Dr. Eric Baker, MD

Dr. Eric Baker, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Eric Baker, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Greenville, SC. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

26 Roper Corners Cir

Greenville, SC 29615

Learn about Dr. Baker

See how frequently Dr. Baker performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Discoloration
Actinic Keratosis
Birthmark

Dr. Baker's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Hives
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Penile Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• University Of Toledo College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Mercy Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Wilford Hall Usaf
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Baker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baker to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Baker's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Greer |
I've had skin challenges for 15 years and dealt with several providers which have provided excellent care. I was recommended by a provider to Dr Baker for his experience, methods and approach. When facing surgical and non-surgical options I believe Dr. Baker correctly identified the several conditions (including one new acute one) , shared his opinion about their examination, surveillance and treatment, allowed me to share my thoughts and concerns, and appropriately followed through with success
Lynnville, TN |
Dr. Baker listened well to my concerns, was respectful during the exam, and explained issues clearly. His demeanor was patient, thoughtful and kind. The exam and questions took some time and it didn't feel to me as he was rushing at all. I had to wait 20 minutes, but with the quality of care I received, I don't mind. Plus, my appointment was at the end of the day and I imagine he gets a bit behind by then. I'm glad I was referred to him.
in Greenville SC |
The name of this practice is ironic. I would never trust my skin with James Baker.I had skin issues he didn't even address. All he did was try to force a medication for severe nodular acne on me, when I haven't had even 1 pimple in 4 years! (which he had samples of, so I believe he would have benefited if I filled that prescription) Makes no sense! Seeing him was such a waste of time and money. He also told me to not wash my face or use moisturizer. What a crock! Wish I could give 0 stars
in Greer, SC |
Dr. Baker listens to me and includes my opinions in his diagnoses and treatments . He's very easy to talk to and certainly is not an authoritarian-type doctor. His staff is among the friendliest in my healthcare experience.
in Greenville, SC |
Dr. Baker keeps telling me there is nothing wrong with me. I have had a condition that itches, breaks out and moves around my body. It has swelling and outbreaks. My ears were stuck together for weeks and he says it obsessive/compulsive. Now it's my genitals and when he looked at them, told me there was nothing wrong with me. I can't even hardly walk. He has never even taken a blood sample and his examinations last about two minutes. All he tells me is to put prescribed cr?me on it.
in Greenville, SC |
I would highly recommend Dr Baker to anyone looking for a great dermatologist. Very thorough and professional and his office is run very efficiently. I have never had a long wait and his office staff is very warm and helpful.
Today I saw Dr. Baker for the first time. I was blown away with his attentiveness and genuine concern for my issue. From the front office staff to his nurse they listened to my questions and made my experience great. Dr. Baker provided care that is hard to find now a days. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Baker, MD?
Are you Dr. Baker?