Dr. Emily Kean, MD

Dr. Emily Kean, MD

Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery | Female

Dr. Emily Kean, MD is an urogynecology & reconstructive pelvic surgery doctor who practices in Omaha, NE. She is 43 years old. Dr. Kean is affiliated with Chi Health Mercy Council Bluffs, Chi Health Lakeside, The Nebraska Methodist Hospital and Chi Health Bergan Mercy.

Dr. Kean's Experience

See how Dr. Kean's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kean

Dr. Kean accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Kean has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kean's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kean to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Kean's Performance
in Bellevue, NE |
I love Dr. Emily Kean, she is warm, caring and very good at her job. I went to her as I was experiencing full pelvic prolapse, she discussed my options and in the end surgery was the way to go. I was very fortunate to have a specialist do my surgery and feel that I am now on the way to a full active life. I especially liked the facilities, her office staff is very efficient and when I had to call they are very responsive and they check up on you after you have surgery.
Lincoln, NE |
I saw Dr. Kean for stress incontinence. This is an issue I've had for many years and I wish I had seen her much sooner. Her office is well run, very little wait time, competent schedules, nurses, and P.A. Dr. Kean was thorough in confirming the diagnosis and suggesting a solution. She treated me with respect and not an "old lady" which made me feel quite welcome and I knew I was in good hands. She was very content to answer my list of questions I had at each visit and didn't seem rushed.
in Omaha, NE |
I was referred to Dr. Keane by a co-worker, after I began experiencing bladder issues. Dr Keane and her staff made me feel so comfortable and spent time getting to know me and addressing my concerns. I underwent a bladder sling and another reconstructive procedure. My surgery was very successful and I no longer have to stake out the bathrooms every time I enter a building. I highly recommend Dr Keane and Adult and Pediatric Urology Center.
Dr. Kean is very competent and has a great bedside manner. She is willing to take the time to listen and is concerned. My surgery went great and I would recommend her to anyone.
in Omaha, NE |
I went to Dr. Kean a year ago for a "simple" lift procedure as an out patient. I went home and one of my internal sutures broke. I began to hemorrhage and developed a severely painful area in my groin. I went back to her office & she was called back in to see me. She tried to lance the area where the blood was pooling, but it didn't work. I was sent home with prescriptions for Keflex and a painkiller. I ended up having to go to the hospital by ambulance for a severe drug reaction. $18k in bills
in Blair, NE |
Dr. Kean is very likeable and makes you feel at ease the first time you see her. She explains a procedure without all the medical jargon so you understand what will take place. She gives you confidence that you will lead a better life after your surgery. I couldn't recommend her more highly to friends and relatives.
in Omaha, NE |
My son in law, who is a Doctor, recommended Dr. Kean to me. Dr. Kean is very warm and caring. She listens to her patients. The procedure she did for me is like a miracle. It has made my life normal again. I would recommend Dr. Kean to any one.
in Omaha, NE |
I was refered to dr kean because of bladder and bowel prolapse. She is so compasionate and kind explained everything very well in terms i could understand. She did my surgery and all he followups. This has given me my life back! I would recomend dr kean to anyone with a gyn or bladder issues.
in Omaha nebraska |
Dt Kean is absolutely wonderful, gentle and very skillful! I am a younger patient at age 43 and having bladder issues is embarrassing but she made me feel comfortable and now after the bladder sling surgery I feel even better! Thank you Dr. Kean, your awesome!
Have you seen Dr. Emily Kean, MD?
Are you Dr. Kean?

Compare Dr. Kean

}

Dr. Kean's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Malpractice claims in Nebraska not available

Dr. Kean has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kean's Board Certifications

• Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
    • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Cervical Cancer
    • Cervical Polyps
    • Endometriosis
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Ovarian Cysts
    • Symptomatic Menopause
    • Uterine Diseases
    • Uterine Prolapse
    • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
    • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

University Of Nebraska / College Of Medicine

Dr. Kean does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kean and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery