Dermatology  |
Dr. Emily Arsenault, MD
Dr. Emily Arsenault, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Lakewood Ranch, FL. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Arsenault is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital.

8926 77th Ter E Unit 101

Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202

• AvMed
  • Centene
  • Guardian
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Arsenault

Arsenault Dermatology is committed to primary prevention and overall skin wellness for adults, children and families by using the most advanced detection tools, innovative treatment options and effective therapies. The award-winning practice offers medical, surgical, cosmetic and aesthetic services, and is led by Dr. Emily Arsenault, MD, FAAD, a board-certified dermatologist and a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology.

Dr. Arsenault's Experience

Dr. Arsenault's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Malignant Jaundice
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Roger Williams Med Ctr Boston University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Roger Williams Med Ctr Boston University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Arsenault has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Arsenault does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arsenault and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Arsenault's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arsenault to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Arsenault's Performance
in Palmetto, FL |
Very happy with treatment. Will recommend to friends.
in Parrish, FL |
Arsenault Dermatology is modern, clean, and efficient with knowledgeable and friendly staff. Arsenault offers a full-range of services from annual skin checks to MOHS surgery as well as many Spa treatments. My appointments are always on time, My PA (Laura) is personable, listens to my issues & explains options. I am VERY pleased.
in Bradenton Fl |
Dr Arsenault is among the best, most professional dermatologists I have ever experienced. My history has taken me to one of the elite dermatologists in New York City and Dr Arsenault office has that same elite medical professional experience. Her PA's and clerical support staff are excellent. I always recommend her to my friends and relatives.
sarasota |
I went for my yearly skin review, and the PA who did it was very professional and thorough. Although I live a distance from this office, I will continue as a patient here because I have always been satisfied with my care.
in Lakewood Ranch |
Another professional, thorough examination with good explanations and advice, Plus, prompt on timing which is always nice. Would have no hesitation in recommending.
in Palmetto, FL |
Dr. Arsenault is the best dermatologis in this area. She takes her time to answer any questions as well as making sure there is a comfort level in understanding the situation and the steps forward. .very personable.. I have had many skin cancers and the doctor always has the right solution..
in Bradenton, FL |
excellent doctor!!!! extremely thorough in her examine and her explanations to me...entire team was friendly, professional and very knowledgeable :)
in Sarasota, FL |
I am always treated like someone cares for me when I come in for my yearly reviews. I am examined thoroughly from head to toes and measurements are taken on any new moles or discolorations found on my skin and old ones are checked again for any changes. Little samples were taken to make sure any places showing changes have not progressed into something to worry about and some precancerous spots were sprayed to improve. All in all very satisfied.
Bradenton, FL |
We have received excellent care at Dr. Arsenault's office for many years now!
in Bradenton, FL |
I was very impressed with Arsenault Dermatology. The staff was kind, friendly, and professional. I was seen by Dr. Troiano who did an excellent job, made me feel comfortable, and took her time answering my questions. The office is clean and in mint condition. I will be recommending this practice to my family and friends.
Grand Rapids, MI |
Overall, the care is good, no issues there, but the process of getting prescriptions is less than desirable. Must leave a message and they return your call, most of the time. If you need a new prescription, it becomes an arduous process between the office and the mail order pharmacy. Still don't have the correct script after two weeks and numerous phone calls..still waiting. Arsenault Dermatology representative suggested I go see another dermatologist to get the prescription.
in Lakewood ranch florida |
My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Arsenault and absolutely thrilled with this practice . They are efficient, warm, caring , knowledgeable and proactive in all things skin. We would not go anywhere else for our dermatology needs
in Bradenton, Fl. |
Dr. Arsenault and staff and truly one of a kind.. I was so nervous to go in and they were comforting and reassuring and really put me at ease. Very professional, yet friendly and welcoming with little to no wait time .
Palmetto, FL |
Due to body checks, my melanoma as well as several basal cell cancers were discovered. I was referred to a surgeon in Tampa for surgery on the melanoma,but my basal cells were removed here. I have always received competent, friendly care by a very professional staff. Dr Arsenault is awesome. She makes you feel like you matter! Thank you so much for my care!
Sarasota, FL |
I was impressed with Dr. Arsenault's knowledge and concern. She demonstrates warmth and compassion and a high level of professionalism. I would have liked to have seen a shorter wait time, specially since my appointment was an early morning 8:30am appointment. I did not get to see Dr. Arsenault until nearly 9:15am which does not demonstrate a respect for my time.
in Bradenton Florida |
Excellent patient care and friendly staff.
Exceptional patient care.
Bradenton, FL |
She was unable to diagnose my husband's skin problem and kept prescribing expense medications to solve the problem--none worked. Another dermatologist was able to determine the problem, prescribed a moderately priced medication and he was cured quickly. She is not qualified to do Mohs surgery.
Sarasota, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Emily Arsenault for an excellent dermatologist referral. Dr Arsenault is a knowledgeable , professional, a compassionate practitioner and easy to speak with as well as sincere. She takes her time and is diligent with her patients. I always have a beneficial and pleasant experience.
in Bradenton, FL |
She is always professional; efficient and most kind. The atmosphere is first-class and her entire staff is a cut above most medical practices! I have recommended this practice many times, and have always had positive feedback!
in Bradenton, FL |
Every time I see Dr. Arsenault or a member of her staff my experience has been positive. The examinations are thorough and results are always explained completely and clearly. I have had two minor surgeries and had no complications with either one of them.
in Palmetto, FL |
Dr. Arsenault is always professional and successful in treating any issue I have or refers me to another professional.
Sarasota, FL |
I have tried on several occasions for the office to call me back. I would not recommend Arsenault Dermatology because they don't think their patients are a priority. I will go elsewhere in the future. There are many other dermatologists in the area who will respect my time.
in Bradenton, FL |
From the initial call to become a new patient to the final appointment for this incident the entire staff from receptionist to nurses to Physicians Assistants to Dr. Arsenault every level of patient care, concern and attention was the best I have ever experienced at a Physician's practice. I can't say enough positive comments about this practice. Try it and be totally impressed with patient care and concern.
in Sarasota, FL |
Awesome experience from the front desk all the way through.
in Parrish, FL |
I have had dry skin for 60 years. The cr?me I got fixed my skin in 3 days.
in Bradenton, FL |
Very poor follow-up after initial appointment. Staff was supposed to call me to schedule a biopsy and blue light treatment. Weeks later I finally called back and apparently they had a computer glitch, which I can understand. Now after biopsy, I have been trying to contact them for my results (after they called and left a voicemail), but no one answers the phone. Left a voicemail and three days later they still haven't contacted me.
in Bradenton, FL |
She was very friendly and informative.
Have you seen Dr. Emily Arsenault, MD?
Are you Dr. Arsenault?