Dr. Enrique Davila, MD

Dr. Enrique Davila, MD

Hematology | Male | 67 years old

Our physician, Dr. Enrique Davila, has a long career in oncology and hematology in South Florida and has been very successful in pioneering the delivery of up-to-date, cutting-edge cancer care combined with personalized attention. Dr. Davila has been the recipient of some of the largest grants for oncological cancer care in South Florida from the National Institute of Health and the National Cancer Institute. He has participated in many national and international breakthrough studies in cancer care. Dr. Davila is a known authority in Hematology and Medical Oncology and has authored more than 50 publications. Our mission is to provide all of our patients with up to date, excellent medical care, combining the classic professional approach to medicine with the most recent innovations, in a courteous, respectful, compassionate and personalized manner, adapted as best as we can, to needs of each individual patient.Read more

Dr. Davila's Experience

See how Dr. Davila's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Davila

Dr. Davila accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Davila has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Davila
Dr. Davila's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (22)
Hallandale, FL |
STAFF AND DOCTOR VERY RUDE. THEY SEEM NOT TO CARE ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS. WHEN YOU GET TO THE RECEPTIONIST SHE SEEMS TO BE MAD THAT YOU ARE THERE. NO COOPERATION FROM THEM AT ALL. VERY COLD PEOPLE. WILL NEVER RECOMMEND ANY ONE TO GO THERE.
in NMB |
He's the only Doctor. Who really look for a real treatment or cure. For all his patients. He is the only one who has a real knowledge of what or how to treat people suffering any kind of cancer. He never stops until he find the correct treatment for each special case. GOD BLEES YOU DR. ENRIQUE DAVILA.
Miami, FL |
I haven't ever went to Dr. office and spent 90 minutes with him going thru my and my family medical history. He was short on nurses at the time and took my blood test by himself.
Atlanta, GA |
Upset that I wasted my insurance dollars with this doctor. He have no compassion, he lacks professional skills, he misdiagnosed me, and he have you waiting for over an hour in the exam rooms. 43 years of non experience. I will never refer anyone to his office.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
After a Pet scan was completed on Thursday, May 6, 2016, I was unable to reach the doctor for his opinion and/or findings until Monday, May 10. At that time he still did not call me but relayed to his admin to tell me that scan was all good. Yes, my cancerous condition was not evident but the written report clearly notes an abdominal aortic aneurysm (4.5cm). All good? .I require a visit to cardiologist as 4.5 cm aneurysm on aorta is not at all all good. I fired him immediately!
in Miami, FL |
I was very pleased with Dr.Davila, and liked him very much. I found him very considerate and caring. I would highly recommend him.
in Sunny Isles Beach, FL |
HORRIBLE DOCTOR WITH ABSOLUTELY NO COMPASSION!! AWFUL HUMAN BEING!! My daughter and I being new to hospice care were looking for a second opinion. Immediately within the first 3 minutes that he heard that I was in hospice he abruptly got up & said I cannot treat you & gave all of us a disgusted look and walked out without human care or compassion that we were in a desperate situation. We could not believe the SEVERE LACK OF HUMANITY & COMPASSION! NO GOOD! STAY AWAY! DISGUSTING & DESPICABLE MAN!
in Sunny Isles Beach |
HORRIBLE DOCTOR WITH ABSOLUTELY NO COMPASSION!!! AWFUL HUMAN BEING!! My mother and I being new to hospice care were looking for a second opinion. Immediately within the first 3 minutes that he heard that my mom was in hospice he got up and said I cannot treat you and gave all of us a disgusted look and walked out without human care or compassion that we were in a desperate situation. We could not believe the SEVERE LACK OF HUMANITY & COMPASSION! NO GOOD...STAY AWAY. DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR FROM HIM!
Dr Davila is the #1 oncology, hematology Doctor ever. The experience this man has no other Dr will ever have. He is a little ruff on the side but then I can I am not looking for sympathy I am looking for a cure and be healthy again. And trust me if you are looking to be cure this is the doctor for you. I trust my life 100% with him.
in Miami, fl |
My experience with this doctor was very unpleasant . No bedside manner what so ever nor does he have any type of compassion . During my examination he was very rough & During my breast examination no gown was offered and roughly removed my bra. Abruptly walked out of the room without saying a word. I would not recommend this doctor not even to my worst enemy.....STAY AWAY!!!!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Enrique Davila, MD?
Are you Dr. Davila?

Dr. Davila's Care Philosophy

Dr. Davila's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Hematology
  •  Board certified in Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology

Dr. Davila has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Davila's Board Certifications

• All Lymphoma
  • Anal Disorders
  • Anal and Rectal Cancer
  • Anemia
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bile Duct Cancer
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Bone Cancer
  • Brain Cancer
  • Breast Cancer
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • ENT Cancer
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Hemophilia
  • Hodgkin's Disease
  • Hypercoagulable State
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Kaposi's Sarcoma
  • Lung Cancer
  • Lymphocytosis
  • Lymphoma, Large Cell, Anaplastic
  • Lymphoma, Large-Cell
  • Macroglobulinemia (incl. Waldenstrom's )
  • Mantle Cell Lymphoma
  • Pleura Cancer
  • Pleural Cancer
  • Polycythemia Rubra Vera
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Prostate Cancer

Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania

Completed in 1980

University Miami School Med

Completed in 1981

Dr. Davila does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davila and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hematology

• Paracentesis
  • Plasmapheresis
  • Thoracentesis

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.