Dr. Emad Mikhail, MD

Dr. Emad Mikhail, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Emad Mikhail, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Willoughby Hills, OH and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Bani Swief Branch, University Of Cairo, University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine in 1984 and specializes in pain medicine and pain medicine anesthesiology.

2760 Som Center Rd

Willoughby Hills, OH 44094

Learn about Dr. Mikhail

See how frequently Dr. Mikhail performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
Chronic Pain

Dr. Mikhail's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Bani Swief Branch, University Of Cairo, University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Cleveland Clinic Fndn
  • Union Mem Hospital

Dr. Mikhail has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Mikhail does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mikhail and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mikhail's Reviews

2.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mikhail to family and friends

Dr. Mikhail's Performance

FAIR

I have a permanent pinch nerve. All the pain management clinics wanted to have my records from previous Doctors before they saw me or decided to see me! I was in such pain I could not even show up to work for a full week. Dr. Mikhail was willing to see me, and gave me some shots. They did not work...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Well Informed and technically excellent. He is very kind and caring. The staff is excellent and work with you to get appointments and treatments in place. I have trusted him for years.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Emad A Mikhail is is very arrogant, uncaring and rude. He is just in this business for the money only. He runs the office like a assembly line. His wife Kim is not much better. She has two disorderly conduct, with can be viewed on the Painesville Municipal Search page.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I would recomend Dr. Mikhail to anyone who suffers from chronic pain, in fact I have sent several friends to him who have been very satisfied with his treatment, including my husband.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Mukhail gave me back my life. I had severe back pain and he helped me deal with that. He put me in contact with a surgeon when he could no longer help me. That went well. He currently helps me deal with osteoarthritis in my knees. I was walking with a walker and now can walk all day. i...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1