Dr. Elliott Black III, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 79

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Elliott Black III, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Metairie, LA and has over 53 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans in 1969.

Dr. Elliott Black III, MD

Crescent City Cosmetic Surgery

3798 Veterans Memorial Blvd Ste 100 Metairie, LA 70002

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Black III with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Saint Tammany Parish Hospital.

Make an appointment at Saint Tammany Parish Hospital today at (985) 273-5879.

These providers are on the medical staff of Saint Tammany Parish Hospital.

Dr. Black III's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Black III

I just want to take a minute to thank Dr. Elliot & Summer Black for their talent & expertise. Their laid back demeanor immediately put me at ease and my whole surgery experience was way better than I ever imagined and beyond pleased with my results. This surgery was truly life changing for me and highly recommend Dr. Black plastic surgery for anyone seeking abdominoplasty. They beautifully erased a decade of shame, embarrassment, and discomfort for which I am truly grateful. I want to thank you once more for what feels like a brand new life! Also want to add that Mrs. Patty is a gem and always easy to speak to when it comes to ANY questions. And last but not least, I cannot forget how amazing Crescent Surgery Center, where my surgery was performed. My whole experience was top notch from start to finish!
Nicole Anglin (Nikki) – May 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elliott Black III, MD?
If there was a 100 star option, both Drs Black would get 100 stars. My 20 year old daughter recently had medically necessary breast reduction surgery. We spoke with several people who had already had this surgery and although none regretted it in the long run, all spoke of tremendous pain and a long recovery. Going to Drs Black was the best decision ever. Minimal pain (no pain medication even necessary after leaving the hospital), beautiful incisions that after only 2 weeks are healing beautifully. Their work was impeccable. At 20, she was very concerned about appearance and she is thrilled with the outcome. Drs Black take the time to answer all questions. I would highly recommend Drs Black!
Robyn Davis – Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elliott Black III, MD?
Dr Black is very patient, explains and makes you feel like family.
Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elliott Black III, MD?
Dr. Black and Dr. Summer were amazing leading up to the day of my surgery. Dr. Black gave me his cell phone number and checked up on me. I am more then happy with my results. If you were looking to have any breast surgery I highly recommend Dr. Black and Dr Summer.
Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elliott Black III, MD?
Dr. Elliot Black performed a face and neck lift on me in April of 2018. I am very happy with my results. Dr. Black explained everything in detail prior to my surgery and followed up with me post op. My results are remarkable, I look the same, but many years younger. I consulted with several other surgeons prior to Dr. Black. I chose Dr. Black, his professionalism was second to none, after viewing his before and after pictures of the surgeries he performed, I found them unmatched.
Anonymous in Metairie, LA – Jul 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elliott Black III, MD?
I personally recommend Dr Black to anyone, my experience was so enjoyable. I knew everything that was going to happen before, during and after my breast surgery. He even personally called me for the next 3 days after my surgery to check up on me. I have never experienced the care of his staff and himself like this with any other Dr. Beyond being professional he made the experience personal. And that made a unforgettable experience for me. Thank you so much for being you, Dr Black you rock!
Ms.AhlexusP1973 in BILOXI MS – Jan 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elliott Black III, MD?
He is a wonderful doctor ! Very down to earth, would never recommend a surgery if he didn't think it was in your best interest ! Make an appointment for a consultation and see for yourself !
Beverly S. in Metairie, LA – Jan 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elliott Black III, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Black III?