Dr. Ellen Turner, MD

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Ellen Turner, MD
Dr. Ellen Turner, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Turner is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas.

Dr. Turner's Care Philosophy

My dermatology practice strives to achieve excellence in patient care as well as customer service. Many practices make empty promises as to the latter, but I feel that we really achieve high levels of patient satisfaction in this practice. Patients comment on the quick turnaround in getting them into the skin exam rooms for their visit, as well as the patient education and ease of prescription faxing to pharmacies which allows them to pick up the prescriptions immediately after the office visit. Our adminstrative staff are helpful and kind to patients from scheduling to checkout and strive to meet our patients' needs--not simply do what is easy or convenient for staff or the office.

Dr. Turner's Experience

See how Dr. Turner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Turner

Dr. Turner accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Turner is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Turner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Turner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Turner to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Turner's Performance
Dallas, TX |
I scheduled with Dr. Turner as she has wonderful Health Grade reviews. Unfortunately, I was unable to even see her due to an hour wait time. I was then told that this was just a consultation and I would have to come back for my main reason to see her. Extremely disappointed that an hour of my time was wasted and I was not even going to be seen for my concern.
in Arlington, TX |
Dr. Turner and her staff are excellent! They make you feel welcome as soon as you enter the office. I always look forward to my appointments at Dr. Turner's office. She is thorough during her exams with her patients and I feel extremely comfortable with her. She's the BEST!
in Dallas |
Had a really good experience with Dr. Turner! She was extremely helpful & full of knowledge putting to rest my worries about a skin condition. Would highly recommend her!
in Dallas, TX |
If I could provide a lower score I would. If you have any sort of painful itchy rash, this is not the place for you. I went to Dr. Turner's office 6 days ago and still haven't received my prescription. The pharmacy that they recommended me to use is "mail order". They charged my card and assured me that the medication would arrive within 1-2 days. 6 days later and no meds. They advised me that they ran out and apologized for not notifying me. In the meantime, I call Dr. Turner to ask to p
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Turner is kind, gentle, thorough, and totally professional in every way. I've been seeing her for a number of years, twice a year, and she's seen me through lots more than skin issues! Five stars!
in Irving, TX |
Dr Turner and associates are the best. Very professional services.
in Irving TX |
They overcharged me and I've called 4 times for my refund Still haven’t received it. I made an appointment for 3 minor issues. When I came in they told me they can only see me for 2 things at a time and I have to come back in a few weeks. My insurance said that was not true and it sounds like they tried to charge for two doctor visits. I saw the doctor for 2 mins. She prescribed me meds based on what the nurse told her without looking at me. She said they are safe for pregnancy and they weren't.
Very helpful!
in Dallas, TX |
Let me just start off by saying that I love Dr. Turner and her staff. The Girls at the front desk are so helpful and very welcoming! I really appreciate that Dr.Turner and her Medical assistants take their time on helping me find a solution to help with my acne. I can see a significant difference since I have started using the skin care products available in the office! I would most certainly refer my friends and family to see Dr. Turner and her staff =)
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Turner was just amazing! She has the best staff ever. My son has had the best results with his skin issues. We are very happy with her and her staff. Everyone is always so happy.
in Dallas, TX |
Excellent patient care. Very informed on medical and cosmetic procedures. Mary is an excellent aesthetician.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Turner is amazing- very knowledgeable and professional. On time!!!
in Dallas, TX |
I have loved my experience with Dr. Turner and her staff. They stress being consistent in your treatment so with the prescription and keeping up with skincare they recommended my skin is looking and feeling so much better! Right after my medical appt. I had questions after my appt for the Dr so they advised me to login to the portal and Terra answered all my questions way easier for me since I work all day and can't call. So far I feel confident in their advice and would def recommend her.
in Dallas, TX |
Always is smiling and answers questions thoroughly. I appreciate her professional yet friendly approach. Everyone here is easy to get along with.
in Irving, TX |
A receptionist put me on hold for over 15 minutes then had the audacity to pick up the line and immediately hang up. It was 7 minutes prior to closing time, I immediately called the office back but no answer the entire 7 minutes. At 5:00 pm I got a recording that the office was closed. I had a severe rash on my face and was developing welts, I called the answering service. Terra who stated she was the office manager returned my call only to tell me my situation was not an emergency.
in Dallas, TX |
I have been coming to Dr. Turner for years and I can't imagine going to anyone else. For over 15 years I struggled with acne, which can be an overwhelming and emotional experience. Dr. Turner has always been supportive and kind and reassuring. She has an incredible bedside manner! She's truly been my partner in this journey and I know I'm in capable hands with her. I sing her praises to everyone I know. My family will only come to her. In fact, we brag as to who gets in to see her first!
in Dallas, TX |
Originally went to Dr. Turner regarding an unusual place just below my lip. She did an biopsy. on it and I had that handled in due time. I did however, stay with Dr. Turner and her wonderful staff for my skin care and SkinMedica products. MARY does Microdermabrasion facials on me (and now my daughter) once a month and it is THE most relaxing and valuable thing I have done in years. I totally trust Mary's capable hands and professional manner.
in Dallas, TX |
I have been to Dr. Turner's office for several types of treatment and have not been disappointed once. From Botox, to mole removal, to microderm, this is the best place for service and care.
in Dallas, TX |
1) If you request to visit Dr Turner personally vs a PA they have you visit with the PA then Dr Turner comes in smiles, shakes your hand, listens to the PA & agrees with everything they say. 2) That being said I've used both Dr Turner and Karen Sticka and both are excellent at what they do. 3) They don't point out obvious areas of concern. They work on specifically what you mention to them. 4) The billing department is terrible. They require payment up front, have overcharged me multiple times.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Turner is exceptional!!! Brandon was amazing with my Botox consultation, and the entire front office staff are extremely friendly and welcoming.
Have you seen Dr. Ellen Turner, MD?
Are you Dr. Turner?

Compare Dr. Turner

Dr. Turner's Care Philosophy

Dr. Turner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Turner has no awards or honors listed.

• The Insiders' Guide to Medical Schools, 1999

• Keratosis Pilaris
  • Lipomas
  • Milia
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio

Completed in 2006

Mississippi State University

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Turner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Turner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology