Dr. Emad Eisa, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Emad Eisa, MD
Dr. Emad Eisa, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Panama City, FL. Dr. Eisa is affiliated with Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center and Bay Medical Center.

Dr. Eisa's Experience

See how Dr. Eisa's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Eisa

Dr. Eisa accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Eisa is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Eisa has admitting privileges.

Dr. Eisa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eisa to family and friends
    3.3
    Dr. Eisa's Performance
      GOOD
    Panama City, FL |
    Doctor is irritable every single appointment, even after taking an entire month vacation. Why submit to abuse? Doctor has anger issues. Doctor is vindictive. Doctor bilks patient for unnecessary additional appointments. Doctor's office manager oversteps her bounds aggressively pursuing extraordinary clerical 'needs' from patients. I could litigate but probably moving on elsewhere is easiest.
    in Panama City, FL |
    Dr. Eisa is a very good Dr. My problem is wit the staff. I needed refill for my insulin through my mail order. They were waiting on response from Drs. office before they can refill it. I even called the Drs. office to tell them. The girl who answered phone said she will let the nurse know. I had to go out the next day, so decided to stop by. The office was closed. There was no note on door and I was not told when I talked to the girl, that they would be closed. Dr. Eisa needs to know about this.
    in Panama City, FL |
    Dr. Eisa has lost all of my respect due to the unruly and ignorant staff he has employed in his office. He will soon lose all of the customers.
    Panama City, FL |
    I was recommended to Dr. Eisa. I found him to be patient care attentive. He was wonderful. Diagnosis, care, recommendations, and follow up. However that changed in February. He prescribed a medication that to take for 3 months. I called for follow up and was told I was fired as a patient by his staff. I asked why and asked to speak with the Dr. I was told no and they sent be a letter back in February. I never received a letter, I would have contacted them immediately. Lost all respect.
    in Panama City, FL |
    I would Recommend Dr. Eisa !! I came in as a young patient and was very well cared for. His staff is amazing and Dr. Eisa is very caring person who takes as much time needed to find out what is wrong with you . We are still figuring out what is wrong but I am very confident we will find the root cause as a team of professionals are on the case :)
    in Lynn Haven, FL |
    While a likable person, Dr. Eisa is less than professional. I found the office staff very rude and unprofessional. This is not a medical office you want to use.
    in Panama City, Florida |
    Dr. Eisa employs staff (Office Manager, Victoria) that do not apply the rules of HIPPA. I was astounded and horrified to be informed by a former patient of mine that my personal, medical information was being publicly discussed within the office (amongst all other patients) during their visit. Needless to say, I have not and will not return to his office for treatment. Panama City is a very small town. HIPPA is in place for a reason!
    in Panama City, FL |
    Dr. Elisa is a caring and knowledgeable Doctor. I feel he will treat any illness I have to ensure I have a long healthy life. I highly recommend him.
    Panama City, FL |
    Dr. Eisa is very attentive, and a very caring doctor. I'm not sure what some of the other reviews are talking about. My mother had a blood pressure spike, and she walked in. Was seen by the doctor within 15 minutes. The staff has always been courteous and responsive. I would recommend him to anyone. One of the most caring doctors I've seen.
    in Panama City, FL |
    Stay away. Rude office staff, Doctor hides behind them. Does not listen to you. I found several medical statements on my record that were incorrect and not discussed with me. My opinion.
    in Lynn Haven, FL |
    Dr Eisa and his staff work very hard to ensure myself, my husband, and my mother are well taken care of. We enjoy how Victoria decorates the office for special occasions. This office is growing rapidly and with such a great young doctor I am sure his practice will outlive me. Highly recommend this fantastic facility!
    in Panama City, FL |
    My parents were w/ Dr. Eisa and we often had issues with dr and staff following through on medication renewals, information to other drs we needed. Office staff very negligent, very unprofessional, rude and did as much as they could to stall on some critical things. At one point we needed to put my mom in a retirement home and they refused to fill out the forms for weeks which put my moms health in jeopardy. They do not tell the truth and will drop you as patient if you question them. Sad.
    in Denver, CO |
    I am writing this in hopes the Dr. Eisa's office will read this. The doctors was wonderful, however the care from the staff is dangerous. They make many mistakes, they say they are overworked. When the drs went to Egypt his office pretty much fell apart. They promise to do things and cannot follow through. This has severely put my loved one in jeopardy. Please, put your patients first. Consider the decisions you are making are life affecting. Your rudeness is hurting people that are ill.
    in panama city fl |
    I am 64 anytime I call they tell me to come on in. Saw him the last Thursday in May for my blood pressure, on Sunday while watching the Indy 500 I got a call from doctor Eisa to see how I was doing. YES the doctor himself called,on a Sunday!!!!!! If you need a doctor that cares and listens this is your man
    in Panama City, FL |
    I have been with Dr. Eisa for over a year. He used to be great. However he has now basically turned his office into a walk in clinic, new staff is rude and does not follow up on anything. I have been trying to get a specific diabetic medicine for several months, his staff has yet to follow up on it. My mother has been trying to get a different oxygen tank for 5 months! When I ask the office I get told they don't know and they need to call and find out. I will NOT be back. BEWARE****
    in Panama City Beach, FL |
    Had my first visit with him earlier this week after recently moving here from Houston, and needed to find a good internist here. Dr. Eisa has more than met every single need and expectation a million times over and has already helped me tremendously. He is kind, considerate, thorough, caring, and a perfect fit for my care. Just recommended him to my daughter, who also just moved here from Houston! 5++++++ stars!!
    He is the most caring Doctor I have ever had. He takes his time with you and explains everything do you can understand His staff is just as friendly Sandy Ingram
    in Panama City Beach FL |
    Dr Eisa is kind, compassionate, and very thorough. He really cares about his patients and goes above and beyond
    Have you seen Dr. Emad Eisa, MD?
    Are you Dr. Eisa?

Dr. Eisa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine

Dr. Eisa has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Eisa's Board Certifications

• Geriatric Medicine

• Anemia
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Congestive Heart Failure
    • Depression
    • Emphysema
    • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
    • Heart Disease
    • High Cholesterol
    • Syncope

Dr. Eisa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eisa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dementia