Dr. Ellen Vora, MD

Psychiatry ·  Female

Dr. Vora

One Medical Group

35 E 21st St Fl 7 New York, NY 10010

Dr. Ellen Vora, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons in 2007 and specializes in psychiatry, acupuncture, and more.

Dr. Vora's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vora

4.2

Dr. Vora?
Dr. Vora's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ellen Vora, MD
I spent nearly 15 years visiting countless psychiatrists for anxiety, depression, & ADHD & had tried nearly every medication on the market before I was introduced to Dr. Vora. At the time, I was severely dependent on stimulant medication & my intention was to finally ween off these drugs for good. What I got in return was so much more. Dr. Vora takes a truly holistic approach to the mind & body. She is one of the most well-versed MDs I have ever met, yet she will never disregard her gut instinct or her patients’ concerns. Her ability to pinpoint & treat the root cause (vs symptoms) of problems combined with her unparalleled knowledge of Eastern & Western medicine allows her to create treatment plans that are manageable, sustainable, & effective. While the growth I've experienced through our work wouldn't be possible without my being ready & willing to heal, I can say with complete confidence that she fundamentally changed my life & for that I am eternally grateful. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Vora, MD?
Dr. Vora changed my life. Having spent many years on medication, she helped me find ways to live without them. She is wonderful to work with. I highly recommend Dr. Vora.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Vora, MD?
Doctor Vora ascribes to a medical practice that is at best extremely controversial, and at worst, based on total pseudoscience that is actually harmful. Dr. Vora had me go on a diet that was extremely isolating and almost impossible to follow, and when it made me feel much worse, she reccommended some dangerous and pseudoscientific therapies. If you are looking for a true doctor, I would not recommend Dr. Vora. She also does not take insurance, so be prepared to spend an immense amount of money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Vora, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vora?

As a psychiatrist with an integrative focus, Ellen believes mental well-being is powerfully influenced by sleep, exercise, thought patterns, relationships, nutrition, spirituality and creative outlets. She incorporates a variety of modalities into he...

• Psychiatry