Dr. Endre Kovacs, MD

Allergy & Immunology ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Kovacs

Southcoast Allergy PA

4592 E Highway 20 Ste 3 Niceville, FL 32578

Dr. Endre Kovacs, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Niceville, FL. He graduated from University of Debrecen / Faculty of Medicine and specializes in allergy & immunology and internal medicine.

Dr. Kovacs accepts

Dr. Kovacs accepts the following insurance:

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama PPO
CHAMPVA
Commercial Insurance Company
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
NALC Health Benefit Plan
Tricare
Prime
Standard
TriCare for Life
Tricare South

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Kovacs' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Allergy Treatment
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Breath Testing
  • Bronchitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Combined Immunity Deficiency
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dermatitis Due to Food

4.1

Dr. Kovacs?
Dr. Kovacs' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Endre Kovacs, MD
Dr. KOVACS IS A STELLER PHYSICIAN. THE PROBLE IS WITH HIS LACKLUSTER STAFF. THEY'RE CONSTANTLY CHANGING PERSONAL OUT A LOT! I'VE EXPERIENCED THE LACK OF FOLLOW UP TO MAKE SURE LAB REFERRALS MAKE IT ACROSS THE STREET TO QUEST LAB. EVERY TIME I SHOW UP TO HAVE BLOOD DRAWN QUEST DOESN'T HAVE MY PAPERWORK. I'VE CALLED NUMEROUS TIMES AND THE RECEPTIONIST JUST SAYS SHE FAXES IT OVER AND DOESN'T KNOW WHY IT DOESN'T MAKE IT. I'VE ASKED HER TO GO ACROSS THE STREET AND FINDNOUT WHY. SHE SAYS NOT HER JOB.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Endre Kovacs, MD?
Dr. K is brilliant, tenacious, and (most importantly) unbelievably compassionate. He listens intently and never makes me feel like I am holding him up with seeing other patients. He hears the problem (or problems) and doesn’t stop investigating until he has the right answer/diagnosis. Truly can’t recommend this wonderful physician highly enough. Count yourself blessed if you are able to be under his highly capable care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Endre Kovacs, MD?
After years of feeling poorly and having my concerns downplayed by many other doctors, Dr Kovacs spent time to dig deeper. With the newfound knowledge and changes to my diet and medications, I feel great again. So thankful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Endre Kovacs, MD?
Brilliant, caring doctor! After years of going to Duke Medical center with my son, on the first visit with Dr Kovacs he confirmed Duke's diagnosis . However Dr Kovacs question was why our son had this illnesses.?? Dr K suspected he knew the answer but confirmed his suspicion via blood test! Dr K also surmised our daughter would have the same diagnosis. Her blood test was positive. He saved our 2 children from possibly getting a blood born cancer. We are forever grateful!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Endre Kovacs, MD?
Dr. Kovacs spent time listening at each one of my appointments and never discounted my symptoms. He is obviously concerned with his patients' well-being and will treat each case individually rather than making it fit into a textbook scenario. Over 15 years of symptoms being written off as stress, and he considered my symptoms specifically, ran the appropriate testing and got to the bottom of my issues. His office staff and P.A.s are a reflection of his attention to detail and quality care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Endre Kovacs, MD?
Dr. Kovacs has been my doctor for the last 9 years. Never have I had a physician that listens or has the empathy for any of the problems that I've had. He saved my life a few years ago. Only a few people I trust with my life and he is one of them. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Endre Kovacs, MD?
Dr. Kovacs is a genius. I truly do not know where I would be without his brilliant mind and medical testing. I had crisscrossed the country visiting specialists with so many dead-ends, two failed surgeries, many failed rounds of PT, and then finally found Dr. Kovacs. He thinks critically and outside the box - I'm off all narcotics now and my quality of life improves with each month. It's true in other reviews that the office staff are not up to par and don't answer the phone, but Dr. K is a gem!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Endre Kovacs, MD?
Doctor Kovacs is the most knowledgable, patient, and empathetic doctor we have ever met. He always listens to all our worries, examines throughly, patiently explains all the medical possibilities, and answers all the questions. He is up to date with all the recent researches. He saved my husband's life a few years ago. His staff is friendly and always helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Endre Kovacs, MD?
I am still fuming mad about how badly we were treated at this office. The staff has no concern for patients and they are absolutely and blatantly disrespectful to customers. If you make an appointments they don not care about your time. They will cancel your appointment after you arrive and have driven two hours. They don't care about the patients. This office is run very poorly and the staff has no manors. Forget about trying to reach anyone by phone because they never answer the phone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Endre Kovacs, MD?
Worst experience ever! Office help doesn't answer the phone ever! They don't turn the office closed message off for an hour or so after the offices open at 8 o'clock. Had a breathing test and had a horrible reaction to the medication used in the test. Went back in to see the PA Dr. Bullard that I saw in the beginning and was completely blown off. So horribly sick I can hardly function. Call my regular doctor she treated me for pneumonia brought on by the treatment I was given.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Endre Kovacs, MD?
The expertise of Dr. Kovacs and his staff. The teamwork. Their thoroughness of the blood work and all tests. Keeping in touch and communication. Most excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Endre Kovacs, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kovacs?