean, waiting room area makes you feel super relaxed. Dr is awesome. He's very gentle and you will never look overdone. He really listens to what you want and always does such a good job with my lips.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
I went in for PDO threads. I was told the procedure is virtually painless, couldn't be further from the truth. They put numbing cream on my face that didn't kick in until I left an hour later. Unfortunately, the horror was over by then. Each needle/thread that went into my face felt like he was hitting my bone. He does not have a gentle hand or didn't have a handle on the injections which left blood all over my face. Ive never experienced pain like this before from any doctor during injections. He doesn't communicate throughout the procedure to inform you of what he's doing...if nothing else it would be a good distraction from the pain. His assistant is just as bad. She doesn't have a comforting bed side manner to help you through the process. Instead she just stood there and would occasionally wipe some blood off my face with the force of a bulldozer. The worst experience I've ever had with a doctor and his staff. I went home black and blue with dried blood all over my face in pain.
Great, attentive staff. Dr. Berger is wonderful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
Dr. Eric Berger has many years of experience being a leading specialist in Aesthetic Medicine. He is an expert in facial rejuvenation, facial fillers, botulinum toxin, tension threads, and laser facial rejuvenation, to highlight some. He has complemented his training with multiple courses. Thanks to this, Dr. Eric Berger is recognized as one of the best specialists in Cosmetic Anti-aging Cosmetology. He is also a good person and always deals with his patient very politely. Because of his skill and good nature, I always suggest getting in touch with Dr. Eric Berger for treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
Dr. Berger was very professional and genuine. I "interviewed" 2 other top New York plastic surgeons before I came in for a consultation with Dr. Berger.I knew instantly that he was the one. I had everything picked out in my head but Dr. Berger suggested a totally different approach. Boy! I am glad that I listened.I love the result! So do all my friends, family members and my fiancé.His staffs are are also very responsive and sweet. I couldn't imagine going through this life changing experience with someone elseDr. Berger is now my go-to-doctor for any future cosmetic needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
Dr. Berger is great! I've now used him for two procedures.. only 10 days after my second one I'm pleased with the results! His staff is very welcoming and dr Berger is professional and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
Words cannot describe how pleased and how happy I am! I had a thread lift done. Honestly, I couldn't have imagined it to turn out any better. Not only does it look great but I healed so much quicker than I have in the past. He must have been so gentle during the procedure and the office was so calm and comfortable. I'm so impressed and would never go anywhere else. He also was VERY reasonably priced! Thank you Dr. Berger and team! His services is highly recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
Dr. Berger is a great listener and understood my needs and expectations. His staff is friendly and courteous
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
I went to get PDO Threads needed a mild jaw lift on both sides, Dr. Berger advertises on Facebook 30 Threads for $1599.00 for thread face & neck lift. I ent for a consultation told the Dr I wanted the 30 threads as advertised on facebook for $1599.00 for 30 thread. I show up for the procedure and Dr. Berger and his nurse would not do 30 they insisted 60 thread for $3000.00 above my budget, said we won't bother otherwise did not properly num my face inserted about 10 threads bruised my jaws I had
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
Dr. Berger has a personality that a person will love or hate. He has a wonderful sense of humor that relieves the stress of procedures. The man really knows his stuff. He has akteedy done wonders for my looks in a single visit. Wonderful doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
I had 2 syringes of Radiesse injected into my cheeks on 6/21/17. At the same time, I had a syringe amount of Boletero injected into my tear troughs and Botox in the forehead. I'm so glad I saw the results immediatly because my cheeks swelled up shortly after the proceedure. That evening was the worst of the swelling and almost 48 hours later the swelling was completely gone. I have to say that my cheeks look amazing! The doctor Berger did an excellent job .....Thanks
5 stars
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?
I wanted to enhance my lips and decided on getting Juvederm injections. When I arrived for my appointment I didn't have to wait long to be seen by the doctor. After my questions were answered they placed a topycal numbing cream over my lips which worked as it should. I didn't feel any pain during the injections. After the procedure was over my lips did swell a little but did not bruise, the swelling only lasted about 2-3 days. Im happy with results and really liked Dr. Berger. Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Berger, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Berger?

• Mon: closed