Pain Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Emil Annabi, MD
Our patients are our top priority. At Pima Pain Center we are dedicated to the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of your pain. We are focused on listening to our patients' concerns, understanding their needs and truly providing the best care of each individual patient. Our physicians will work with you and your primary care doctor to design a treatment plan to decrease your pain and improve your life. We understand that living with pain can be an anxious time for you and your family. Our primary objective is to facilitate your recovery by providing nationally recognized quality care. Our staff of caring professionals is focused on meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.

Pima Pain Center- Broadway

4601 E Broadway Blvd

Tucson, AZ 85711

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Alliance Health Care
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • Arizona Medical Network
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Care 1st Health Plan
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • CorVel

Learn about Dr. Annabi

Dr. Annabi's Experience

Dr. Annabi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Beth Israel
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Annabi has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Annabi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Annabi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Annabi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Annabi to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Annabi's Performance
Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Annabi was very professional and friendly. It felt like a family visit based upon the comfort level and fun the staff and doctors were having as they served me & my family.
Thank you so much for the 5 star review and feedback. We hold patient care and satisfactory close to our heart and treating them as our own family member go hand in hand to provide the optimal level of care.
in Tucson, AZ |
My primary doctor said that I would like this doctor. Indeed at least on the first visit, I was so impressed,as he was all that a doctor should be.I will continue to post as I go to him.
Marni, Thank you so much for your feedback and 5 star review. We will continue to meet your expectations and provide you as well as all our patients with the optimal level of care.
in Tucson, AZ |
Honestly the best doctor I have ever seen. I wish I could make him my main doctor cause I have never felt so at home and comfortable with a doctor before. The place is clean and beautiful, love the style they have. they staff are supper great and even went out of their way for me.
Maria, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and feedback. So happy to hear how pleased you are with us.
Tucson, AZ |
When I first visited Dr. Annabi at Pima Pain, I was experiencing a unique sensation, being a severe burning sensation of my upper left arm. This area had not suffered a thermal burn at all. This was accompanied with the pain of a pulled muscle behind my left shoulder blade. I was impressed with Dr. Annabi compassion as he gave me an initial exam, narrowing the suspicion of the cause of my discomfort down to a pinched nerve issue. The MRI that Dr. Annabi prescribed confirmed his suspicion, and
Thank you so much for the 5 star review and feedback. We are so happy to be serving you and most importantly you receive the results you are seeking.
in Tucson, AZ |
I highly recommend Pima Pain Center for pain management. As a retired Nurse I know excellence when I see it. Dr. Annabi is one of the best Doctors I have ever met. The staff is professional, pleasant and very kind. Dr. Annabi takes time to listen and is very compassionate. Thanks Pima Pain Center!
Frank, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and feedback.
in Tucson, AZ |
In my experience, Dr. Annabi and his group are the best at what he does. If you are not looking for a doctor that does the bare minimum and only injects and you are looking for real pain treatment options, This is the place. He is truly a pain doctor, who can help and is honest about your treatment options, expectations, and results..this is the best doctor you could ask for. High tech equipment, great staff, and a caring heart add to Dr. Annabi's ability to treat his patients well. I am bles
Hello Tom, Thank you so much for the wonderful testimonial and 5 star review. We will continue to do all we can to serve you and all our patients.
Tucson, AZ |
I went in for my first appointment and the front desk staff was cold and unfriendly. I've dealt with this before in medical centers so I didn't take it personally and was looking forward to meeting Dr. Anabi. I waited over 30 minutes and was put into a room by an unfriendly medical assistant who could have cared less about her work. Dr. Anabi came and started grilling me about what pain meds I was on (oxycodone) and looked at me like I was an addict. He was totally unfriendly and berated his me
We are so sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience, we would be happy to discuss this concern with you. Please call our Patient Relations Director at 520-399-6000. we hope to hear from you soon.
in Tucson, AZ |
I was a sceptic when it comes to these doctors because of other experiences at other places in the past. After a couple visits with these doctors , I have felt this much relief and ease in almost 5 years. Dr. Annabi has give me the opportunity to enjoy my life again and I am slowly get back to my old self. the staff was friendly and welcoming. I was so very happy with my visits and overall experience.
thank you so much for the top review and feedback!
Tucson, AZ |
Ok here goes nothing Dr. Annabi made a very stressful procedure 100% tolorable BUT having to pay for the sedation for a procedure is horrible if your only income is s.s.i I've been searching for a doctor who will listen to me when I say I wanna get off the narcotics so praying these injections will either get me off or lower dosage but then paying for sedation seems to cost more than me staying on narcotics with a copay of only $1.20 a month. So I'm hoping Dr. Annabi sees this & changes things.
Hello, Thank you for allowing us to serve you and the 5 star review. You are welcome to speak with Front Desk Supervisor who will better explain why some charges may apply. However your health and well being is our top concern.
in Tucson, AZ |
Since 1992, I maintained searching for physicians that could possibly undo the massive amount of damage that caused pain to already traumatized legs, spine, vertebrea, nerves, damaged lumbar and thoracic disks. Past physicians could only suggest to maintain my conservative treatment with pain medication. I then met Dr. Emil Annabi at Pima Pain Clinic. After 23 years of severe pain and numbness I was treated by PPC and I now have substantial pain relief and living a much better life! Thanks!
Eddie, Your testimonial is one that many people can relate and we truly appreciate you sharing your story with us. We are happy to hear you are living your life with relief. Thank you again for the 5 star review and feedback!
in Tucson, AZ |
I submitted a survey and mistakenly didn't give Dr. Annabi the 5 Star Excellent rating that he truly deserves!!
Thank you for submitting your survey and the 5 stars and for allowing us to serve you!
in Tucson, AZ |
Very happy with my experiences and treatments I have been provided. I can not tolerate high dose medication for pain which they did not assume to use from the beginning. They have given me other treatments and even now seeing their Chiropractor Mr. Nieves who is very nice. I have recommended them to a couple people already and so happy they are here in Tucson. Other places have not been as friendly and caring like they have. Thank you all at Pima Pain!
thank you so much for the 5 star review and feedback!
in Tucson, AZ |
My back pain was so severe I was in tears most every day. After seeing Dr. Annabi and having my procedure , pain was 100% GONE! He listens and cares. If you are Truly in pain, See the best , see: Dr. Annabi.
in SAHUARITA, AZ |
I LOVE MY DR. ANNABI!!! I HAVE BEEN TO SEVERAL OTHER PAIN DOCS IN TOWN AND HE IS THE "ONLY" ONE IN TOWN THAT HAS HELPED ME. DR. SCHILLER IS WONDERFUL ALSO, BUT WE KNOW DR. ANNABI LONGER. IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF HELP FOR PAIN, PLEASE GO TO PIMA PAIN CENTER. DR. ANNABI, YOU ARE OUR FAVORITE DOCTOR AND WE LOVE YOU MOSTEST!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO TO HELP US.
Thank you so much Bethie for the 5 star review and feedback. We are happy to serve you and anyone in need of our services.
in Tucson, AZ |
Great staff and Doctors, helped me and my Aunt who is a Patient tremendously. 5 stars!!!
Thank You so much Laura for the feedback and review. Happy to hear your aunt is happy with us as well.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Annabi, his doctors and staff are very focused in isolating and minimizing my 7/24 chronic pain. I have been seen by Dr. Annabi, Dr. Stephen Shiller, Yvonne Mclemore NP, and Estelle Farrell, DO, all of whom listen and understand my pain levels. Each have answered my questions and concerns with genuine care and professionalism, and have put forth a treatment plan that is best for me. Sage, at the front desk, is tops in her field, too!
Joseph, thank you so much for the testimonial and feedback. This is great news to hear. We look forward to serving you in the future.
in Chandler, AZ |
My battle with Spinal osteoporosis has been anything but easy and painful.A lot of different doctors and specialist tried so many different meds, treatments etc.but never finding the right combo for pain relief. I have accepted I will never find absolute relief or be cured and may only get worse. But I must say one thing, it has been 7 months at pima and this has been the most effective place for treatment, therapy and they just overall care. It can be a bit of a wait but worth it. Go see them!
Bethsaida, Thank you so much for the testimonial and feedback. We are happy to hear we have met you expectations.
in Tucson, AZ |
I have been seeing Nurse Practitioner Yvonne McLemore and she is WONDERFUL. Such a caring, sweet person who actually LISTENS to you and works hard to get the best results for the patient. I am looking forward to starting the injections and then the nerve ablations as I have been in SO much pain for quite some time. I have great hopes of this working. The staff is so kind and sweet, I am very happy and impressed with this office.
Thanks you so much Shauna for the feedback on N.P. Yvonne and your experience. We are so happy to hear your pleased with your experience.
Marana, AZ |
He is truly a blessing, best pain Dr I have seen other than his partner. He is very kind, honest and listens to all your concerns and has terrific bed side manner. I don't feel judged?. I love how he will take a call at 1 am and speak with you if need be instead of a voicemail. I have had much more suitable pain management sence becoming his patient, he truly cares about you and your quality of life during chronic pain. I would recommend him to any one struggling as much as I was beforehand?.
in Tucson, AZ |
Only pain doc to have listened to my needs and helped me. the staff always happy and nice. so happy i made the switch to them. I tell everyone who needs help with pain to go to them!
in Tucson, AZ |
6 months ago I transferred to Pima from Rincon Pain. I was tired of being treated like nothing more than an addict. After pursuing scans of my spine, Ross asked me on FOUR CONSECUTIVE visits when i was pursuing surgery. NO. I'm NOT interested in surgery or more drugs, I'm interested in understanding my condition. Finally, I got fed up and I am so glad I did! Both Dr Annabi & Shiller are kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. They don't me treat me as shifty-eyed addict. I am a patient.
Lisa, Your story is important to us and everyone else who may be in similar situation. thank you so much for sharing and for the 5 star review and feedback!
in Tucson |
Great pain center . My life has changed for he better . Thank god I found this place .
in Oro valley |
Very happy with my experience and diagnosis was on target. I have been to many pain doctors but he is the best by far. I highly recommend pima pain center . Staff were pleasant to work with .
Thank you Martha for the feedback!
in Tucson Az |
I would recommend any family and friends to this place because of how amazing dr shiller is. I would not ever go see Dr Farrell again tho. Still get a 5 stars because of how great and amazing dr shiller is. He's very complete as well as knowledgeable. I'm a disabled Iraq veteran and seen a lot of different drs and in 8 years dr shiller I can honestly say is the most helpful I've ever had.
Thank you Matthew for the 5 star review and feedback!
Mesa, AZ |
so happy with the relief I received . Thank you so much . I'm back to working out.
We are happy too! Thank you for the valued feedback!
in Tucson, az |
I have doctor Farrell and she's amazing!i can finally participate in life.after a horrible car accident i spent most of my day in bed and now i can move,my attitude and self worth has changed.thanks to everyone at pima pain center!!!
Dear Amber, Thank you so much for the valued feedback!
Tucson, AZ |
Thank you for helping me . I recommend pima pain center to anyone searching for pain relief.
Thank you so much for the valued feedback!
in Tucson, az |
Great and caring doctor. Always has the time to listen.
thank you so much Sinammon for your 5 star review and feedback!
in Sahuarita, AZ |
I was diagnosed with CRPS, fibro and migraines when I started seeing Dr. Annabi. He helped me with several different meds. But one day he wanted to do a trial run with a spinal cord stimulator. The trial worked so well I got one done permanently. Thanks to Dr. Annabi being up on meds and procedures and new techniques....I am having more luck with getting some better relief in my legs. I am also having procedures done at different intervals on my spine and nerves which are also helpful.
Thank you so much Tracy for your 5 star review and feedback!
Tucson, AZ |
I was in so much pain, could not sit, stand or walk...tried so many different medications and methods, nothing helped until I was sent to Dr. Annabi's office. The therapy he prescribed helped immediately, but the 2nd and 3rd treatments gave the best results. I am functioning just like I did before, and I did not think this would be possible. Dr. Annabi has a good way of comforting patients using humor, he explained the treatment very well (in few words). He knows his job, I trust him.
in Green Valley, AZ |
Dr Annabi is the most passionate, caring Doctor I have had the pleasure of meeting and caring for me. He is a very busy man, but always makes you feel you are his only patient. I have suffered with severe back pain for almost two years. He instantly saw my problems and I was scheduled for surgery. The convenience of having the surgery at the Pima Pain Center is a big plus. My back pain is still a work in progress, but I know Dr Annabi will make it go away. He is giving me my life back.
Dear Connie, Thank you so much for the feedback and stellar review. We are very happy to hear that you are making much progress and will work hard to ensure it. Sincerely, Pima Pain Center Representative
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
He is an awesome physician and i would refer anyone to him. He use to see my mother Ilse LaCrosse perfore she past away and he saw me several timez for my back, shoulder and neck. I am hoping to hear from him to make another appointment.
in Marana |
I have been seeing Dr. Annibi for 2 years now. He has helped me alot with my pain. I always feel I am being taken care of and treated with the upmost respect. Great dr. And Great staff!!!
in Tucson, AZ |
Amazing experience!! It started from my initial call when the receptionist. answered. She listened to ALL my concerns and issues and talked me through each and every one; and most importantly, I didn't feel rushed on the phone. I made calls to 3 other pain centers that day and decided on this one. Doctor Annabi, was wonderful too! he's very down to earth and honest about expectations. In his presence I felt as if I was his only concern. He made me feel very comfortable. The office runs on time a
So happy to hear you had a wonderful experience. It is our pleasure and main focus to provide the up most care. Thank you for the 5 star review
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Anabi is a skilled and caring physician. As I have told him, he has given me my life back after 15 years of spinal pain and limitations, surgeries, epidurals and incapacities. He is an amazing physician with the deep desire to make you feel better. My highest praise and recommendation. Robin Klaehn Quilliam
in Tuckahoe, NY |
Made the switch to Pima Pain from another Pain center in tucson. what a difference in treatment and experience. so happy I made the switch
We are happy you made the switch too. Thank you for the 5 star review and feedback!
in Tucson, AZ |
Had seen him when he was at the hospital, The staff that he has is amazing friendly-polite-helpful very knowledgeable, Plus both Dr.s have a wealth of knowledge.
in Oro Valley, AZ |
Has been my savior! can't explain how grateful I am to him for giving me my life back and treating my pain with the most noninvasive or addictive meds.
in Tucson, AZ |
Long term pain is debilitating. Being treated like a felon when you are looking for help is debilitating in it's own way. Dr. Annabi treats YOUR pain. He views you as a fellow human that is looking for help. He explains what and why. I was having a terrible time with opiates (I would go into withdrawal within an hour after medicating). He heard me and customized a treatment plan that helps with the pain and gets me away from the opiates. Sounds corny but Dr. Annabi gave me my life back.
in Tucson AZ |
I was referred to Dr Annabi. I made an appointment with Dr Annabi and I get there & with out any notification I see this horrible man Dr schiller who talks the entire time, argues with EVERYTHING I say, REFUSES to answer questions and is absolutely horrible bed side manner- this guy acts like I must bow before him and I was told I literally should NOT question him again!
Dear Cat, So sorry you had an unpleasant experience, please feel free to call and discuss any concerns with our medical director. Thank you for the feedback
in Tucson, AZ |
He is the best doctor I've ever worked with. He truly cares and is very knowledgeable, experienced, and talented. I wish all doctors were like him
in Tucson, AZ |
I saw Dr. Shiller who is in Dr. Annabi office. Thanks to Dr. Shiller I am free of my leg pain. I would recommend Dr. Shiller to my friends and family
in Tucson, AZ |
I am an extremely satisfied patient of the Pima Pain Center for almost 2 years. The level of care given by the doctors and the staff is exceptional! Dr. Annabi cares enough about me to find the best treatments for my pain giving me a better quality of life as well as reducing my intake of pain medications. Wish all caregivers were this good!
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Annabi and Dr SHiller have been extremely helpful to me in managing chronic back pain and deciding on treatment options. From my first visit he has helped me to understand the nature of my injury, potential options for treatment, and the pros and cons of each method. It is clear to me that Pima sees patient education as being of primary importance so that the patient can, along with the doctor, make informed decisions about treatment. His advice and feedback regarding potential treatment is g
Tucson, AZ |
The best ! You have helped me through the worst time and pain I have ever been through. Thank you.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr.Annabi and his assisting staff are excellent. The relief I experienced from the nerve ablation was fantastic ! I really respect Dr. Annabi and his staff, they tell you the truth and have your health and best interest at heart. You can believe what this Dr. tells you, how refreshing! I would recommend him to family and friends without hesitation.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Annabi is s amazing doctor. He helped me in so many ways. His staff is amazing and I'm so happy I found his office.
in Mesa, AZ |
First of all, I took my time and did the research about Dr.Annabi before visiting him. I don't just go to a doctor, it has to be the decision based on the patient satisfaction, education, clinical experience and a human approach, in the other word, how much doctor really cares. I probably asked him over 20 questions about the methods and procedures, preventions of the pain management, etc..When I left I knew found the doctor to trust, most knowledgeable in pain field. Dr. annabi is the best.
in New York , NY |
Dr Annabi and Pima Pain Center come highly Recommended by The MedElite Group!
in Tucson, AZ |
The doctors and staff are wonderful. They did a Kyphoplasty of Thoracic Vertebrae on my mom. It worked wonders. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks. From Shirley Miller and family.
Have you seen Dr. Emil Annabi, MD?

Visit Dr. Annabi

Evening
Dr. Annabi accepts 28 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Alliance Health Care
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • Arizona Medical Network
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Care 1st Health Plan
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • CorVel