Dr. Ron Finger, MD

Dr. Ron Finger, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr.Finger, a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons & the Georgia Society of Plastic Surgeons. He has been in private practice since 1973 and is rated #1 in Plastic Surgery & NeoGraft Hair Replacement in GA. New Youth Skin Care a true Antiaging Regimen, developed by Dr. Finger is sold in the USA. www.fingerandassociates.com, www.newyouthskincare.com, www.hairrestorationsavannah.com

Dr. Ron Finger, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Savannah, GA. He is 78 years old and has been practicing for 53 years. Dr. Finger is affiliated with Candler Hospital.

Dr. Finger's Experience

See how Dr. Finger's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Finger

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Finger has admitting privileges.

Dr. Finger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Finger to family and friends
Dr. Finger's Performance
in Hinesville, GA |
Dr. Finger and all the staff was very amazing. I had 3 other people who had all different Drs,from different states that had the same procedure. They lost nipple sensation where i had not. Dr. Finger sits down and takes the time to really get to know what his patients want and make sure they are 100% satisfied. He also removed a tattoo for free that I had done when I was young. Neither him or I liked the tattoo, so yes free of charge. He is really amazing at his work and Im one happy girl with g
in Simpsonville, SC |
I traveled 4 hours based on reviews and pricing. Dr. Finger and staff are very fun and pleasant to be around. Dr. Finger is very personable and very likable person. His wife and him make a great team. The procedures I had done were done at one of the best prices I could find on the internet, but the reviews are what really brought me. I had Rhinoplasty and Eye lid surgery and his work is flawless. No wonder he is ranked #1 in GA.
Savannah Ga |
Used to be great but now dilutes the botox so much it stings. Does not listen and suggests other procedures that you are not there to discuss. I didny show up to be told you think i need eye surgery. I like my eyes very much. Dont pull and tug on peoples face its rude. The 2nd time Botox was different than the 1st. Years ago Id have sworn by this facility now Ill never go back. Botox has never been painful and since when do you need 3 nurses in a room with a doctor? Too much too many.
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
He is a artist first. He gets you in does what he has to do. I had my eyes done top bottom and side The procedure perfect. VERY KIND , listen to you and tries every way to help you afford the procedure. Dr Finger knows that you want to looki pretty again as the aging starts and he knows as women we want to hold on as much as we can what we has, when we a little younger. I plan to go and see him for a consult on this BELLY FAT AND LOVE HANDLES Showed UP? I am going to go for cool sculpt consult
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
I went to Dr. Finger's office for help with my Alopecia Areata patch on my beard and hair loss. Dr. Finger and Dallas were VERY helpful and made several suggestions to help me with my hair loss. One of the suggestions was PRP. I scheduled my PRP with Dallas for the following month and was very surprised how reasonable the PRP was. After 50 day my beard has almost completely grown in! I couldn't be happier!
in Savannah, GA |
Doctor Finger is a WONDERFUL, experienced, knowledgeable, humorous, EXCELLENT doctor. I'm in my 60's, and my hands looked like they belonged on an Old Lady. Dr. Finger recommended Restalane, and within one simple 5 minute, almost painless procedure, now the backs of my hands look smooth, young and natural, without all the veins and tendons sticking up. I would definitely recommend it for anyone that wants to stop hiding their hands. 5 Stars for Dr. Finger and his Wonderful staff!
in Savannah, GA |
I recently had Tumescent liposuction and ThermiTight on my abdomen, knees and thigh area. During my consult, Dr Finger explained the procedure and answered all my questions relieving any apprehension I had. The day of the procedure I was greeted at the doot by his caring and professional staff. The results were amazing. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. IDr. Finger is a very experienced and knowledgable physician and I recommend him highly.
in Hinesville, GA |
I am so pleased with Dr. Finger and his staff. I wouldn't dream of seeing anyone else. I have had 2 breast augmentations, liposuction, fillers & botox. He is very experienced and will do anything I ask. He also has a great rapport with my husband. Great enough to show my husband that spending a few extra dollars will be worth it. Happy wife happy life... :)
in Richmond Hill, GA |
Dr. Finger helped me address and take care of long standing low testosterone levels. Dr. Finger's genuine demeanor and professionalism shine through in everything he does. He knows so incredibly much about anti-aging and taking care of ones heath from within. I am grateful to be in Savannah area and close to this remarkable doctor.
in Savannah, GA |
Finger and Associates has got to have the happiest staff. They are so helpful from helping me with directions to signing me up for rewards programs to save more money. Dr. Finger did amazing! Could not be happier with my results!!
in Georgia |
Dr Finger and his staff are professional and caring. They make me feel comfortable and I trust Dr Finger for all of my cosmetic procedures.
Have you seen Dr. Ron Finger, MD?
Are you Dr. Finger?

Compare Dr. Finger

Dr. Finger's Care Philosophy

Dr. Finger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Finger has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Finger's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Bags Under Eyes
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hair Conditions
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipodystrophy
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Panniculitis

Grady Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1965

Tampa Genl Hosp

Completed in 1969

Dr. Finger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Finger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion