Dr. Emmanuel Asare, MD

Dr. Emmanuel Asare, MD

Cosmetic Surgery | Male

I am dedicated to patient's safety and satisfaction. This is my guiding principle.

Dr. Emmanuel Asare, MD is a cosmetic surgery doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

Dr. Asare's Experience

See how Dr. Asare's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Asare

Dr. Asare accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Asare's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Asare to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Asare's Performance
in Garden City, NY |
I thought about smart lipo and went for just a consultation. I ended up talking to Dr Asare and having it done a week after. Dr Asare is an amazing doctor, confident and trustful who gave me my life back. Not only he did my lipo but he sculpted my body . It's been only less than 2 weeks and I m already amazed with the result. Dr Asare and his team rock. If I have to return for anything else I won't hesitate . God bless you doctor you are really gifted . Thank you Dr Asare and the whole team ??
in Long Island |
I had my surgery 2 months ago with Dr. Asare and I am so happy about the result. He did a great job with my abdomen and waist. I've regained my self-confidence because of that successful procedure by Dr. Asare. The staff are very friendly and Dr. Asare will make sure that you are at home with the services they have provided. I will highly recommend him.
in Queens |
I just had my procedure done 3 months ago. Dr. Asare performed a laser liposuction on my abdomen waist and lower back. Dr. Asare did a great job. He changed my life. i am so pleased of the result. now i can be able to wear my skinny jeans, my leggings and my tight dress. i have a small waist and flat tummy now. i loved my new body now. Thank you so much Dr. Asare and your staff.. Im definitely coming back for my arms.
Worst health care office experience I've EVER had. After my son's consultation, I scheduled the surgery and was handed a quote on a post-it note and told I'd need to make a deposit. When I called back to follow up some three weeks later, I was told they gave away my date and my that the cost was going up. I kept trying to explain that I was accustomed to written quotes or a bill via mail, but Juliana just kept interrupting me until she finally HUNG UP ON ME! So unprofessional.
It is unfortunate you had an argument with Juliana over a surgery date. Even though you claim that you scheduled the surgery, it is my understanding that you actually did not schedule the surgery because you did not make any deposit toward the surgery after your free consultation with me. That is why she did not reserve a date for you. Juliana said she explained this to you but you chose not to make any deposit but still wanted the date reserved for you. Sorry for what happened.
New York |
He performed a laser lipo treatment on me a few years ago. The finished product looked terrible. I had no anesthesia and whatever numbing agent he used didn't work. It took months to recover.
This is a false allegation purposely written to discredit me and harm my reputation. I don't know why anyone will do that. I ALWAYS give my patients my special "cocktail" medications which consist of a sedative and a very strong pain medication even before I start the local anesthesia. I cannot perform SmartLipo without anesthesia! That is IMPOSSIBLE!.
Have you seen Dr. Emmanuel Asare, MD?

Compare Dr. Asare

Dr. Asare's Care Philosophy

Dr. Asare says...

Specialist in Gynecomastia Surgery (Male Breast Reduction Surgery) and Laser Liposuction (SmartLipo)

Dr. Asare says...

Gynecomastia Surgery (Male Breast Reduction Surgery) and SmartLipo (Laser Liposuction)

Dr. Asare's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Asare has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Asare's Board Certifications

• Gynecomastia
  • Lipodystrophy

Vinnica Med University Vinnica Ukraine

Graduated in 1988

College Of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University.

Completed in 1991

Brookdale University Medical Center

Completed in 2004

• Other Education
    Innovative Cosmetic Surgery Center

Completed in 2008

• Russian

Dr. Asare does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Asare and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Surgery