Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD

General Surgery ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Silberblatt

Aesthetic Surgery of Virginia, Roanoke, VA

3505 Brambleton Ave Roanoke, VA 24018

Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD is a general surgery specialist in Roanoke, VA and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from New York Medical College in 1977 and specializes in general surgery.

Dr. Silberblatt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Silberblatt

Dr. Silberblatt?
Dr. Silberblatt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD
The professionalism of his staff and the way he treated my family were amazing. The results from the procedure we had performed was equally amazing. I would highly recommend Dr. Silverblatt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD?
I have been to Dr. Silberblatt several times over a 15 year period for cosmetic as well as non-cosmetic procedures. He has always listened to me, has given non-biased information, explained procedures well, and patiently answered all questions. My results have always been exceptional - he is a truly skilled surgeon. As a physician myself, I appreciate his professionalism. I would recommend him without reservation to anyone needing cosmetic services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD?
Dr. Silberblatt has provided stellar care for both my significant other as well as myself. I recently received a breast augmentation and the results by far exceeded my expectations! Thanks to Dr. Silberblatt's thorough and thoughtful explanations of what to expect post-surgery, the recovery process has been a smooth one. His unequivocal expertise, friendly staff, and phenomenal bedside manner are among the many reasons as to why I recommend him so highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD?
I was really nervous when I first decided to get lipo, because I've never had surgery. I found Dr. Silberblatt online and decided to schedule a consultation after reading reviews. Amy and Ms. Alice were always sweet to me. Once it was time to schedule my procedure, I was really calm. I was even calm on procedure day- like really calm. It was weird. Something about Dr. Silberblatt made me trust him 100%. I love my results, and I wouldn't hesitate to go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD?
Dr Silberblatt provided excellent care for a family member! Highly skilled surgeon?? In the beginning nature of required surgery limited in our area. He began offering this Care 10 years ago. So thankful! Initial visit very thorough. Every step of the procedure explained completely. Surgery went exactly as expected. No surprises! Follow up above and beyond from Dr. Silberblatt personally. Dr. Silberblatt’s staff very professional, kind,and caring! Highly recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD?
Dr. Silberblatt performed a lipoabdominoplasty (tummy tuck) on me. The results are AMAZING. He has a differing technique from others, without drains and only one incision. Eleven days post surgery, all stitches were removed. I was able to start moving around fairly easily after removal of the stitches. The results look great, the incision looks excellent and Dr. Silberblatt has changed how I look at myself! Everyone in his office is amazing to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD?
He did a fantastic job removing scarring from another Doctor. I highly recommend him. I never had a problem with scheduling. Office staff were friendly. Everyone answered all my questions. I was very pleased with the whole experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD?
Dr. Silberblatt performed a lipoabdominoplasty (tummy tuck) on m3, and the results have been fantastic. His technique is different from the other surgeons I consulted. There are no drains, and I was able to stop taking the narcotic pain pills in a day and a half. I was moving around fairly well within a week. The results look great so far and the incision looks excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD?
Dr. Silberblatt performed dermolipectomy on my tummy and liposuction on my back in two separate procedures. I am overjoyed at the results of both of my surgeries. After having four children, I no longer felt comfortable in my own skin. Dr. Silberblatt helped me by fixing the parts of my body that bothered me. He is very caring, professional and an excellent surgeon. If you ever wondered if plastic surgery was right for you, don't hesitate to seek out a consultation with him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD?
Great! Had mini facelift and was well please. He did a fantastic job removing scarring from another Doctor. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD?
Dr. Silberblatt and his entire staff are wonderful! Everyone is pleasant and very helpful. Dr. Silberblatt explains everything and answers any questions you may have. I never waited more than 15 minutes from the time I walked in the office to the time I saw Dr. Silberblatt. My surgery went well and I am very satisfied with the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD?
Dr. Silberblatt and his office were wonderful to work with. At no point in time did I feel rushed or pushed to make a decision I wasn't ready to make. All of my questions were answered and I was able to meet with him as often as necessary to discuss my surgery and ask questions. I am very happy with the outcome of my breast augmentation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD?
Dr. Silberblatt & his team are very professional and helpful. Roanoke, VA is fortunate to have such skilled plastic surgeon of Dr. Silberblatt’s calibre in the Roanoke Valley.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD?
I am thrilled with my surgery, a blepharoplasty and a mini facelift. Dr. Silberblatt is wonderful. He listened to me and answered all my concerns. His staff is fabulous too. Five hundred characters is not enough to tell you how welcoming and positive they all are. It was a great experience, a great outcome and many "you look great", "you look so rested" compliments later, I wouldn't hesitate to have Dr. Silberblatt work on me again. I highly recommend him!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD?
My experience with Dr. Silberblatt has been great. I have been pleased with the tummy tuck surgery he preformed. The wait time for appointments has at the most has been 10 minutes or less. He takes time to answer my questions and give explanations. His staff are always friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD?
I had a good experience with Dr Silberblatt. He is an excellent surgeon. He has a wonderful staff as well! I would highly recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD?
When I was thinking of having a facial tuck, I asked my family and friends in the medical community who should I use. The name Silberblatt was repeated several times, of course I googled him. Plus, I knew two friends that had used his services. I loved the fact that both said,” He made me feel special “. Dr. Silberblatt’s reputation as being very professional, very meticulous and the fact that he truly cares about his patients was more that enough for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD?
Dr. Silberblatt did a great job explaining the botox procedure and customized the injections to my cosmetic needs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD?
I am beyond glad that I chose Dr. Silberblatt for my long awaited facelift. My only regret is that I didn't have it ten years earlier. My husband and I are extremely satisfied with the result and would gladly recommend him for any cosmetic procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Silberblatt, MD?
Dr Silberblatt performed a small procedure (cyst removal) for me and was excellent, both in his skill and manner. Everyone else in his office was also kind and efficient. I can very highly recommend Dr Silberblatt, and would definitely go to him again, if needed.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Silberblatt?

As a board-certified plastic surgeon, I offer a comprehensive array of surgical and non-surgical facial and body procedures, including breast augmentation, facelift surgery, abdominoplasty, laser skin therapy and more. At my practice, I strive to for...

• General Surgery

1978
1977
1974

Dr. Silberblatt accepts

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Silberblatt's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Silberblatt's conditions and procedures:

• Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Irregularities
  • Facial Lesions
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Wound Repair

Aesthetic Surgery of Virginia, Roanoke, VA

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Silberblatt treats patients.