Dr. Enrico Fazzini, DO

Neurology | Male

Dr. Enrico Fazzini, DO
Dr. Enrico Fazzini, DO is a neurology doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Fazzini is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center .

Dr. Fazzini's Experience

See how Dr. Fazzini's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fazzini

Dr. Fazzini accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Fazzini is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fazzini has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fazzini's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fazzini to family and friends
    2.6
    Dr. Fazzini's Performance
    Brooklyn, NY |
    I cancelled my 1st appt after reading negative reviews. i told his receptionist why & she after she told him, he called me. I gave him a second chance. Always listen to your instinct. My husband has Parkinsons & was getting antsy after 45 minutes. The front office insisted there was another patient ahead of us..his office is in view of the waiting room. Unless that patient jumped out the window, there was no patient. She lied, and only knocked when we got up to leave. Then he came out
    Mendham, NJ |
    he has helped us so much . after misdiagnosis over and over, we were relieved to find Dr. Fazzini. so, we feel confident and like him very much.
    Smithtown, NY |
    Charged for osteopathic manipulation which was never performed. He charged his fee upfront which turned out to be more than the allowable Medicare charge. When asked for a refund of the difference, his staff replied that he can charge whatever he wants. Refuses to refund the difference. I have lodged a complaint with Medicare. Has a bedside manner of an arrogant know-it-all but actually is not that good of a doctor. Would NEVER recommend this greedy, unprofessional quack.
    in New York, NY |
    I have known Dr. Fazzini for 20 years! He has been an overall wonderful, compassionate and caring doctor. When other doctors would not or could not treat me, he took me in, and helped me. As a result I trust him and have seen improvement in my overall functioning. He will listen, which is rare these days with doctors, and give you his opinion, you might not like it, but he is a mensch!!
    in Ashburn, VA |
    I feel this doctor is a charlatan. I took my wife to him, looking for a knowledgeable doctor to care for her Parkinson's, but all he did is upped her dose of medicines. The doctor does not take Medicare and does unnecessary test in the room next to his office. Now we get a bill for $1200.
    Jericho, NY |
    Brought my Parkinsons mother there & waited an hour with NO AIR CONDITIONING on 90 degree day. Has no staff working there. He took personal calls & stared at his computer. He spoke over me, then asked my mother for $137 rather than take her ins. saying we were lucky to get someone of his "caliber". What caliber-he prescribed the same meds her other doctors prescribed. He then asked me for cash and insulted me when I said I didn't have that much on me. He's a clown & liar.
    in Delray Beach, FL |
    He prides himself on giving out his cell phone number but he doesn't answer his cell phone nor does he return calls when you leave messages on his cell phone, especially in an emergency. I called him over 6 times DURING AN EMERGENCY and he was my doctor for over 6 years and he NEVER CALLED ME BACK. DESPICABLE. For that reason I never went back to him and could NEVER IN GOOD CONSCIENCE recommend him to ANYONE with a neurological disorder.
    Have you seen Dr. Enrico Fazzini, DO?
    Are you Dr. Fazzini?

Dr. Fazzini's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
    •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Fazzini has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fazzini's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1983

Metro Ctrl Hospital
      Boston University School of Medicine
      Columbia Presbyn University

Dr. Fazzini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fazzini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology