Dr. Emmanuel Chang, MD

Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery | Male

Dr. Emmanuel Chang, MD
Dr. Emmanuel Chang, MD is a vitreoretinal disease & surgery doctor who practices in Pearland, TX. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Chang is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Children's Hospital, Texas Children's Hospital, Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center, Houston Methodist Hospital and Baptist Beaumont Hospital.

Dr. Chang's Care Philosophy

I believe in providing the most advanced and personalized care, listening to patients, their needs and expectations and achieving the best medical and surgical outcomes for them. It is our privilege as medical providers to do the very best we can for our patients.

Dr. Chang's Experience

See how Dr. Chang's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chang

Dr. Chang accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Chang is now accepting new patients
Pearland2734 Sunrise Blvd Ste 303
Pearland, TX 77584
(713) 799-9975Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Chang has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chang to family and friends
Dr. Chang's Performance
in Denham springs, LA |
My 7 year old son was injured by a Mardi gras bead and referred to Dr Chang. He had a list of injuries to his eye! As a mother I was terrified and Dr Chang has been amazing through the entire process! My son had his surgery in houston yesterday and I knew he was in good hands. Dr Chang is heaven sent and I would 1000% recommend anyone and everyone to him! The staff made you feel,welcome at every visit! Thank you for all you do Dr Chang... We love you!
in Pearland, TX |
Can't say enough great things about Dr. Chang. Excellent bedside manner. He saved my son's eye three years ago. My son had a very large macular hole and 2/3 detached retina. Highly recommend him, specifically for pediatric cases.
in Gautier, MS |
Dr. Chang is a breath of fresh air to me and my daughter in regards to my grandson who is 1. No one else was willing to see us or attempt to do surgery on him. We have confidence in Dr. Chang and now that we have met him we feel secure that we have found the right Dr. He spent time with us which is crucial and he has a great bedside manner. He played with my grandson and we have no problem in recommending this very outstanding individual. The staff has been friendly and courteous to us
in Pride, La |
Very knowledgable. Shows compassion and true concern for his patients. We love him!!!!
in Baton Rouge, La |
Dr. Chang perform eye surgery on my 10 yr old grandson and he was awesome. He explained everything in detail and the entire staff was very supportive. He made us feel very good about the procedure and we thank him for that.
in Houston, TX |
I refer to Dr. Chang as my Mother's Earth Angel! Since taking my Mom to her first visit at Dr. Chang's office in West Houston she has received the very best care and treatment. Not knowing what was happening to her eyesight was difficult, Dr. Chang continues to explain each step of her treatment plan, changes in her sight test results, medicine, etc. He did not expect to be able to help her sight in the right eye but that is no longer the case. Very grateful for the care he has given Mom.
in Port Arthur |
I was scared at first about my eye disease but he explain every thing in detail and he help ease my mind... The staff he very nice and helpful as well I'm very bless his my dr..
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Chang was awesome! He answered all our questions clearly and took lots of time with us. Although our situation was scary for us as parents we left each appointment with confidence in him and his abilities. I would definitely recommend him for any pediatric procedure that needs to be done.
Have you seen Dr. Emmanuel Chang, MD?
Are you Dr. Chang?

Compare Dr. Chang

Dr. Chang's Care Philosophy

Dr. Chang says...

Macular pucker, macular hole, macular degeneration, diabetic macular edema, retinal vein occlusion, floaters, retinal detachment, pediatric retinal diseases, complex intraocular lens surgeries, diabetic retinopathy, complex retinal surgeries, vitreous hemorrhage

Dr. Chang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Chang has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chang's Board Certifications

• Benign Neoplasm of Eye
  • Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Chorioretinitis
  • Choroidal Neovascular Membranes (CNVM)
  • Chronic Endophthalmitis
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Retinal Ischemia
  • Retinal Neovascularization
  • Retinal Telangiectasia
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
  • Retinoschisis

Rice U

Completed in 2007

• Chinese, Mandarin
  • French

Dr. Chang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery

• Paracentesis of Anterior Eye
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Scleral Buckling
  • Vitrectomy
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery