Dr. Elliot Freed, DO

Dr. Elliot Freed, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Freed is a board-certified family physician who treats patients of all ages. His expertise includes pediatric care, women's health, and geriatric wellness. He offers many services including joint injections, spinal manipulation, mole removal, complete physical exams and the treatment of minor injuries (sprains, strains, lacerations and fractures).

LewisGale Physicians

133 Bostic Ln

Pembroke, VA 24136

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Freed

Dr. Freed's Experience

Dr. Freed's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Biopsy
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Immunization
  • Joint Injection
  • Mole Removal
  • Nail Avulsion
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Pap Smear
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Virginia Tech
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • LewisGale Hospital - Montgomery Regional
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • LewisGale Hospital - Montgomery Regional

Dr. Freed has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Freed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Freed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Freed's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Freed to family and friends
Dr. Freed's Performance
in Pembroke, Va |
I switched to Dr. Freed for a number of reasons and every visit I'm glad we did. He is always on time and available to see my family. He speaks to my 15 and 14 year old in ways they understand and seems to genuinely care about their health needs. He is always having dialogue with them as the patient more so than myself as the father. His staff is friendly and efficient and the facilities are always neat and clean. Thanks for all you do for myself and my two boys.
in Pearisburg,Va |
The entire staff, receptionist, nurse, and Dr. Freed, was very understanding and professional. Our situation is one with which it is difficult to deal due to my wife's illness. Everyone has been very patient and caring. They listen and take the time to ask questions and provide, not only medical help, but encouragement and reassurance.
Christiansburg, VA |
Dr. Freed is a wonderful doctor. Very kind and helpful.
in Pearisburg, Va. |
A great Doctor who takes time with his patient s . He values your input and explains what is best for you . He has been a true pleasure to have as my physician.
Blacksburg, va |
Great physician
in Pembroke, VA |
I have been seeing Dr. Freed since he began practicing at the Pembroke office and have always had excellent outcomes. He listens to my concerns, responds to each one with clarity, and addresses them to resolution. When his schedule is packed, he fits me in, if at all possible. If not I get a call and he addresses my issue. He personally calls to followup on test results and, followup, if necessary. As such, I have complete confidence in his care and feel very fortunate to be his patient.
in Blacksburg, VA |
I was very pleased with my visit to Lewis Gale Family Medicine in Pembroke. The staff was very courteous, helpful and efficient from the moment I walked in until I left. My time with the nurse as she gathered my general information was thorough and I never felt rushed. I was seen quickly by Dr. Freed, who made me feel heard and understood, and he addressed all of my concerns. I received a call within 48 hours with test results. Overall the experience was very pleasant and I will be returning.
Giles, VA |
Amazing experience!! The staff and physician took a great deal of individual time with me and explained everything in depth. I would recommend Dr. Freed at anyone who needs primary care.
in Radford, VA |
Amazing Doctor, caring, competent, good listener, genuinely concerned for his patients, as a mom of two of his little patients I am very protective and fierce about my kids care, Dr. Freed has been nothing but amazing to us. We love him!
in Narrows, VA |
I appreciate knowing I can see and speak to our doctor when needed. Dr. Freed is kind and works hard to provide the best care for our family.
in Peterstown WV |
Dr. Is a very good doctor who listens closely to what you tell him about your health problems. He then discusses options he or you can take to help in the situation. He calls you with the results of your blood work or other test. I highly recommend him. Waitng time has never been unreasonable in all my visits.
in Newport |
Dr. Freed and I met approximately 3-4 years ago. I changed physicians and wanted to make sure Dr. Freed and I "clicked". He is an excellent listener with a great sense of humor. He also puts my wants and needs first. He graduated from the Virginia Tech School of Osteopathic Medicine. Osteopathy is a holistic view of medicine, which I prefer. I highly recommend Dr. Freed for all medical needs.
in Blacksburg, VA |
Hey NRV pilots! I just completed my FAA BasicMed exam with Dr Freed. Just go to the AOPA site, take the course, and take the test. Then fill in the BasicMed form with the delta since your last medical and schedule an appointment with Dr. Freed.
in Princeton, WV |
Extremely satisfied with Dr Freed and his staff. Quick appointment times, and very caring
in Radford, VA |
Dr. Freed is a good doctor and do recommend him to other patients for health care. And his staff is also kind & caring. Thank you, Dr. Freed
Pearisburg, VA |
Dr. Freed has been an excellent doctor. He is very quick in getting to his next patient. He talks to you about your problem and what can be done. Dr. Freed is not one to hand out pills to try and fix the issue. He has an excellent bed side manner.
Lewisburg, WV |
Dr. Freed takes the time to listen to the problem and then includes you in the discussion and treatment options. I hope that his student doctors learn from his example and treat the patient as a person.
in Princeton, WV |
There is absolutely no wait. Every time I have had an appointment I have got in before or at least at the appointed time. Staff is super friendly and very helpful. I have called in twice, so far, without a prior apointment and got worked in the next day.
in Pembroke VA |
My last visit with Dr Freed was pleasant and professional.The service I received was outstanding. Donald Myers
Niles, IL |
Office staff very friendly and dr freed is great and explains everything!! I would definitely recommend him
Beckley, WV |
Dr. Freed is always thorough with my children's visits, whether it's a routine or sick appointment. I always recommend him to my friends and family!
Have you seen Dr. Elliot Freed, DO?
Are you Dr. Freed?

Visit Dr. Freed

Dr. Freed accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Freed has admitting privileges