Dr. Eric Baylin, MD

Dr. Eric Baylin, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Eric Baylin, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Suwanee, GA. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

3890 Johns Creek Pkwy Ste 240

Suwanee, GA 30024

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Baylin

See how frequently Dr. Baylin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Entropion
Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
Ectropion of Eyelid

Dr. Baylin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

• Repair of Eye Laceration
  • Scleral Reinforcement Surgery
  • Tear Drainage Surgery
  • Tear Duct Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Baylin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baylin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baylin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baylin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baylin to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Baylin's Performance
in Suwanee, GA |
I had saved for a long time to turn the page on the Big 60 by getting eyelid surgery and a brow lift. My regular eye doctor and his office manager recommended Dr. Baylin. I had considered a different physician who could do everything that I wanted including a lower facelift. However, I was very impressed by Dr. Baylin's expertise and liked the idea of using a doctor with a background in ophthalmology AND plastic surgery. I couldn't be more happy with my eyes. I am so happy with my outcome.
in Suwanee, GA |
Dr Baylin operated on both upper and lower eyelids for me. During the office visit I did not feel rushed or that he was not listening to me. My lower lids were stretched out causing me to have dry eyes as well as always looking tired. The upper lids were so droopy that my vision was really impacted. The surgeries were easy, no pain, minimal swelling that was controlled by ice. I recommend Dr Baylin to anyone needing this surgery.
in Woodstock, GA |
Dr. Baylin came highly recommended to me by two different friends. I saw their surgery results and was hoping for the same for me. I couldn't be more pleased with the entire process - from the time I first met Dr. Baylin through now. I would also highly recommend him to my friends as well. He and his staff are personable, compassionate, and helpful. You can't go wrong with Dr. Baylin.
in Lilburn, GA |
Dr. Baylin is very professional, and at the same time very good at communicating. His office and surgery center are both staffed by friendly and helpful people. He quickly assessed my problem with my upper and lower eyelids - and I did not even realize the lower ones needed work! He did an excellent job with my surgery. Though I am still healing from the surgery on the upper lids, I can already see a great improvement. I would recommend his services to any of my friends.
in Cumming, GA |
GREAT doctor! Very professional, polite, courteous, and he does EXCELLENT work! I had both the upper and lower eye lids removed by a Mohls surgeon and he spent three hours doing reconstruction work that I am very amazed and pleased with. And everyone who sees pictures is amazed! God is good and blessed us with a great doctor for what I needed to have done.
in Hoschton, GA |
Dr. Baylin is very upbeat and gave both myself and my wife a high level of confidence that his recommendation would solve the problem. I had lower and upper eyelid surgery to open my eyes more. This did greatly improve my looks (according to my wife) and my vision is better. So, YES I would highly recommend Dr. Baylin to you and my friends.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Baylin is extremely professional; yet easy to talk to. It is rare to find a physician that is not only interested in your health but cares about you as a person. I would highly recommend Dr. Baylin to my friends and family (which I NEVER do unless I am 100% convinced he is the best of the best). He performed a ptsosis repair and, though I am still recovering, I already see a huge improvement . He is a talented surgeon and his office staff is friendly and professional.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Found him on my insurance company's website listed as an Ophthalmologist. Made an appointment for dry, red, painful eyes and blurry vision. Rather than treating me for my problem, he told me I could use some plastic surgery from him. I asked him about my problem and he referred me to another ophthalmologist. Then he gave me a bill for $156.35. I complained, but he insisted on being paid, so I paid him.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Baylin, MD?
Are you Dr. Baylin?