Dr. Emilia Ploplys, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 46

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Emilia Ploplys, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Great Falls, MT and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Ploplys has extensive experience in Plastic Surgery Procedures. She graduated from University of Chicago School of Medicine in 2002. She is affiliated with Benefis East Campus. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Emilia Ploplys, MD

Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Benefis

400 13th Ave S Ste 103 Great Falls, MT 59405

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Montana

Frequently Treated by Dr. Ploplys

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Ploplys treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Ploplys treats other conditions, please contact the office at (406) 455-2821.

Plastic Surgery Procedures

Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty that focuses on reconstruction of facial and body features damaged through injury, disease or birth defects in order to restore appearance and/or function.Compare with other Plastic Surgery Procedures specialists.

Dr. Ploplys is experienced in the area of Plastic Surgery Procedures. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.

Based on claims data for 14 conditions and procedures

• Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Chemical Peel
  • Cleft Lip
  • Cleft Palate Repair (Palatoplasty)
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Lip Cancer
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Fissure
  • Skin Grafts
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Ploplys accepts

Dr. Ploplys accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Ploplys' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ploplys

4.1

Dr. Plopys was very professional but yet down to earth. Explained everything. Was not rushed in and out. She took her time and made me feel comfortable. Her staff was great also.
Todd – Nov 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilia Ploplys, MD?
I am permanently deformed because of Dr. Ploplys. When I was choosing a doctor numerous community members WARNED me not to use her because of infection rate, botched surgeries, deformities and reckless behavior. I think gossip is also reckless so I decided I would ask her myself. I went to my next appointment and asked about her infection rate... she provided me with the HOSPITALS infection rate, I asked her what HER infection rate was and she said less than .5%. I gave her the benefit of doubt, I put gossip on the back burner and outlined specifically what I wanted from surgery... when I woke up I knew immediately that my request had fallen on reckless ears. I will have to save up again to undue everything she performed on my body. I am not dead but I am physically and financially RUINED because of her. Please go to someone else.... please.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sep 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilia Ploplys, MD?
She was very personable and friendly. I had upper eye surgery done that went well . We discussed a facelift and under eye work She used an experimental laser on the lower eye. It did not work , in fact worsened the area under my left eye. I decided on a mini facelift at the same time. I wanted marionette lines gone plus jowls. I was told a mini facelift would do it. It did not. Friends told me they could see no difference . The Dr agreed. Her remedy was filler again experimental. For 900.00. I decided against. I’m extremely disappointed. 4500.00 for nothing!
Jun 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilia Ploplys, MD?
Everyone in the office is so friendly and fun, they make you feel like one of the the group.. I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. P... She's amazing and I am so glad I went to her!!!
Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilia Ploplys, MD?
What can be said in words except that Dr. Ploplys is a amazing doctor and made me feel that she cared and has great pride in her work. I had to have a reconstructive surgery and she spent the amount of time needed in the operating room to achieve the results she was happy with. The aftercare has been amazing. Dr. Ploplys does take pride in her work. I have to give her a big thank you for being amazing.
Michael in Helena – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilia Ploplys, MD?
If you are planning breast surgery of any kind I highly recommend that you see Dr. Ploplys. When I met with her I felt special, like I was the only patient she was caring for. She explains everything so well and from a female to female perspective that a male physician, frankly, could not do. Most I trust her implicitly. One of my close female relatives and two of my female friends have had breast surgery by Dr. Ploplys. They are all very happy with her and the work that she did for them.
Vickie Clouse in Havre, MT – Jun 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilia Ploplys, MD?
i cant even get specific, she was all around amazing! she makes things very comfortable, she has a great sense of humor and opens to you with a great welcome. i loved every minute of my time with her and would go back just to say hello!
Melissa in Great Falls, MT – Jun 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilia Ploplys, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ploplys?