Dr. Emma Burbank, MD

Neurology | Female

Oregon Neurology 19260 SW 65th Ave Ste 280 Tualatin, OR 97062 Get Directions
Dr. Emma Burbank, MD
Dr. Emma Burbank, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Tualatin, OR. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Burbank is affiliated with Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center and Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center.

Dr. Burbank's Experience

See how Dr. Burbank's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Burbank

Dr. Burbank accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Burbank is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Burbank has admitting privileges.

Dr. Burbank's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burbank to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Burbank's Performance
Portland, OR |
Distracted, does't seem to listen to patient, makes a snap diagnosis after 5 minute visit. Apathy poor.
Aurora, OR |
Dr Burbank is a great listener and takes the time to care. Smart and caring provider. Excellent doctor and she has been great.
in Canby, OR |
She typed the entire time and only met my eyes for the last two minutes when she handed me a typed summary, asked me to read it and asked if I had any questions. Dr. Burbank is hands down the coldest fish of a doctor I have ever had the misfortune to run across. She asked questions, listened to half the answer, typed the entire time cut me off repeatedly. I tried to shorten my answers to adjust to her style but she continued to cut me off and not listen. She may be knowledgeable but no thanks!
in Rickreall, OR |
She provided me high quality service and treated me respectfully.
Colton, OR |
During my annual check up, Dr. Burbank did not perform any physical exam, just asked questions, yet still charged my insurance company as if she had done a full neurological examination. It also took me contacting their office to get my prescriptions refilled through my pharmacy. They only gave me 5 refills, and I'm usually allotted a full years worth. I would NOT recommend her to anyone seeking a thorough neurologist, as she is anything but.
in Salem |
Professionallysm
in Tualatin, OR |
Dr Burbank was thorough, kind and very professional. Her demeanor exudes trust and confidence. She listens and patiently answers questions and concerns. I highly recommend her.
Thank you Karen for this kind comment.
in Oregon City, OR |
Considerate and thorough. She offered a personalized and complete understanding for my concern. Although my MRI referral still has not been completely processed.
in Estacada, OR |
Normally only disappointed folks leave reviews. This is wholly unfair to the provider. Dr. Burbank is a Brit. Those who believe her Bedside Manner to be lacking have failed to consider this. I found Dr. Burbank to have a fine bedside manner. She chuckled right along with my nervous jokes and was very clear on what she believes to be going on. She was not cold or uncaring. While I left with no answers, she was not apologetic that she could not define the problem, but gave an opinion.
in Wilsonville, OR |
Very rude does not communicate
in Tualatin, OR |
I found Dr. Burbank to be condescending and very impersonal. She does not make eye contact. Questioned me about my husband answering some of her questions about me. I did not feel comfortable asking questions myself regarding my situation and I will not go back to her.
in Oregon City, OR |
I have seen many doctors in my lifetime. No-one with as little bedside manners n flat affect as Dr. Burbank. Makes me feel rushed and I'm waisting her time. She has a condescending manner about her. Does not actively listen and is not thorough in explaining herself regarding medical issues, medications, diagnosis, prognosis, treatment plan, or follow-up. My opinion Dr. Burbank lacks empathy and or sympathy. I will obtain a new neurologist with a respectful n professional pleasant personality.
in Portland, OR |
I found Dr. Burbank to be not only rude as she took a quarter of an hour long patient related phone call in the exam room right next to me, I also found her statements to be demeaning and condescending. I've never posted a review for any doctor before, much less been compelled to write a negative review that is publicly posted. Dr. Burbank was the opposite of helpful and I will be following up with another practice, one who actually hears my concerns and is interested in helping me.
Have you seen Dr. Emma Burbank, MD?

Compare Dr. Burbank

Dr. Burbank's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Burbank has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Burbank's Board Certifications

• Brain Aneurysm
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuritis
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nystagmus
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

University of Utah

Completed in 2012

Harvard

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Burbank does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burbank and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology