Dr. Emilio B. Torres, MD

Dr. Emilio B. Torres, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 62 years old

Minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery, in office Novasure and Adiana, transobtuator slings, endometriosis, incontinence, fibroids, obstetrics, and infertility.Read more

Health Solutions for Women
1447 Medical Park Blvd Ste 202
Wellington, FL 33414 Get Directions

Dr. Torres' Experience

See how Dr. Torres' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Torres

Dr. Torres accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Torres has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Torres' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Torres to family and friends
3.9
Experience with Dr. Torres
Dr. Torres' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (23)
in west palm beach, fl |
Dr. Torres is an amazing doctor. He helped me while trying to get pregnant and infertility issues, then was very attentive and caring through my miscarriage and D&C and finally has been great throughout my 2nd pregnancy that is almost to the end. When I need medication or have any issue the office staff and Dr. Torres are great, they respond right away and prescriptions are called in immediately. When he has missed my appointment he called that night to make sure I was ok.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I had a total hysterectomy, a few days ago, and Dr. Emilio Torres, who is my gynecologist was the Doctor who did the surgery. I am very grateful for the excellent job he did and for how fast I have recovered. Dr. Torres, thank you very much.
in West Palm Beach |
Dr. Torres is an amazing doctor,very professional and understanding of his patients needs. He's been my doctor for many years now. After being diagnosed with endometriosis (by another doc) and losing a baby due to anencephaly i thought i would never have a family of my own. Dr. Torres was not only able to successfully treat my symptoms of endometriosis but also helped me achieve my dream of becoming a mom. I now have a healthy baby boy and couldn't be more thankful to Dr. Torres.
in West Palm Beach FL |
I Gave birth to my daughter with him very understand explains everything and looks for best interest of the baby and mom. He's an amazing Dr. I would have him deliver my babies over and over if I had more. Trust him so much. ??
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Torres delivered our baby girl, during all the time he was a very kind person, he really cares about his patients, he resolved all of our questions and made us feel confidence.I highly recomend Dr Torres, he is an excellent doctor.
in Wellington, FL |
El Dr Torres atendió a mi esposa durante el embarazo y el parto de nuestra hija. Siempre fue muy profesional, muy atento y nos dedico suficiente tiempo durante las consultas para explicarnos todo claramente. El día del parto y los días siguientes en el hospital estuvo muy pendiente de que todo estuviera bien. Lo recomiendo ampliamente.
in Lake Worth, FL |
I was referred to Dr Torres by a NICU medical director whom I work with after the OBGYN I was using ignored my opinion and wishes. In Dr Torres I found a real professional who took the time to explain all procedures, options, and worked with me to help me make the best decision for me and my baby. I had a c-section and the stitching he did is amazing a very thin line, little pain, no complications and I was cleared to jog in two weeks. I would recommend him to anyone in my family.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I had a good experience with Dr.Torres. my first baby was a premie due to a uti infection. he came at 24 weeks. Dr Torres was very hopeful when he saw the ultrasound. he told us our baby had a chance. he delivered benjamin and our baby was born at 1 1/2 pounds. our second baby was delivered by Dr. Torres and she was full term. both of our babies are very healthy and thank you Dr. TORRES for being a professional and give us hope. we highly recommend Dr. Torres.
in Palm Beach, fl |
I've been with Dr. Torres for 13 years now and he just delivered my first baby girl at Palms West Hospital. Words can't even begin to express my gratitude and love for this doctor. He always has your best interest in mind, he always makes time for you and treats you with the utmost care and respect. He is truly the best doctor I have ever visited and wish more were like him. If you are searching for an amazing OB, stop right here you have found him!!!!!!!
in Wellington, fl |
My 1st pregnancy was ok but he never showed up for delivery and waited 14 hours in labor and i ended up having an emergency c-section because my baby was born dead but thanks god she is alive, now my 2nd pregnancy i had a bad experience since it has been a difficult pregnancy he always had a nasty attitude and if we had any questions he will leave the room in a rush that we couldn't ask him,l but the nurse, i had an UTI for 3wks and they never called me to tell me i found out by my pharmacy
in Greenacres Florida |
He is a great doctor & takes care of you very well :)
in Florida State, FL |
Dr Torres is the most compassionate doctor I've met in the USA! Besides his knowledge and expertise are update. No need for a second opinion, you will always come back to him!
Have you seen Dr. Emilio B. Torres, MD?
Are you Dr. Torres?

Dr. Torres' Care Philosophy

Dr. Torres' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Torres has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Torres' Board Certifications

• Endometriosis
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Incontinence
  • Infertility
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Gestation
  • Nausea
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Universidad Nacional De Trujillo, Programa Academico De Medicina Humana
    Riverside Med Center

Completed in 1998

Memlr Sloan Kettering Canc Center

Dr. Torres does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Torres and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Obstetrics

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Surgery, Robotic Assisted
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC