Dr. Emmanuel Miel Jr, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Baptist Primary Care 810 Lane Ave S Jacksonville, FL 32205 Get Directions
Dr. Emmanuel Miel Jr, MD
Dr. Emmanuel Miel Jr, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Miel Jr is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville.

Dr. Miel Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Miel Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Miel Jr

Dr. Miel Jr accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Miel Jr is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Miel Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Miel Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miel Jr to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Miel Jr's Performance
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Miel has been my primary care physician for almost 4 years, he has seen me through changes in my Type II Diabetes, and has jumped through hoops to successfully treat the secondary infections that can go hand in hand with Diabetes.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Miel for approximately 5 years. He is very through and caring. I think he prevented me from possible death by responding to my headache concerns in a very timely manner.I had experimental surgery for a very large blood clot on my brain. He was quick to pursue my diagnosis and arrange for me to be treated at Mayo Clinic. He is a fair and balanced family doctor. He listens and allows you your questions. I
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr miel is a terrific doctor I was referred to him by a friend my first visit he listen to what I had to say ,and then he asked me questions about my symptoms and how I was feeling he then made assesments, I was in bad shape on my first visit but after several follow up visits I am a lot better I feel like I owe my life to this doctor he understood my problems and was able to assist me and referred me to specialists that was not in his scope of treatment.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I am so very happy with this dr. I had been going to another who was overlooking some of my symptoms. Told me not to worry about the blood in my bowels. Yeah don't go there anymore. Dr. Miel got me right to be checked. very thorough and caring. Thank god I got this checked in time. My previous dr. is an idiot.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Miel listens to what you have to say about what is going on with your medica l condition. He is detailed and wants to make sure nothing is overlooked. He is sincerely concerned, I trust Dr. Miel for my medical needs.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Miel is very polite, courteous and thorough. He has been my primary care doc for 4 years. I would recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Emmanuel Miel Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Miel Jr?

Compare Dr. Miel Jr

Dr. Miel Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Miel Jr does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Miel Jr and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Cebu Institute of Medicine

Graduated in 2000

• Tagalog

Dr. Miel Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miel Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Miel Jr does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Miel Jr and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.