Dr. Elliot B. Sambol, MD

Dr. Elliot B. Sambol, MD

Vascular Surgery | Male | 42 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Sambol specializes in Vascular Surgery and practices in Plainsboro, NJ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Sambol? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sambol's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Sambol's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sambol

Dr. Sambol accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sambol has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Sambol's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sambol to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Sambol
Dr. Sambol's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (28)
in Trenton, NJ |
I was so lucky to have Dr. Sambol as my surgeon. He was easy to consult with, cared for his patients, and stuck to his schedule, but was also very flexible. He tended to my specific needs and went above and beyond my expectations. I am extremely happy with my results and would recommend him to anyone seeking a hardworking, dedicated specialist.
in Hillsborough, NJ |
I would highly recommend Dr.Sambol to treat varicose veins. He was very informative about the procedures that he was going to do on my legs. (venous ablation & phlebotomy) LOVE LOVE LOVE the outcome!
in Piscataway |
I recently had my gallbladder removed by Dr. Sambol and I couldn't be more pleased with him or his staff. He explained everything completely and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is facing surgery.
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr Sambol was the doctor on call the night they determined I had a blockage in my left thigh. He did an angioplasty on July 3, 2013 and everything was fine. In September 2013, he found my left carotid artery was 90% blocked and performed the surgery. He's kind, caring and the absolute BEST doctor I have ever had the good fortune to meet.
in Lawrence Township, NJ |
He saved my life!!! I had a ruptured anurysm and dr sambol fixed it emergently.
in Princeton Junction, NJ |
When it was determined that I needed to have a carotid endarterectomy, Dr. Sambol and his staff quickly moved into action so it could be scheduled quickly. Dr. Symbol is a great communicator and has a war demeanor that made me feel comfortable even in the face of a serious problem that arose as a bad surprise. I highly recommend him.
in Mount Arlington New Jersey |
Dr. Sambol is a great doctor. He diagnosed my condition correctly and performed the appropriate procedure to correct my problem. Dr. Sambol keeps you well informed and has a pleasant bedside manner.
in NJ |
Dr seems very knowledgeable and confident He diagnosed my condition after initial exam and appropriate testing. He prescribed effective medication and procedures. He performed a surgical procedure which was successful. He suggested a schedule for post-surgical examinations and testing which were logical. His manner is caring and gentle. He listens and communicates in 2 languages. He is worthy of consideration.
Have you seen Dr. Elliot B. Sambol, MD?
Are you Dr. Sambol?

Compare Dr. Sambol

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.