Dr. Elliott Black III, MD

Dr. Elliott Black III, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Elliott Black III, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Metairie, LA and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from Lsu School Of Medicine-New Orleans in 1969 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

4228 Houma Blvd Ste 100

Metairie, LA 70006

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check Dr. Black III's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Black III?
Dr. Black III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Elliott Black III, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Elliot Black performed a face and neck lift on me in April of 2018. I am very happy with my results. Dr. Black explained everything in detail prior to my surgery and followed up with me post op. My results are remarkable, I look the same, but many years younger. I consulted with several other surgeons prior to Dr. Black. I chose Dr. Black, his professionalism was second to none, after viewing his before and after pictures of the surgeries he performed, I found them unmatched.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elliott Black III, MD?
I personally recommend Dr Black to anyone, my experience was so enjoyable. I knew everything that was going to happen before, during and after my breast surgery. He even personally called me for the next 3 days after my surgery to check up on me. I have never experienced the care of his staff and himself like this with any other Dr. Beyond being professional he made the experience personal. And that made a unforgettable experience for me. Thank you so much for being you, Dr Black you rock!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elliott Black III, MD?
He is a wonderful doctor ! Very down to earth, would never recommend a surgery if he didn't think it was in your best interest ! Make an appointment for a consultation and see for yourself !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elliott Black III, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Black III?