Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM

Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Male

Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Jamaica, NY. He specializes in podiatry, magnetic resonance imaging (mri), and more.Read his story

Best Foot Doctor NY

• Hammer Toe
  • Heel Spur
  • Ingrown Toenail
  • Laser Surgery
  • MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Toenail Fungus Laser Treatment
  • Toenail Removal
  • Wart Treatment
  • X-Ray

Dr Emmanuel Fuzalyov is highly-experienced and passionate about providing our clients with high-quality podiatric care. Dr. Fuzaylov specializes in reconstructive foot Surgery, trauma and athletic injuries, tendon and joint pain, as well as surgical ...

• Podiatry
  • Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
  • Prosthetics & Orthotics

Dr. Fuzaylov's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM
great and in personal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM?
I am satisfied with my experience, he is always available when i call him. the surgery went well and I did not take no time off of work. I will recommend anyone that has foot problems to come in and see Dr. Emmanuel
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM?
Found Dr.F online, services were amazing and helpful! I will be back for future services!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM?
He takes good care of his patients, pays attention, prompt with seeing patient. I had my procedure without pain and in no time. Practically no waiting time. I recommend him for anyone who is aspiring to show off beautiful feet during summer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM?
This is the best foot doctor, I came here to get my corns removed April 1st 2019 and 3 weeks later my toes already look amazing cannot wait for my toes to completely heal. I recommend Dr. Fuzaylov.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM?
I had a huge corn that was causing extreme pain and discomfort. I walked in to his office and to my surprise, he was able to take me immediately. The service was great and the surgery results are amazing. I would not hesitate recommend Dr. Fuzaylov to anyone. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM?
I had 2 surgeries with Dr. Emmanuel, both successful i would highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM?
I didn't feel any pain the doctor is awesome great service I highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM?
so let's just say i'm a regular at getting pedicure and the one time i went somewhere different they gave me an ingrown. i dealt with the ingrown for weeks and it was so painful i thought i can fix the problem and i made it worst. it got so bad it resulted with such pain that every time i stepped with my right foot i felt the pressure getting worst. i am very particular with my feet so finding a good podiatrist in such short time seemed unimaginable. but i found i found d...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM?
Came to remove a Screw and Doctor beautified my feet just in Time for my trip to Jamaica.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM?
dr emmanuel is the best foot dr in new york i will tell my friends and family about dr emmanuel
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM?
I was concerned about the discomfort in my toes and foot.Doctor Fuzaylov provided me with great insight on what needed to be done. I received a hammertoe procedure and since he has been in great contact with me every step of the way. I would definitely recommend Dr. Fuzaylov!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM?
Dr. E first appointment was very professional. From the first appointment to the surgery he explained what was being done and there was never a long wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM?
My experience with Dr. Fuzaylov was great. I came in for a consultation regarding my foot bunions hammer toes. The doctor explained my options and I was very pleased. I scheduled surgery for one foot. The surgery went very well, The doctor and I spoke during the surgery about life. The surgery was very fast. Took about 30 to 40 minutes. I was sent home in a complimentary cab service. I was very pleased. The doctor provide me with his personal phone number for any questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM?
Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov work on both foot and he had a difficult task due to another Podiatrist who bloc my foot. Dr Emmanuel Fuzaylov work on both foot and inform step by step what he had to do. He also work with me when my right foot took longer to heal and my experience was great because he went the extra mile to make sure to correct the mistake of last foot doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM?
the doctor was good he explained everything and i wqas very happy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM?
Dr. Fuzaylov is one of the most best doctors that i have ever seen. I have been experiencing a lot of pain in my foot due to a bunion that I had, I have visited several doctors but i was never comfortable or satisfied. However, i have been referred to this doctor from a friend that have seen him before, and decided to try him out. by far i must say that i was very satisfied. he explained everything to me carefully before and after having my procedure i felt No Pain which...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM?
On January 5 I had an ingrown nail taken care of by Dr Fuzalov. The surgery was very successful except the after pains. I'll highly recommend anyone for a foot surgery to Dr Emanuel Fuzaylov.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM?
doctor and his staff are very good, overall experience was good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov, DPM?
This is the best foot doctor in queens,NY. I was seen the first day I called. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I had literally no pain. I would refer him to anyone who is in pain. Change your life.. live pain free.. Thanks Doc..
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Fuzaylov?