Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Ellen Ngo, MD
Dr. Ellen Ngo, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Plano, TX. She is 33 years old. Dr. Ngo is affiliated with Medical City Plano.

4100 W 15th St Ste 210

Plano, TX 75093

Dr. Ellen Ngo, MD

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Ngo

See how frequently Dr. Ngo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
Foreign Body Removal from Eye
Drusen

Dr. Ngo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Chalazion
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences

Dr. Ngo has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Cantonese

Dr. Ngo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ngo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ngo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ngo to family and friends
Dr. Ngo's Performance
in Plano |
She is wonderful, could not have asked for a better doctor. My cataract experience went so smoothly and the icing on the cake is now I can see again! Thank you, Dr. Ngo for everything you did for me !
in Plano |
Dr. Ngo is very accomplished, personable. Everything about my experience w the cataract surgery was excellent. My vision is 20/20 in both eyes.
in Frisco, TX |
Dr NGO has to be the very best Ophtalmologest in Texas! I am so pleased with my eye surgery she performed on my eyes! She is well educated, has wonderful communication skills, and is a highly educated Dr. I would recommend Dr Ngo to anyone who is looking for a very good Opthalmologest! Thank you Dr NGO for the very best care a patient could ever receive!
in Fairview, Texas |
Dr. Ngo has been very helpful in the entire process of cataract surgery. She has carefully explained each step, and what the outcomes would be. I definitely would recommend Dr. Ngo to anyone considering this type of procedure.
Allen, TX |
She explained the whole procedure before she did it and while she was doing it. She made me feel comfortable and at ease the whole time. She answered all my questions and made sure i left with all the the information i needed to take care of my self after my procedure. Wonderful doctor, would recommend her to anyone.
Dallas, TX |
She is very thorough in and spends a goodly amount of time explaining the results of the tests and examination.
in Denton, TX |
Excellent, excellent doctor. She is so professional and kind. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
in Carrollton, TX |
Professionalism and caring shine through
in Dallas, TX |
Had cataract surgery. Great results from a caring staff and Dr. Ngo. She's very personable and knowledgeable
in Addison, TX |
Dr. Ngo is a wonderful and skilled surgeon. She performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes. She is very, very thorough. After doing extensive testing to determine the health, condition and suitability of my eyes for various replacement lenses available, she recommended the Restor to me. The surgery outcomes were amazing. I have very clear distance vision 20/20 as well as very good mid-range and reading vision. I am glad I found such a wonderful surgeon.
in Little Elm, TX |
Dr. Ngo is very professional, nice, informative, and told me things about my eyes that no other doctor has. I needed a new prescription and she helped with this as well as check my retinas. I am very satisfied with her expertise.
in Denton, TX |
I highly recommend Dr. Ngo. She is exceptional at explaining every procedure, and answers every concern in detail. She removed removed a growth under my eyelid that my previous doctor had not noticed a few weeks ago. Her knowledge and kindness and confidence convinced me that she know what she is doing when it comes to eyes. I am moving ahead with the removal of cataracts in August.
in Richardson, TX |
I was afraid of surgery on my eyes, but Dr. Ngo put me at ease with her calm, assured manner. She provided complete, detailed information and a willingness to answer all questions I had. She was fun as well as serious and I left trusting her and comfortable about the surgery. The surgery on both eyes went very well and there was neither pain nor truouble and my vision was amazing. I have already recommended her to friends and will continue to do so. I would not have any other.
Allen, TX |
In four Words: Thorough, professional, kind and caring.
in The Colony, TX |
Excellent physician. Dr. Ngo provides a thorough examination, has a calm demeanor, and is very professional. She listens extremely well and I know she cares about my concerns and well being. I cannot recommend her more highly.
in Mckinney, TX |
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Ngo. She took the time to explain the procedures and answer in depth my questions. I was very impressed with her and will recommend her any appropiate chance I get.
Have you seen Dr. Ellen Ngo, MD?
Are you Dr. Ngo?

Visit Dr. Ngo

Saturday
Dr. Ngo accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA