Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 47

Dr. Grandic
Telehealth services available

Orthopaedic Surgery Associates, Inc.

2828 S Seacrest Blvd Ste 204 Boynton Beach, FL 33435

Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Boynton Beach, FL and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse) medical school in 2002. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Bethesda Hospital East and Delray Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Grandic to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Grandic with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at JFK Medical Center North Campus.

Make an appointment at JFK Medical Center North Campus today at (561) 220-9690.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of JFK Medical Center North Campus.

Dr. Grandic's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grandic

4.3

Dr. Grandic?
  • Listened & answered questions (56)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (55)
  • Explained conditions well (55)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (10)
  • Office environment (9)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (8)
I believe Dr. Grandic is one of the best of the best in his field of the "SuperPath" Hip Replacement, a minimally invasive hip approach. He has conducted both left and right TOTAL hip replacements on me in January & October, 2020. He is an Orthopedic Surgical Expert who you can totally trust. I would recommend him to anyone who is feeling hip discomfort, limping while walking, or "if you waited too long to do it". It's extremely rewarding that I can walk normal again without any limping or pain and now back to my daily routine activities and job. You will experience minimal pain, minimal incisions & faster recovery. Of course, be patient & follow the protocols with courage and confidence. I sure did! Thank you very much.
TinaVP – Dec 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD?
Dr Grandic is fantastic, however all his staff is horrible. Never returns calls and you have to wait 6 weeks for surgery!!! For a doctor of his greatness he needs better staff!!! You would think the office manager would read these reviews and make it better.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Sep 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Grandic, he is a very skilled surgeon, so professional, kind and very caring. I had extreme leg and hip pain, 6 weeks ago I had hip surgery, wow what a success. Dr, Grandic did not rush into surgery because I had other underling health issues, but we had no choice. I had hip surgery 6 weeks ago, boy what a success. Dr. Grandic stands in a special class of he’s own. Dr. Grandic performs a different surgery then most doctors, a quicker surgery, much better healing and a more speedy recovery. In appreciation, Elisa Canal you doctor.
Elisa Canal – Aug 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD?
Fabulous surgeon! One year later and I have no pain and my knee is like new. Good office staff. Healing process was very good!
Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD?
I would like the Doctor to see this review. I never went to the office as a new patient because Marsha the receptionist was extremely rude and spoke down to me. Your receptionist represents your business and I felt extremely unwelcome and intimidated. She acted as though I should know where the office was and after making the appointment she didn't even tell me the suite number. I don't want to repeat the entire conversation but it was not pleasant. Marsha should be working where nasty people are appreciated. I wonder how many more people did not follow through with their appointments or cancelled. Good luck with sassy Marsha.
Dee Brown – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD?
Dr. Grandic is a knowledgeable, professional and skilled surgeon with a bedside manner that instills confidence and outcomes to match. I highly recommend him with the utmost confidence to anyone requiring orthopedic surgery.
Thomas Mara in Boynton Beach, FL – Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD?
He was great , I’d recommend to anyone who needs a great surgeon and orthopedist . He did knee replacement on both knees first in January and second in July. Don’t hesitate if you should need a great doctor he’s your man
Allan Lampert – Aug 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD?
For over a year of constant pain from a tkr done by Dr Grandic all I heard from him was go get these tests done, followed by, "it's perfect". After 15 months of this he said he would/could fix it surgically. Begging the question, if it is "perfect" what are you fixing? No answer. After having tests done, it would take him three weeks to get back to me, and it would be his nurse calling. When I asked what the next step would be she told me there is not one and continue to rank me out. When I talk to Dr Grandic about this, he hung up on me. For me to get somebody to fix the knee over a year-and-a-half later I have to pay my insurance deductible again so my out-of-pocket is going to be in excess of $20,000, thank you Dr Grandic.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mark Mukon – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD?
Dr Grandic is the best. Period His staff unfortunately are inept, rude either overworked, short staffed or just don’t know how to deal with patients as human beings with physical or emotional pain on their present visits to the office. I’m talking about the physicians immediate staff not the receptionists.
ira H kirsch – Jul 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD?
Aweful... Made my first leg 1/2" shorter, then i had my other leg done by Grandic and he made that one 1/2" longer after TELLING him to fix it. Now i have a 1" limp and i must get EVERY pair of shoes with an insert. My family keeps telling me to sue him. I think I will. Also, I had to go to my regular doctor to have a piece of suture remove that was floating in my wound and was causing infection. Did I say he is awful? Understatement.
May 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD?
Dr. Grandic listens to me. I had 3 hip replacements and he was just wonderful. I do not have pain after a botched (Stryker) implant and I see him every 3 months. He always has a smile and is interested in everything you have to tell him regarding your surgery, I have ex-rays of my hips as well as my knees, that I have discomfort. Dr. Zann was the Dr. he took over for. Dr. Grandic is an Orthopedist that I highly recommend to all. He is a GREAT find.
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD?
Called his scheduling person, Aida, and left voicemails. Two days later, she called. I told her I was in pain and wanted to see Dr Grandic. She said first appointment was 5 weeks out. Didn't seem to matter that I was in pain.
Joan in Boynton Beach – Dec 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD?
Dr. Grandic is Wonderful! I'm 9 weeks post-op for Total Knee Replacement and am walking, swimming and doing many other activities that were very difficult before surgery! I recommend him to everyone!
Debbie L in Boynton Beach, FL – Aug 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD?
I had left hip replacement by Dr Grandic March 28. I'm amazed with the excellent results. He must have done it so carefully and meticulously that barely 3 weeks after I am walking most of time without any cane. My wound is healing almost completely without any scar tissue. I can't but say marvels of both, the procedure (superpath) and the execution. Thank you Dr Grandic and your wonderful team.
Nuno Morais in Delray Beach – Apr 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD?
I am 67 years young! I didn't want to believe I needed a Total Hip Replacement and the thought of surgery,scared me to death. I researched Dr Grandic's SuperPath Method and knew this was for me..After struggling in pain for many months and using a cane, I trusted Dr Grandic and had the surgery. He and his entire Team were wonderful. I had the surgery two weeks ago, went home after two days in hospital, and began my rehab. Today, I am walking without a Cane! God Bless this Surgeon!
Carol Solotoff in Lake Worth – Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD?
Dr. Grandic recently replaced my left hip on an outpatient basis. Two weeks post-op: walking unaided, incision healing well, minimal pain, improving on a daily basis. He took plenty of time to explain the procedure, and to answer questions. He's almost too nice to be a world-class orthopedic surgeon. Strongest possible positive recommendation.
David B in Orlando, FL – Jan 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD?
GREAT DOCTOR, he is a very nice, compassionate. An outstanding surgeon, treats you like family! His new posterior hip replacement is better than the groin one! Walked 5 hours after surgery! Stayed 1 night. Small incision, very mild pain. Greeted my PT at door w/o a walker 4 days later, he thought there was a mistake in my written diagnosis, couldn't believe I had surgery 4 days prior! Another Dr gave me the run around. Dr G examined me and saw hip was crumbling, he got me in immediately!
Nadine in Boynton Beach, FL – Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD?
My mother had a total knee replacement by Dr. Grandic. Unfortunately her recovery has been a difficult one with initial issues of poor pain mgmt in hospital and not responding well to the medication protocol. Once this was resolved, she was diagnosed with a DVT a few weeks post-op and had already been taken off her blood thinner after <2 weeks post -op as per the Dr's protocol. Then bedrest and now knee is very tight. Recommend more customized treatment plan and longer anticoagulant duration.
Jackson Heights, NY – Jul 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD?
I had an excellent experience from my initial consultation to several years of cortisone and Synvisc shots to my eventual bi-lateral knee replacements in late 2016. After 10 weeks I was pain-free with excellent flexion (120 degrees plus) and extension (0 degrees). Dr. Grandic and his staff answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns. I highly recommend him for joint replacement.
Nancy in Boynton Beach, FL – Feb 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD?
Dr. Grandic was by far the best of the best. His team was caring, and his procedure top notch. He stays on top of every patients process and gives his personal attention to them all. This was my husband's 2nd replacement.. (The first one was in another city) and I would recommend him to anyone. The recover was fast because of the procedure he uses and even his staff went above and beyond in their caring, by helping us when we needed recommendations for therapy.
Delray Beach, FL – Feb 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elvis Grandic, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Grandic?

Dr. Elvis Grandic is board certified fellowship trained specialist in minimal invasive hip and knee replacement. With a focus on soft tissue preservation...Read more

New England Baptist Hospital
Harvard Medical School
Tufts Medical University
2007
University Hospital SUNY Upstate Medical University
2003
University Hospital SUNY Upstate Medical University
2002
Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)
1996