Dr. Emily Evans-Hoeker, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 39

Dr. Evans-Hoeker

Carilion Clinic Reproductive Medicine & Fertility

1231 S Jefferson St Roanoke, VA 24016

Dr. Emily Evans-Hoeker, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Roanoke, VA and has been practicing for 6 years. She graduated from Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine in 2007 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Evans-Hoeker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Evans-Hoeker

Dr. Evans-Hoeker?
Dr. Evans-Hoeker's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Emily Evans-Hoeker, MD
Dr. Evans-Hoeker saved my daughters life by diagnosing her with Uterine Cancer when no one else could help. The cancer was found at an early stage and my daughter is currently being treated at age 27. She may have a chance to have her first child if the cancer clears up. Words cannot describe how I feel about this wonderful doctor that I have never met.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Evans-Hoeker, MD?
Thanks to Dr. Evans-Hoeker and her team, my husband and I are expecting our first child. After over a year of being shifted from doctor to doctor with no answers and no plan in place, we contacted this clinic. By the time we ended up in Dr. Evans-Hoeker's office, I was at a loss and exhausted by the whole process. Our experience with Dr. Evans-Hoeker was different from day 1! She was kind, thorough, and seemed genuinely interested in our case. She put a plan into action, and it worked first try
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Evans-Hoeker, MD?
Practice has much improved since the previous Chief retired. Emily is very thorough in all of her explanations. She is personable, relatable, and always willing to answer questions. Great success with her and the clinic even after no success with the previous doctor. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Evans-Hoeker, MD?
My first pregnancy was ectopic, I was sent to Dr. Evans-Hoeker and was never disappointed with the care and understanding I received from her, and her office staff. I ended up losing a Fallopian tube and was very overwhelmed with my situation. I am now pregnant and with that came new fears and anxieties, she took time with me and was so reassuring. She has been such a blessing to have during this hard time. One of the best providers I’ve ever had. She truly cares about her patients wellbeing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Evans-Hoeker, MD?
Dr. Evans-Hoeker and all other staff are absolutely awesome! They take the time to answer any concerns and explain procedures and conditions. They also genuinely care which means a lot when struggling with infertility which is such a difficult and sometimes heart breaking situation to cope with. I am so happy to have "graduated" from their care but will miss seeing everyone at R.E.I.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Evans-Hoeker, MD?
Dr. Evans-Hoeker is extremely knowledgeable, professional, caring, supportive, and is in my experience as good as they come. She is well informed in the world of IVF and fertility & totally current with the latest research & protocols. She’s confident & most importantly will fight for you with all that she has even when you’re ready to quit. Coming here from SF,CA & being at a top notch clinic prior I had some hesitation—Dr. E and her team surpassed all of my expectations in their excellence!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Evans-Hoeker, MD?
My husband and I are forever grateful Dr. Evans-Hoeker chose to come to Roanoke. She is an excellent and caring physician. She communicates well, is extremely sympathetic and has excellent bedside manner, and is also extremely knowledgeable and stays on the forefront of reproductive medicine and advancements. It's obvious she cares for her patients and will be with you every step of the journey. I cannot say enough about our high level of respect and appreciation we have for her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Evans-Hoeker, MD?
Dr. Evans-Hoeker is an excellent physician. She is knowledgeable and prompt when answering patient questions and concerns. She is honest about the infertility struggle and willing to go the extra mile to help you grow your family. I have a 19 month old and am pregnant a second time as a result of her IVF partnership with UNC. We cannot thank her enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Evans-Hoeker, MD?
I love Dr. Evans-Hoeker. She and her staff have been so incredible and on top of everything for my IVF journey. My husband and I tried for over 5 years to conceive and with Dr. Evans-Hoekers help, we did the IVF process in August and I am currently 8 weeks today! Everyone is so knowledgeable and are always willing to go the extra step to answer any questions or concerns. I graduated today to be released to my regular OBGYN and I am so sad I will not see those ladies anymore. Best office!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Evans-Hoeker, MD?
Dr. Evans Hoeker was very knowledgeable and helpful during our journey of getting pregnant. She is extremely busy with many patients but her staff does a good job making sure you are seen when you need to be. We now have a healthy little girl.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Evans-Hoeker, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Evans-Hoeker?

I strive to provide compassionate, individualized and comprehensive care for patients facing a wide variety of reproductive challenges, while encouraging patients to participate in their medical care through openness and education.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
2003
Case Western Res U

Dr. Evans-Hoeker accepts

Dr. Evans-Hoeker accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Tier Hosp HealthKeepers DirectAccess VA
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO
Coventry Health Care of Virginia
Coventry Health Care of Virginia HMO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
MedCost
MedCost PPO
PHP-Physicians Health Plan

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Evans-Hoeker treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • In-Office Sonogram
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Sonohysterograms
  • Uterine Polyp
  • Uterine Prolapse

Carilion Clinic Reproductive Medicine & Fertility

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Evans-Hoeker treats patients.

72% Patient experience rating, 3% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)