Dr. Ellen Sanders, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Ellen Sanders, MD
Dr. Ellen Sanders, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Oakwood, GA. She is 33 years old and has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Sanders is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center.

Dr. Sanders' Care Philosophy

We see patients from newborns to the elderly. We promote wellness through encouragement towards a healthy lifestyle. We will often ask patients to come in annually for a complete exam. This is when we review whether all the cancer screens are up to date and assess the patient for any chronic disease. We routinely manage diabetes, high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, as well as a myriad of other conditions.

Dr. Sanders' Experience

See how Dr. Sanders' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sanders

Dr. Sanders accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Sanders is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sanders has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sanders' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sanders to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Sanders' Performance
in Gainesville, GA |
I would and have recommended Dr. Sanders to friends and family. I have enjoyed my time with her and look forward to working with her on my health issues in the future.
in Gainesville, GA |
Dr. Sanders is professional,kind,informed and listens to your input. Would highly recommend her to any age group.
in Gainesville, GA |
A neighbor recommended Dr. Sanders to me. I, myself, have found Dr. Sanders to be a great listener, extremely knowledgable, and willing to go the extra mile. She is a hidden gem here in the Gainesville area!
in Gainesville, GA |
I chose Dr Sanders as my PP because she was a Duke grad. I advised her that I am NSAID - I had taken Alieve 2 a day which caused internal bleeding. My little finger was swollen. Dr. Sanders requested X-Ray be done. Her nurse called me & left a message that it showed arthritis in my hands & Dr had said I could take Alieve, aspirin and use cold compresses if my hand hurt. Called nurse and said remember NSAID - response - Dr on vacation and had not looked at my chart. Thank you and bye-bye.
in Gainesville, GA |
Dr. Sanders was very professional, yet warm and friendly when I first went to her. I would and have recommended her to my family and friends.
in Gainesville, GA |
She's well-trained and super smart. She really listens and doesn't try to rush you out the door! Her medical advice is gently given and thorough. She's terrific!
Have you seen Dr. Ellen Sanders, MD?
Are you Dr. Sanders?

Compare Dr. Sanders

Dr. Sanders' Care Philosophy

Dr. Sanders' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Sanders has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sanders' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis

Graduated in 2011

N/A
    Medical University of South
    Pomona

Dr. Sanders does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sanders and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage