Dr. Emad Abuhamda, MD

Dr. Emad Abuhamda, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Emad Abuhamda, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Ft Lauderdale, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from University Of Jordan in 1994 and specializes in gastroenterology and cardiology.

1900 E Commercial Blvd # 201

Ft Lauderdale, FL 33308

• American Republic
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Abuhamda

See how frequently Dr. Abuhamda performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Pain
Hemorrhoids
Constipation
high

Dr. Abuhamda's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Abuhamda "Dr. Abuhamda sees patients age 16 and older."

• Gastroenterology

• Mayo Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • University Of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Abuhamda has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Abuhamda does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abuhamda and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abuhamda's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abuhamda to family and friends

Dr. Abuhamda's Performance

GOOD

Wow, shocked and saddened by the care of this doctor with an elderly patient who suffers with memory issues and walking issues. An 8 minute exam is not an exam (especially for the first time). Some of the staff is rude too. Would not recommend. I would rate a 0 if I could.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr.Emad Abuhamda,was so rude & unprofessional its sickening. I had a colonoscopy done by him at Holy Cross hospital,& was discharged by a nurse without him seeing me first.i had to wait until Monday to call his office to speak with him & was told to make an appointment for Wednesday. Now I'm at the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I found Dr Abuhamda to be uncaring, arrogant and not at all empathetic. He seemed to discount everything that I said, which to me seemed like he was not believing me. He seemed irritated that I had seen other doctors in another state. He showed no concern about my complaints of pain and offered...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I just had my routine visit and had the routine procedure of a colonoscopy. Dr. Abuhamda was very thorough and took the time to explain everything to me. Dr. Abuhamda is a true expert in his field.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was seen by the dr a week ago and was told they would be authorizing a CT scan through my insurance company (24-48 hrs). A week passes without any phone call. I call requesting a phone call back. In the meantime I call my insurance company to discover they never even sent the pre-auth for my...more
Are you Dr. Abuhamda?