Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Ellen Rhame, MD
Dr. Ellen Rhame, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Charleston, SC. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Rhame is affiliated with Roper St. Francis Healthcare - Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital and Roper Hospital.

2097 Henry Tecklenburg Dr # 322W

Charleston, SC 29414

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Rhame

Dr. Rhame's Experience

Dr. Rhame's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• University Of South Carolina At Columbia
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Rhame has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rhame does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rhame and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rhame's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rhame to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Rhame's Performance
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I think Dr. Rhame is on something. Every time I saw her she was jittering (like addicts do). She was scattered, forgetful, slightly rude and lacked critical competencies/intelligence. I verified with other healthcare providers that some of the medical terms she used were incorrect. I stopped going when she said she didn't want me to have an MRI due to the radiation exposure I'd receive. No need to Google...there is none with an MRI. Recently called the board of health to report.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Dr. Rhame has ALWAYS had my best interests at heart. She gave me free steroid injections in my back after I lost my job and did not have insurance and was broke. Extremely thorough and caring. I ALWAYS saw her when I had an appointment and shye ALWAYS inspected my back thoroughly at EVERY appointment. If your looking for a lifetime of pain meds than you should try another doctor. If you want someone who truley cares about you.... look no further!!!
in North Charleston, SC |
She is an intelligent and genuine person. No one has been able to help me with my chronic pain like she has.
in North Charleston, SC |
I love this doc because she actually listen to my issues and help me get at the bottom of pain issues
in Charleston, SC |
I have extreme pain that has come from several prior surgeries, and no doctor has really been able to help me like Dr. Rhame. She listens, helps me to see things I've never known before, and has set me on a path to living a better life.
in Charleston, SC |
The worst medical experience of my life. After seeing the reports and test results, knowing about my major back surgery and the need for repeated subsequent nerve blocks), she accused me of making an appointment only because I was drug seeking. (I never asked her to prescribe anything, before or after those comments.) She finally did do a procedure, and then fired me as a patient because I was supposedly rude to her - while totally out of it on anesthesia.
Charleston, SC |
I thought that Rhame would help me in my severe lower back pain and overall bone pain. I had one set of injections done. Worked out great. Long story short: what should have been a normal visit turned out to make me leave in tears. I will NOT go back to Rhame! She is not compassionate & makes you feel inadequate as a patient. As the saying goes " rotten bedside manner"!
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I went to Dr. Rhame for severe neck pain after seeing the doctors at SE Spine. They were horrible and my experience was horrible. Dr. Rhame and her staff were so professional, saw me right away and she treated my pain with almost immediate results. I have been pain free for 2 years! Highly recommend!!
in Charleston, SC |
The PA does not pay attention and enters things not as described. When called on it she does not respond well. The Doctor then entered and started to lecture me. I left.
in N. Charleston, SC |
SEVERELY lacking in empathy and bedside manners for the field of medicine she is in. Terse to the point of confrontational with patient. Personality NOT a good fit for this field of medicine or clientele. Offers little to no options for treatment.
Charleston, SC |
NEVER! I love my family and friends too much.
in Charleston, SC |
Very courteous, thorough and caring.
Mcclellanville sc |
First time visting physician, was referred by another physician. Her comments were very unprofessional and could have been addressed differently. Did seem concern about my comfort as she administered the procedure, but instead made a offensive comment. Just a devastating experience. Would not recommend this physician to anyone.BEDSIDE MANNERS VERY RUDE & VERY UNPROFESSIONAL
Have you seen Dr. Ellen Rhame, MD?
Are you Dr. Rhame?