Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery  |
Dr. Emily Kean, MD
Dr. Emily Kean, MD is an urogynecology & reconstructive pelvic surgery doctor who practices in Omaha, NE. She is 44 years old. Dr. Kean is affiliated with Chi Health Lakeside, The Nebraska Methodist Hospital, Chi Health Bergan Mercy and Chi Health Mercy Council Bluffs.

10707 Pacific St Ste 101

Omaha, NE 68114

• Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Kean

See how frequently Dr. Kean performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
Uterine Prolapse
Uterine Diseases

Dr. Kean's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery

• Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Cervical Cancer
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Endometriosis
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

• Supracervical Hysterectomy
  • Vaginal Hysterectomy
  • da Vinci® Hysterectomy
  • da Vinci® Sacrocolpopexy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• University Of Nebraska / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Kean has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kean does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kean and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kean's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kean to family and friends
Dr. Kean's Performance
in Omaha, NE |
Want someone you can trust and feel comfortable with? Well…Emily Kean is that Doctor. She is professional, friendly and know what she is knowledgeable. A huge plus is that she listens to what you are experiencing and considers what you are stating. I had an eroding sling that had gone through my vaginal wall. She handled the procedure to remove when “my” doctor was going to leave in and keep me on medication to handle the infections. I had done this for a year and I am sooooooo much better for g
Omaha, NE |
Very caring and smart. Helped me when I was in great pain.
Omaha, NE |
As a healthcare provider, I knew of Dr. Kean professionally before seeing her as a patient, and she is very highly regarded. When I needed to consult a surgeon for my own pelvic issues, she was my first choice. She was willing to work with me to help me put off surgery for as long as I could. When I finally decided to go ahead with the procedure, she and the staff at Methodist were amazing. My recovery was extremely quick, uncomplicated and the results were excellent. I highly recommend her!
in Omaha, NE |
To find Dr. Kean was a blessing! I had a leaking issue for quite a long time before I saw Dr. Kean. She listened, asked questions and understood what I was going through. She got it! She made suggestions, answered my questions and made me feel at ease. We decided on a course of treatment and I couldn't be happier!! I've already recommended her to friends.
in Bellevue, NE |
I love Dr. Emily Kean, she is warm, caring and very good at her job. I went to her as I was experiencing full pelvic prolapse, she discussed my options and in the end surgery was the way to go. I was very fortunate to have a specialist do my surgery and feel that I am now on the way to a full active life. I especially liked the facilities, her office staff is very efficient and when I had to call they are very responsive and they check up on you after you have surgery.
Lincoln, NE |
I saw Dr. Kean for stress incontinence. This is an issue I've had for many years and I wish I had seen her much sooner. Her office is well run, very little wait time, competent schedules, nurses, and P.A. Dr. Kean was thorough in confirming the diagnosis and suggesting a solution. She treated me with respect and not an "old lady" which made me feel quite welcome and I knew I was in good hands. She was very content to answer my list of questions I had at each visit and didn't seem rushed.
in Omaha, NE |
I was referred to Dr. Keane by a co-worker, after I began experiencing bladder issues. Dr Keane and her staff made me feel so comfortable and spent time getting to know me and addressing my concerns. I underwent a bladder sling and another reconstructive procedure. My surgery was very successful and I no longer have to stake out the bathrooms every time I enter a building. I highly recommend Dr Keane and Adult and Pediatric Urology Center.
Dr. Kean is very competent and has a great bedside manner. She is willing to take the time to listen and is concerned. My surgery went great and I would recommend her to anyone.
in Omaha, NE |
I went to Dr. Kean a year ago for a "simple" lift procedure as an out patient. I went home and one of my internal sutures broke. I began to hemorrhage and developed a severely painful area in my groin. I went back to her office & she was called back in to see me. She tried to lance the area where the blood was pooling, but it didn't work. I was sent home with prescriptions for Keflex and a painkiller. I ended up having to go to the hospital by ambulance for a severe drug reaction. $18k in bills
in Blair, NE |
Dr. Kean is very likeable and makes you feel at ease the first time you see her. She explains a procedure without all the medical jargon so you understand what will take place. She gives you confidence that you will lead a better life after your surgery. I couldn't recommend her more highly to friends and relatives.
in Omaha, NE |
My son in law, who is a Doctor, recommended Dr. Kean to me. Dr. Kean is very warm and caring. She listens to her patients. The procedure she did for me is like a miracle. It has made my life normal again. I would recommend Dr. Kean to any one.
in Omaha, NE |
I was refered to dr kean because of bladder and bowel prolapse. She is so compasionate and kind explained everything very well in terms i could understand. She did my surgery and all he followups. This has given me my life back! I would recomend dr kean to anyone with a gyn or bladder issues.
in Omaha nebraska |
Dt Kean is absolutely wonderful, gentle and very skillful! I am a younger patient at age 43 and having bladder issues is embarrassing but she made me feel comfortable and now after the bladder sling surgery I feel even better! Thank you Dr. Kean, your awesome!
Have you seen Dr. Emily Kean, MD?
Are you Dr. Kean?