Dr. Emil Ganjian, MD

Dr. Emil Ganjian, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Emil Ganjian, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Mineola, NY. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

134 Mineola Blvd Ste 201

Mineola, NY 11501

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Ganjian

See how frequently Dr. Ganjian performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
Enlarged Turbinates
ENT Surgery

Dr. Ganjian's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Oral Cancer
  • Otitis Media
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant
  • Perilymph Fistula (PLF)
  • Peritonsillar Abscess
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Sore Throat
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngectomy and Pharyngectomy
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Paracentesis
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Mount Sinai Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Mount Sinai Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Tulane University Hospital and Clinics
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Ganjian has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Ganjian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ganjian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ganjian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ganjian to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Ganjian's Performance
in New Hyde Park, NY |
Best doctor experience that I have had. He is an ultimate professional. He handled my medical condition and surgery with the greatest care and expertise. After my car accident I had suffered from severe sinus infections and pain for many years and a crooked nose. He was able to substantially reduce my symptoms and then performed life changing surgery including sinuses and rhinoplasty. I have no more pain&my nose looks great again. He is the kindest doctor and a great surgeon. Highly recomended
in Roslyn, NY |
He is the most caring person and doctor. He always does what is best for the patient and goes way beyond the call of duty. One of the smartest doctors. He diagnosed my complicated condition in 5 minutes and performed my surgery. Excellent surgical skills.. He is an amazing doctor and person. I would highly recommend Dr Ganjian without any reservations.
in Locust Valley, NY |
My endocrinologist referred me to Dr. Ganjian after being diagnosed with thyroid cancer. He was by far one of the best doctors I? have ever been to. He was kind, courteous and extremely caring besides being a fabulous surgeon. I needed a total thyroidectomy. Dr, Gangian explained in great detail the procedure.. I knew exactly what to expect. When I called the office with a question after the procedure, Dr. Gangian promptly Called me back. Excellent surgeon, I highly recommend him.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Ganjian is the most amazing and talented surgeon ever. I've never seen any doctor who is as compassionate and caring. I saw 4 other doctors before I went w/ Dr Ganjian. His bedside manners are second to none. If you need any work done on your face Dr. Ganjian is the only one to see. He took care of couple of my family members as well w/ fantastic results
in Oakdale, NY |
Dr. Ganjian is the rare doctor who has the highest level of technical skill combined with a gentle caring bedside manner. My nasal polyps were extensive, I couldn't breathe, always sick. He comforted my fears about surgery and made me feel confident enough to have rhinoplasty done, which I had always wanted. The result is beautiful and elegant, and so natural that no one knows I had it done. He delivered on everything. The follow-up care I received was outstanding. So grateful to Dr. Ganjian.
New Hyde Park, NY |
Concerns addressed to Dr. G prior to surgery (slight stuffy nose, pain up one side of my nose & one eye, and interrupted sleep from coughing). Post surgery: chronic pain in both eyes, collapsed nasal valves that are severely obstructing my breathing, a septum that has deviated to the reverse side, mucus that is mostly green, smells like aged cheese, & does not drain on its own without me pulling it out, vertigo (didn't have this prior to surgery), and chronic migraines. Do the math!!!
in Uniondale, NY |
I went to see Dr Ganjian at 4:30. At 5:30 I asked at the desk how much longer it would be. I was told there were patients in the exam rooms waiting and then 3 more before me. I decided to leave but was asked if I wanted to reschedule??? Why would I want to waste any more time sitting there? I recommend seeing a doctor who has respect for his patients and their time...this is not the place! There is no reason to wait hours at an EMT office!!!
in Port Washington, NY |
Dr Ganjian has taken care of me and my family for many years. He performed sinus/septal surgery on me 3 years ago and made a huge difference in my life. I went from not breathing from my nose &experiencing many infections a year to breathing great &not having any sinus infections in years. He's an excellent surgeon. He's also taken care of my wife &children. We've nothing but praise for him. He's always available for us,has great bedside manners & is very caring and patient. Highly recommended.
New York, NY |
Awful surgery and post op experience. Nasal collapse and obstruction. Mucus that smells awful, pools in my nostrils, and won't drain unless I shove a tissue up my nose to pick it out. I'm now relying heavily on steroid nasal sprays to get slight relief. I didn't need to rely on sprays prior. I told the doctor about my chronic, debilitating head pain resulting from surgery at post op appts. His excuse in his words, "There are no nerves in the nose that would cause that kind of pain". Unreal!
Massapequa, NY |
Unethical and unprofessional office practices. Pre-op I wanted to cancel and I was told by Sylvana that I couldn't because she had submitted the paperwork. Not possible. I didn't sign anything at that point and isn't it the patient's right to cancel at anytime? During another appointment another staff person told me that Dr. Ganjian would not see me when I arrived unless I signed the paperwork even though none of the contents were discussed prior. He is not the only gig in town. Find another.
Wantagh, NY |
I have never waited as long for anything in my life. Almost a 3 hour wait time at one point with only one other patient next to me, and when i get in my appointment takes 10 minutes, I really am baffled. His scheduler, Sylvinia calls me and yells at me for rescheduling my surgery because I couldnt wait 3 hours for an appointment with them cause I had to pick up my kids. When I called to reschedule, she punished me by saying they were all booked for the whole year.
Mineola, NY |
Longest wait time i've ever experienced. Every time without fail the wait is over an hour. Doctor was very impatient and couldnt wait to get rid of me the one time i actually got to see a doctor without walking out because i didnt feel like waiting and hour and a half for a 3 minute doctor visit.
in Garden City, NY |
Doctor made time for me on short notice. Listened and was very professional and caring. I felt in good hands. Thanks.
Have you seen Dr. Emil Ganjian, MD?
Are you Dr. Ganjian?

Visit Dr. Ganjian

Dr. Ganjian accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO