Dr. Emilio Justo, MD

Ophthalmology •  Male • Age 58

Dr. Justo

Arizona Eye Institute & Cosmetic Laser Center

19052 N R H Johnson Blvd Sun City West, AZ 85375

Dr. Emilio Justo, MD is a Ophthalmology Specialist in Sun City West, AZ and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Michigan Medical School medical school in 1985. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Justo to book an appointment.

Dr. Justo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Justo

4.854368932038835%
0.4854368932038835%

Dr. Justo?
What People Say About Dr. Emilio Justo, MD
Dr. Justo and his staff have provided my care for well over a decade now. I have had vision exams, cosmetic consults and surgery, and new eyewear and cataract surgery. The staff and Dr. Justo have always been compassionate and caring in providing care. I have had eyelid surgery and my results are fantastic. Just recently I had my annual exam with Dr. Zambrano and his staff including Sherrie who is awesome. Thanks for the great care.
John – Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilio Justo, MD?
Just had my eyelid surgery done 2 weeks ago and it looks amazing already! I am beyond happy with my results! Dr. Justo is a wonderful, compassionate surgeon and has an excellent team behind him. Everyone I have been in contact with since my first phone call has been great and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Justo and his team!
Jennifer D. – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilio Justo, MD?
Dr Justo at first visit makes you feel like an old friend.
Patricia Stirk – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilio Justo, MD?
Wow! The results of my eyelid surgery are amazing! I would recommend Dr Justo and his team to anyone!
Pat C. – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilio Justo, MD?
What a great experience at the Arizona Eye Institute and Cosmetic Laser Center! First, the reception area was amazing, I was greeted as soon as I walked in the door. The staff was both friendly and welcoming! I had scheduled an appointment with Dr. Emilio Justo to see if surgery could help with my eyelids. I had a birthday coming up and I was hoping to look my best before I made a trip back east to see my family! I completed all the initial tests and then met with Dr. Justo. He explained the entire process and answered all my questions. Needless to say, everything went even better than I could have imagined! My eyes look great!! Thanks to Dr. Justo, I am very pleased and highly recommend him to anyone looking to improve their appearance!
Jane F. – Dec 30, 2019
Dear Jane, Thank you for your generous review! ...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilio Justo, MD?
Dr. Justo is an incredible surgeon! I had originally had my upper eyelids done by him, an outpatient procedure that was covered by my insurance. He did such an amazing job that I asked him to do my lower eyelids as well! The results have really made a big impact on me, much bigger than I expected. I look great, much younger, and my vision has truly improved (this is why they cover the upper surgery). I have already recommended Dr. Justo to everyone I know who could use eyelid surgery, and want to spread the word to all of you as well. It doesn't hurt that he is kind and funny as well!
Jan W – Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilio Justo, MD?
This has been my go to place for my eye exams with Dr Zambrano. The service is top knotch with friendly staff and quality medical care for my eyes. When I was referred to Dr Justo for further evaluation in another location I was impressed with his knowledge and expertise. Dr Justo did an amazing job on my eyelids and I can see so much better. I highly recommend all locations and all services offered thru Arizona Eye Institute and Cosmetic Laser Center.
Rhonda – Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilio Justo, MD?
After having eyelid surgery by Dr. Emilio Justo at the Arizona Eye Institute, I was so thrilled at my results that I continued to see the practice for my regular eye care, and I brought my parents in to see Dr. Shifrin for their eye exams. My mom loved Dr. Justo as well, and also had her eyelid surgery completed. We are both very happy with how we look and our improved vision. We were greeted warmly and with a smile at the front desk. Check in process was a breeze. The technician and Dr. Shifrin were both very thorough and we felt that was the best exams that my parents have had! I am beyond happy with my results! Dr. Justo is a wonderful, compassionate surgeon and has an excellent team behind him. Everyone I have been in contact with since my first phone call has been great and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Justo and his team!
Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilio Justo, MD?
I recently attended a Breakfast with the Experts at the Arizona Eye Institute and Cosmetic Laser Center in Sun City West. I was very impressed!! I had been using Restylane filler and I always loved the results. Now I understand why it is so important to go to someone who is Certified and has the level of experience you find at Dr. Emilio Justo’s office. Not only is it a warm and inviting office, Roxanne, the Director of Nursing, is very professional and wants to make sure you get the best results possible. I really appreciate the fact that they are never pushy and they ask what I’d like to see with regard to the results I can’t say enough about the wonderful staff here! I am very pleased with the results and I highly recommend the staff at Arizona Eye Institute!
Theresa Schwab – Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilio Justo, MD?
Dr. Justo did my cataract lens replacement. I could have not asked for a better outcome. My goal was no more glasses or contact lenses, no glare and no halos And that is what was achieved. His assistant Sherrie is top notch in supporting the pre-surgery requirement. I have been recommending Dr Justo to everyone I work with.
Wittmann, AZ – May 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilio Justo, MD?
I very highly recommend Arizona Eye Institute for all of their amazing services. The staff are wonderful. They really make you feel like part of their family. Dr Justo is a top notch doctor and surgeon. I know that I am in the best hands and receiving the best care. I would recommend them to everyone I know!
Surprise, AZ – Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilio Justo, MD?
Dr. Justo is an incredible surgeon. He has been in the business for decades and it shows! He did my eyelid surgery and I can not believe what a difference it has made in my life! I didn't realize what I was missing as life passed by as my eyelids acted as curtains covering my eyes. I look 20 years younger. And my insurance covered the surgery too. I highly recommend the best surgeon in the business!
Amanda in Peoria, AZ – Apr 06, 2019
AMAZING, incredible doctor. Highly recommend. Changed my life
Ann Marie Halverson in Phoenix, AZ – Dec 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilio Justo, MD?
My skin has never looked better thanks to Dr. Justo. Eyelid surgery helped me to dramatically improve my vision and look much younger. The Obagi NuDerm Skincare System has helped me stave off the years of time by giving me a more youthful appearance. People often ask how I maintain such a nice complexion. They are surprised when they learn my real age, which certainly quite flattering. I would absolutely recommend!
Donna C. in Surprise, AZ – May 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilio Justo, MD?
I see Dr. Justo and Dr. Shifrin for eye exams, and I appreciate all of the time and attention they both provide during appointments. Both doctors make sure every question is answered and thoroughly explain any concerns that arise. I recently began seeing Nurse, Roxanne, who is helping me to eliminate a problem area that has frustrated me for years. She uses fillers to help me look better and feel more confident, while ensuring my results are natural looking. I highly recommend!
Leslie in Glendale, AZ – May 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilio Justo, MD?
I just love Dr. Justo and his team, especially Roxanne Dorty, his Nursing Director who has been keeping me young! It is the absolute best practice to go to, because Dr. Justo is the best at ensuring my vision stays its best, and he is always good at making me laugh and feel comfortable! Roxanne is a true artist when it comes to giving me natural results using Botox or Dysport to eliminate those pesky lines that make me feel older. She makes them disappear and it is an incredible transformatio
Dollie in Glendale, AZ – Apr 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilio Justo, MD?
From start to finish Dr Justo and his staff were very friendly and informative about my eyelid procedure for me. The procedure was so simple . I love the results. It’s so nice to be able to put make up on without having to hold the excess skin out of the way. Thank you Dr Justo and staff for a job well done!
Dawn – Feb 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilio Justo, MD?
Getting ready to go see Dr. Justo again! This time for Botox! I love this company! Dr. Justo takes the time to listen to you. He explains everything and answers all your questions before doing any treatments! His staff are amazing too! I've been going there for 14 years and some of the staff have been there all these years! I've had permanent makeup by Stephanie and an Obagi Blue Peel by Roxanne as well! You can even schedule your annual eye exam at either location... When you call the office yo
Sarah M. in Surprise, AZ – Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilio Justo, MD?
I want to share my thoughts about this Gold Mine I have found right here in Sun City West called the Arizona Eye Institute. I have come to them for so many procedures and products, and they are always the most amazing at achieving my results. They seem like friends to me at this point. Dr. Justo has performed eyelid surgery on me, and the results are incredible. Roxanne helps guide me with my skin care routine and my Botox/filler products to help me stay young. They have it all
Jen in W. – Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilio Justo, MD?
I am once again starting the year right with our family's annual eye exams. Dr Justo's staff is wonderful here at AZ Eye Institute . If you want the best. . go to the best. Dr Justo's staff is top notch! I also have now received Botox w Nurse Roxanne, she knew I was nervous and didn't want to appear 'stiff'. She kept my appearance natural yet super refreshed. I fully trust the care & quality at the AZ Eye Institute.  I absolutely love the results from my Obagi skin care as well.
PartyOf5 in El Mirage AZ – Dec 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilio Justo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Justo?

Over the years, many people have asked me my secret for creating beautiful results and achieving excellent vision for my patients. The answer is simple: I listen carefully and attentively… By doing so, I am able to create an individualized rapport ...

• Ophthalmology