Dr. Eric Becker, MD

Dr. Eric Becker, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Eric Becker, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Bethlehem, PA and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Temple Univ Sch Of Med in 1986 and specializes in psychiatry.

2045 Westgate Dr Ste 402

Bethlehem, PA 18017

• Capital Blue Cross
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Becker

See how frequently Dr. Becker performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bipolar Disorder
Major Depressive Disorder
ADHD and-or ADD

Dr. Becker's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Psychiatric Evaluation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Temple University Hospital

Dr. Becker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Becker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Becker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Becker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Becker to family and friends

Dr. Becker's Performance

I am very happy with the care I receive from Dr. Becker. I find his office and staff very pleasant. He is the 3rd psychiatrist I worked with in the Lehigh Valley. I'm comfortable with him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He talks down to you, spends only about 5 minutes with a patient, yet the waiting time is over 45 minutes. He doesn't exactly seem to care much about his patients. He is only looking for $$$. The staff is just as bad. The receptionist literally hung up on me when I had to cancel my appointment....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Just keeps throughing pill after pill at me, when I say they don't help, he gives me another one on top of the initial ones. Uncomfortably nosey. And charges extra for anylising your issue. I told him I couldn't come in as often as he wants, because of money, and he dropped me on the spot. The...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Eric Becker was covering for my regular psychiatrist. I ran 5 days short on my Paxil taking 1-1/2 10mg per day. I have been taking Paxil for 30 years for migraines and depression.. Throughout that time I mostly taken 3 10mg tabs per day. I needed him to cover for5 days prescription for me...more
Are you Dr. Becker?