Dr. Emily Campbell, MD

Sports Medicine ·  Female · Age 40

Dr. Campbell

EAST TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY FAMILY PHYSICIANS

208 Medical Park Blvd Bristol, TN 37620

Dr. Emily Campbell, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Bristol, TN. She specializes in sports medicine.

Dr. Campbell accepts

Dr. Campbell accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Campbell treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Campbell?
Dr. Campbell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Emily Campbell, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Campbell is my primary care physician. I have been seeing Dr. Campbell for a couple of years. She seems to stay current on new procedures. She reviews charts the day before she sees patients. Despite being prompt, I never feel rushed. She is very good at listening to your concerns and explaining medical issues as well as her recommendations. I think she also does a good job of balancing when to treat you verses when to refer you to a specialist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Campbell, MD?
If I had only read your posted Dr. Campbell bio, I would not have chosen her as my physician. I am a 69 year old self-willed female,certainly past the age of wanting a physician who focuses on sports medicine and exercise! Fortunately, I chose her as my primary care physician. As it turned out, Dr Campbell is perfect for me. She listens. Sometimes, we disagree. When we do, she is respectful, never forcing her opinions on me. She is kind, observant and has a healthy sense of humor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Campbell, MD?
I cannot say enough amazing things about the way I've been treated under the care of Dr. Campbell. She's so compassionate about her job. I've been treated by medical doctors at Vanderbilt, and her ability to diagnose, treat, and show empathy to her patients surpasses those I've ever been treated by. I fully trust Dr. Campbell. I hope to remain under her care for years to come. Her personality is so warming, and above all, she truly listens to all of my concerns. Make the call. She's wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Campbell, MD?
She is caring and compassionate along with being a great doctor! I had been without medical attention for a long time.. My first visit she literally saved my life by finding a place on my thyroid, long story short she took action. It was cancer and I see my surgeon tomorrow.. So I say GOD BLESS Dr Campbell!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emily Campbell, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Campbell?