Dr. Emma Elizondo, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Emma Elizondo, MD
Dr. Emma Elizondo, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. She is 66 years old and has been practicing for 40 years.

Dr. Elizondo's Experience

See how Dr. Elizondo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Elizondo

Dr. Elizondo accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Elizondo is now accepting new patients

Dr. Elizondo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elizondo to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Elizondo's Performance
    Over 45 minutes
San Antonio, TX |
Made an appointment at 2:30 pm for my infant who feeds every 2 hours. Made it there about 10 to 15 minutes early....didnt see the doctor till 2 1/2 hours later and waited patiently. Told her about the wait politely and she was nothing but being a smartmouth basically the rest of the time. Was not professional, had strong perfume on,her hair all over my baby, and some really long nails. Didnt even dress as a doctor. I was told that she was a pediatrician..was not told that its not her main thing.
in San Antonio, TX |
I've been seeing Dr. Elizondo for years, and she's always been patient and interested when I am discussing my health issues. She has never brushed me off, or been in a rush, and her staff has always been polite and funny. Dr. Elizondo has taken the time to call me and discuss medical results, and she did not rush me through those, either. I have recommended Dr. Elizondo to everyone I know.
in San Antonio, TX |
Horrible, was very sick with a flu and high fever. They gave me a appointment for 9AM doctor did not arrive till past 11AM. Staff was very rude and doctor took in patients who didn't arrive till after I got there. When doctor saw me she was in a rush, she was very old school and impatient when I asked questions. She told me when I finished my medication I could call her office to request a refill. After I called they told me I would have to see her first to get a refill. Will not be coming back!
in San antonio, TX |
. Staff was friendly but was not doing their job properly. When I arrived I waited at the front desk for 3 minutes before anyone noticed. I rang the bell no one came even though I could hear chatter from the room. The clinic was very minamalistic in terms of technology. Old scale and old equipment. Doctor saw me but was in a rush. Poor experience here. Down the line I needed medication and requested a rrefill from my pharmacy doctor never approved or declined it. You think she would check......
Have you seen Dr. Emma Elizondo, MD?
Are you Dr. Elizondo?

Compare Dr. Elizondo

Dr. Elizondo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Elizondo does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Elizondo and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas

Graduated in 1977

University Ok/Tulsa Med College Afl Hsp

Dr. Elizondo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elizondo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Elizondo does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Elizondo and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.