Dr. Elliot Sambol, MD

Dr. Elliot Sambol, MD

Vascular Surgery | Male

Princeton Surgical Associates 5 Plainsboro Rd Ste 400 Plainsboro, NJ 08536 Get Directions

Dr. Elliot Sambol, MD is a vascular surgery doctor who practices in Plainsboro, NJ. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Sambol is affiliated with University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro.

Dr. Sambol's Experience

See how Dr. Sambol's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sambol

Dr. Sambol accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sambol has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sambol's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sambol to family and friends
Dr. Sambol's Performance
in West WindsorNJ |
I have a been a patient of Dr. Elliot Sambol's since 2009. In 2010 Dr Sambol a composite bypass graft right leg successfully to save my right leg from being amputated. In 2012 he removed two open ulcers and an infected bone on my right foot. Also a success. 2014 left leg amputated below the knee. the surgery was a major success. Thanks to Dr. Sambol I'm enjoying my life once again. Sincerely Thomas Nestor
in Hamilton Square, NJ |
Dr. E Sambal at the Princeton Medical Center of Plainsboro performed successfully, March 2017, arterial surgery. My family and I have found him to be kind and smart with a real attention to detail. The arterial surgery was needed because of radiation therapy received many years ago for Wilms Tumor. We feel fortunate to have found such great talent right in our community!! Dr. Sambal is a highly gifted surgeon. We traveled to Yale for my prior vascular surgery.
Linden, NJ |
I would not recommend this practice. I am (was) a patient for a few years. I called today (Wednesday) with an urgent concern and could not get an appointment today, norThursday nor Friday. I was told to go to an emergency room. It is not understandable that an established patient cannot receive care within a few days.
in Princeton, NJ |
My recent experience with Dr. Sambol was excellent in every way! Since my operation my condition has improved considerably. I recommend him to everyone I know. In addition to being a superb surgeon he is a true gentleman. I'm so thankful I found him! Joseph King
in Hightstown, NJ |
Best experience,care, an outcome.
in Waretown, NJ |
Met Dr. Sambol in the ER when they found that I had a blood clot that filled my entire left femoral vein running the length of my leg, thru my groin and into my lumbar area. He admitted me and performed surgery the next morning. Dr. Sambol explained everything about the surgery and what to expect afterwards. I immediately put all my trust in him--it was clear that he is one of the best in his field. Surgery was a success! I owe my life to him--a great surgeon. Thank you, Dr. Sambol!!!!
in Monmouth Junctuon, NJ |
My name is La-Tonya Hatcher and I am honored to write a wonderful review of Dr. Elliott Sambol. From the Denver of urgency with the submission of the medical necessity correspondence to the post surgical visit, the handsome physician was simply AWESOME!!! WITHOUT hesitation, I would definately recommend other patients from around the globe to be treated by him. His demeanour, patience and overall professionalism is stellar beyond words. Also, the nurses and Bobbie made my day as well.
in Monroe Township |
My 94 year old mother was taken to the ER on a Sunday afternoon with symptoms which were diagnosed as a blood clot on the right thigh. Dr Sambol was on call and he confirmed the diagnosis. He quickly gathered a team and an angioplasty was performed. Dr.Sambol was efficient, knowledgeable and very kind. He was patient and explained everything in a clear and direct way. My mother did very well and we are very grateful to Dr Sambol and his team.
in Bound Brook, NJ |
After a procedure gone bad by a doctor in our area, we found Dr. Sambol. He was very concerned about my case but took us on. He ended up having to amputate my big toe but managed to save my whole foot. He is honest and an amazing surgeon, yet humble enough to be kind. I would highly recommend him.
in Trenton, NJ |
I was so lucky to have Dr. Sambol as my surgeon. He was easy to consult with, cared for his patients, and stuck to his schedule, but was also very flexible. He tended to my specific needs and went above and beyond my expectations. I am extremely happy with my results and would recommend him to anyone seeking a hardworking, dedicated specialist.
in Hillsborough, NJ |
I would highly recommend Dr.Sambol to treat varicose veins. He was very informative about the procedures that he was going to do on my legs. (venous ablation & phlebotomy) LOVE LOVE LOVE the outcome!
in Piscataway |
I recently had my gallbladder removed by Dr. Sambol and I couldn't be more pleased with him or his staff. He explained everything completely and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is facing surgery.
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr Sambol was the doctor on call the night they determined I had a blockage in my left thigh. He did an angioplasty on July 3, 2013 and everything was fine. In September 2013, he found my left carotid artery was 90% blocked and performed the surgery. He's kind, caring and the absolute BEST doctor I have ever had the good fortune to meet.
in Lawrence Township, NJ |
He saved my life!!! I had a ruptured anurysm and dr sambol fixed it emergently.
in Princeton Junction, NJ |
When it was determined that I needed to have a carotid endarterectomy, Dr. Sambol and his staff quickly moved into action so it could be scheduled quickly. Dr. Symbol is a great communicator and has a war demeanor that made me feel comfortable even in the face of a serious problem that arose as a bad surprise. I highly recommend him.
in Mount Arlington New Jersey |
Dr. Sambol is a great doctor. He diagnosed my condition correctly and performed the appropriate procedure to correct my problem. Dr. Sambol keeps you well informed and has a pleasant bedside manner.
in NJ |
Dr seems very knowledgeable and confident He diagnosed my condition after initial exam and appropriate testing. He prescribed effective medication and procedures. He performed a surgical procedure which was successful. He suggested a schedule for post-surgical examinations and testing which were logical. His manner is caring and gentle. He listens and communicates in 2 languages. He is worthy of consideration.
Have you seen Dr. Elliot Sambol, MD?
Are you Dr. Sambol?

Compare Dr. Sambol

}

Dr. Sambol's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Vascular Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery

• Patients' Choice Award, 2009

Dr. Sambol has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sambol's Board Certifications

• General Surgery
  • Vascular Surgery

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Atherosclerosis
  • Atherosclerosis of Aorta
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Carotid Artery Stenosis
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Heart Disease
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm and Dissection
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
  • Renal Artery Arteriosclerotic Disease
  • Ruptured Aortic Aneurysm
  • Secondary Hypertension
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Varicose Veins

Ny Presbyterian-Cornell/Columbia

Completed in 2009

Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Sambol does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sambol and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Vascular Surgery