Neurology  |
Dr. Enrico Fazzini, DO
Dr. Enrico Fazzini, DO is a neurology doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Fazzini is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center .

353 Lexington Ave Rm 1001

New York, NY 10016

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Fazzini

See how frequently Dr. Fazzini performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Parkinson's Disease
Brain Disorders
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Fazzini's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Thrombosis
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Metro Ctrl Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Boston University School Of Medicine
  • Columbia Presbyn University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Fazzini has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fazzini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fazzini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fazzini's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fazzini to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Fazzini's Performance
Brooklyn, NY |
I cancelled my 1st appt after reading negative reviews. i told his receptionist why & she after she told him, he called me. I gave him a second chance. Always listen to your instinct. My husband has Parkinsons & was getting antsy after 45 minutes. The front office insisted there was another patient ahead of us..his office is in view of the waiting room. Unless that patient jumped out the window, there was no patient. She lied, and only knocked when we got up to leave. Then he came out
Mendham, NJ |
he has helped us so much . after misdiagnosis over and over, we were relieved to find Dr. Fazzini. so, we feel confident and like him very much.
Smithtown, NY |
Charged for osteopathic manipulation which was never performed. He charged his fee upfront which turned out to be more than the allowable Medicare charge. When asked for a refund of the difference, his staff replied that he can charge whatever he wants. Refuses to refund the difference. I have lodged a complaint with Medicare. Has a bedside manner of an arrogant know-it-all but actually is not that good of a doctor. Would NEVER recommend this greedy, unprofessional quack.
in New York, NY |
I have known Dr. Fazzini for 20 years! He has been an overall wonderful, compassionate and caring doctor. When other doctors would not or could not treat me, he took me in, and helped me. As a result I trust him and have seen improvement in my overall functioning. He will listen, which is rare these days with doctors, and give you his opinion, you might not like it, but he is a mensch!!
in Ashburn, VA |
I feel this doctor is a charlatan. I took my wife to him, looking for a knowledgeable doctor to care for her Parkinson's, but all he did is upped her dose of medicines. The doctor does not take Medicare and does unnecessary test in the room next to his office. Now we get a bill for $1200.
Jericho, NY |
Brought my Parkinsons mother there & waited an hour with NO AIR CONDITIONING on 90 degree day. Has no staff working there. He took personal calls & stared at his computer. He spoke over me, then asked my mother for $137 rather than take her ins. saying we were lucky to get someone of his "caliber". What caliber-he prescribed the same meds her other doctors prescribed. He then asked me for cash and insulted me when I said I didn't have that much on me. He's a clown & liar.
in Delray Beach, FL |
He prides himself on giving out his cell phone number but he doesn't answer his cell phone nor does he return calls when you leave messages on his cell phone, especially in an emergency. I called him over 6 times DURING AN EMERGENCY and he was my doctor for over 6 years and he NEVER CALLED ME BACK. DESPICABLE. For that reason I never went back to him and could NEVER IN GOOD CONSCIENCE recommend him to ANYONE with a neurological disorder.
Have you seen Dr. Enrico Fazzini, DO?
Are you Dr. Fazzini?

See our Neurology Specialist at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center

Visit Dr. Fazzini

Dr. Fazzini accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO