Dr. Emma Kruger, MD

Dr. Emma Kruger, MD

Other | Female

8460 Bluebonnet Blvd Ste C Baton Rouge, LA 70810 Get Directions

Dr. Emma Kruger, MD is an other doctor who practices in Baton Rouge, LA. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Kruger is affiliated with West Feliciana Parish Hospital.

Dr. Kruger's Experience

See how Dr. Kruger's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kruger

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kruger has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kruger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kruger to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Kruger's Performance
Baton Rouge, LA |
One of the worst doctors I've ever encountered. Forced to wait an HOUR the 2 times I saw her. Had to call and leave messages FIVE times before I finally got a call back. Overcharges and suggests completely unnecessary tests.
Donaldsonville, LA |
Horrid doctor disrespectful her ability to care for the public needs to be revoked.
in Lafayette, LA |
Love Dr Kruger and her staff! I had laser procedure to entire face and could not be happier with results.
in Gonzales, LA |
Dr. Kruger and her staff are so personable and friendly! All of my questions and concerns were patiently addressed by both Dr. Kruger and her nurse, Megan, and treatment options were thoroughly explained. Great experience!
in prairieville, la |
Very personable!
in Prairieville, LA |
Dr. Kruger and her nurses took excellent care of me. They helped me realize why I have felt so tired the past few years and led me down an easy track to feeling energetic again.
in Natchitoches, LA |
The staff in this office went down to the last detail to help make me feel young again. Worth the trip!
in Prairieville, LA |
The staff was extremely kind, and Dr. Kruger went over all of my concerns with the treatment. I ended up getting a Vampire Facial, and I loved the results. She even called me several times to make sure the recovery was going well.
in Baton Rouge, LA |
I had a liposuction done recently. Not only was the doctor efficient and effective, but she called me personally after hours for the next few days to ensure I was recovering nicely.
in Baton Rouge, LA |
I feel like the doctor was trying to treat me how I needed her to, not by selling the most expensive and unnecessary procedures and solutions.
in Baton Rouge, LA |
Friendly staff, beautiful and clean clinic, efficient and effective consultation.
in Baton Rouge, LA |
I had been struggling with multiple endocrinologists for years, but Dr. Kruger was able to give me the individualized treatment I needed! I feel happy and energetic again.
in Baton Rouge, LA |
The staff are very friendly and more than willing to help! The doctor herself took the time to understand and solve my problems.
in Baton Rouge, LA |
For long term health complaints, she will uncover the root cause. Unlike other docs who prescribe anti-depressants/ statins, etc. She does LOW DOSE bioidentical hormones , reviews nutrition, requests detailed blood work (she's not insurance affiliated so no restrictions on blood tests that she can order), and via blood results, identified multiple deficiencies, including a MTHFR genetic issue. I have lost weight due to her recs and hope to stop anti-depressants.
Mandeville, LA |
I saw Dr. Kruger 3-4 times. It was clear to me that her practice is all about making money. I was directed towards one expensive treatment after another. I tried to make an appointment today as I am overdue for a follow up visit and was told that I would have to pay $150 just to make an appointment. I've never had a doctor do that before. Further, her staff is disorganized and there is a lack of communication between her Covington and Baton Rouge offices.
Have you seen Dr. Emma Kruger, MD?
Are you Dr. Kruger?

Compare Dr. Kruger

Dr. Kruger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Other
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Dr. Kruger does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kruger and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Al Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Kruger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kruger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Other

Dr. Kruger does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kruger and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.