Dr. Eloise Atkinson Garza, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 78 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Atkinson-Garza listens, explains, empathizes and cares. I cannot express enough, how grateful I am every time I have a chance to visit with her!
Author:
Dr. Atkinson Garza, along with her team, Hilda, Yoli and Janice, are an exceptional medical team. They get top marks in all aspects of patient care. I have a chronic condition, so I have a lot of experience with them. They are simply the best!
she took care of everything. Dr Atkinson Garza is awesome
Author:
It's always a great experience and I would not go anywhere else!
Author:
The doctor and assistant/nurse were very patient and knowledgable. I'm glad I came in. Thank you!
Author:
I have seen Dr. Atkinson Garza since I was a teenager (almost 20yrs). I make a point to see her yearly and she always takes time to answer my questions and even remembers personal information regarding my family. The only dermatologist I will see!
Author:
calm cool demeanor love this doc!
Author:
very helpful and the MA was very nice and informative!
easy
yearly visit.. thorough
wonderful as always!
Author:
Great doctor and staff. I have been coming for years.
Author:
I have gone to Dr. Liz for over 24 years.... She is a tremendous blessing. She has helped me through the years with various skin issues... thankfully, nothing serious. Her kindness and care fills me with joy. She knows the products and what meds to prescribe. She is honest!!! I could have easily spent money in products that do not work, thanks to Dr. Liz, she guides me correctly. I love her girls: Hilda, Janice and Yoli.... they are good to me. Bottom line Dr. Liz inspire...
very good
Author:
I recommend her to all my friends
Author:
We greatly appreciate the Dr. getting us in AND sending us home with info on free Rx's!
Author:
thorough, great expertise, and informative- long time patient.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Atkinson for many years now and I just love her. She is so kind and listens to my concerns. She is always willing to squeeze me in if I need something done quickly. Her staff is very helpful and friendly.
Author:
Thank you for the options that were given.
Author:
Dr, Atkinson Garza was professional, friendly and very approachable, She listened and took her time to thoroughly complete the exam. I arrived early, was taken back early and Dr. Atkinson arrived in a few minutes after i was taken back. And her assistant was also great! Best visit ever!
very good
Author:
Someone you can trust to provide excellent Service.
Author:
Hilda was a great assistant today!
Goes above and beyond!
she is the best
Author:
She is patient with me and I believe genuinely concerned.
Author:
yearly check, all questions/issues addressed
Author:
Dr Atkinson Garza is always pleasant and takes her time to check me all over for every visit. Always feel that I can ask her anything and she will be happy to explain in layman's terns. Always feel good after my appointment with her.
Author:
I have been with Dr.Garza and her staff for many years. I have Always felt that I am in good hands. Her staff is helpful and friendly. I tell my friends and family to check out Dermatology Associates and they will hooked. Thanks to everyone for good service.
Always, always outstanding.
Author:
very reassuring -always feel like a priority - feel very well taken care of - never in a hurry - wonderful personal attention - nurse is great
Author:
Dr. Garza and her team are awesome. Thank you for such awesome service! You and your team are fantastic!
Author:
Always personable and professional!
Author:
Always friendly and easy to talk with; explains things well.
Author:
20 years of great service!
Author:
Dr. Liz and her stafff are the best!
Author:
Dr. Garza takes her time with us and addresses issues and concerns...very thorough!
Author:
thorough exam. listens to questions. and punctual. no waiting.
Author:
Excellent service. She is awesome!
Author:
Dr. Garza has been taking care of my family for many years. In addition to regular visits she has always made time for us when something comes up. I especially appreciate the early morning appointments so I can get back to my day.
Author:
Always a great experience. She treats myself, my mom and daughter. We love them !!!
Author:
Amazing. She always fits me in when needed and addresses all my issues and comes up with solutions. I love her!
Better scheduling
Excellent in ll respects
Author:
I just love Dr. Atkinson-Garza. She's patient, compassionate, and doesn't seem rushed when I see her. And I love her nurse Yoli as well. It's always a great expericence.
excellent
Author:
Dr. A. Garza has been my dermatologist for many years and has always been very professional and has given me the proper advice for any issue I have had over the years. I would not use any other dermatologist in town. She is the best. Jack Bragan, MD, FACEP
Excellent and enjoying
Excellent!
Author:
Continues to be a reassuring and valuable experience.