Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Female • Age 63

Dr. Mahony

Ellen A. Mahony, MD

131 Kings Hwy N Westport, CT 06880

Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Westport, CT and has been practicing for 30 years. She graduated from Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med in 1985 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Mahony's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mahony

Dr. Mahony?
Dr. Mahony's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD
I would describe Dr. Ellen Mahoney as a very knowledgeable and focused physician. She listens, is honest, respectful and forthright. My experience with her and her staff was incredibly satisfying. She took her time with consultation, spending an hour with me discussing options and services which would enhance & satisfy me. I am very happy with results, am feeling great and very revived! Also, being a healthcare worker myself I can attest to the attention received, professionalism provided, & competency in her skill. I highly recommend Dr. Mahoney for your needs.
JMorris – May 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I wentto see Dr Mahony for a consultation for PRP for hair l;loss. Dr Mahony was very calm and informative. She had a very nice demeanor and took the time to answer all my questions. I am not in a financial position right now to have the procedure done but I certainly would be comfortable with he0r doing it when I can afford it.
Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I had an eye lift and the results are amazing. I continue to visit the office for for other treatments. Very professional staff...
Audrey – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
Dr Mahony was friendly and very professional. She explained in detail the procedure I was interested in. There was no pressure. I had the procedure done. She did not rush. And most importantly I loved the results.
Linda A in Westport, CT – Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
Dr. Mahony is amazing! The moment you walk into her office, you immediately feel relaxed. Her staff and her PA, Amanda, are kind and attentive. I am seven weeks post op and I am thrilled with the results. Oh, I had a neck lift and a lip lift. I was very nervous about the lip lift but I am so so glad I had it along with the neck lift. Dr. Mahony said I was a perfect candidate for the procedure and it would complement the neck lift. I love the results! I highly recommend Dr. Ellen Mahony. She’s the best!
Jo Jones – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
It has been over one year since my surgery and I am so saddened because I still cannot feel the tender touch of my husband’s hand as he strokes my cheek –and don’t know if I ever will. And to add insult to injury, my double chin remains! I knew from the outset that there was a possibility of sensation loss, and I am not criticizing anyone because it happened. I am criticizing the treatment which I received that left me with this result. - Dr Mahony changed her attitude from lovely to rude and dismissive after the surgery. - Dr Mahony was not honest about the hours charged. - Dr Mahony's office would not help when there were difficulties with the amount being charged by the hospital. Would I recommend Dr. Mahony? No. Nope and Never.
Oct 01, 2019
Very disappointed to hear of your experience. ...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
Had liposuction and correction from a previous lipo procedure from another surgeon. Both Dr. Mahoney and her staff were attentive forthcoming and kind. I’m thrilled with the results and the follow up care. I highly recommend her.
Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I cannot recommend Dr Mahony enough. She and her staff are friendly, caring, great listeners and determined to help you meet your goals. I knew from the moment I called to schedule an appointment that Dr Mahony and her staff were for me. They treated me as a patient and a friend. I've never felt rushed or unimportant. I'm 4 mos post BA and I couldn't be happier with my results and my post op care.
M – Jul 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
After many years of waffling about breast augmentation surgery I finally decided to take the plunge, and after extensive research chose Dr. Mahoney. She is an artist and a perfectionist, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Almost as an afterthought I elected to have some minor flank liposuction done at the same time……wow! Incredible results! I’ve already recommended Dr. Mahoney to my friends, which really says it all.
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Mahony! Dr. Mahony performed a significant breast reduction surgery for me and I could not be any happier with the results. I have never felt better. The staff at her office are amazing. Super friendly, professional, and knowledgeable; they guided me through every step. Dr. Mahony is amazing. The surgery and the convalescence following it went smoothly. She is very personable and explains everything. I felt very comfortable with her and am so grateful.
Sandra H in Norwalk, CT – Feb 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience I’ve had working with amazing Dr. Mahony and her lovely staff. After years of contemplation I chose her to perform breast augmentation. From my very first appointment I felt so comfortable with her knowledge and compassion. She had so much input and truly cared about what I wanted. I was very nervous in making this decision and meeting her eased many of those nerves. Surgery went beautifully and results are fantastic. Recommended 110%!!
CT – Jan 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
Dr. Mahony and her team are great and are absolutely flawless! Before meeting Dr. Mahony, I “shopped” around for female board certified plastic surgeons and had met handfuls but politely shook their hands and kept looking. From second I met Dr. Mahony, I knew I was in great hands and decided to book my surgery. Dr. Mahony was great throughout the whole process, making sure I felt comfortable and confident from start to finish. It’s been almost 8 months and I still couldn’t be happier!
Heather in CT – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
When I went for a consultation, Ellen and Stephanie were thoughtful and respectful. They carefully explained my options, what the best course would be, what I could expect, the costs, and the downtime. When I arrived for the surgery, Ellen was so focused and professional, I knew I was in good hands. The results__ I looked 10 years younger. Seriously. But I still look natural which was very important to me. I don't know why I waited so long to do this. I feel great about the way I look again. I
MW in Westport , CT – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I have been using Dr. Mahony for the past 6 years and have nothing but kudos for her expertise and wonderful care. She performed a face and neck lift for me six years ago and most recently I have had the Vampire facial and face lift procedures and have loved the results. Her assistant Stephanie is a gem! I highly recommend her and her helpful staff.
Donna D in Redding, CT – Sep 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Mahony for more than ten years and can’t say enough good things about her. From her down to earth attitude, extensive knowledge and caring manner, she is a gem of a doctor in a world where oftentimes physicians barely know patients names, much less are able to spend quality time with them. She is professional, well trained, and has an impeccable eye for the aesthetics of the procedures she performs.
Cathy M. in CT – Sep 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I will never go to another doctor for fillers or Botox other than Dr. Mahoney. She listens to your concerns and you walk out looking just like you, but refreshed. The office staff is knowledgeable and helpful. All around a wonderful experience.
Michelle Strateman in Old Greenwich , CT – Sep 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
Dr Mahony is an outstanding plastic surgeon and a lovely person. She makes you feel incredibly comfortable in a potentially stressful situation. Her work is flawless and her manner is wonderful. If you are lucky you get the wish bracelet :). Stephanie her PA is equally as outstanding. I am so lucky to have found them!
Norwalk, CT – Sep 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I recently visited with Dr. Mahony to discuss a few things that I had been wanting to have done. She answered all my questions with ease and never made me feel rushed. It was one of the most comfortable visits I've had (where I had to get undressed) and I would recommend Dr. Mahony to anyone! Her office staff is also very friendly and accommodating. First class treatment all around! Bravo Dr. Mahony! Looking forward to my upcoming surgeries!
Sara in Danbury, ct – Mar 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
Dr. Mahoney is gentle, caring and she really listens to your concerns. She provides honest feedback, being very clear on what can and cannot be corrected. On the day of surgery she made me feel relaxed and secure being in her hands. I am amazed at the results! During my postop visits I felt like Dr. Mahoney really cared about me and how I was doing. I absolutely made the right decision having Dr. Mahoney do my surgery!
N. Justice in Burlington – Feb 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I am extremely pleased that I chose to have my procedure performed by Dr. Mahony. In addition to being a highly-skilled surgeon, she also brings an entirely different understanding of how a woman's concerns about her body can impact overall well-being, compared to male physicians I have consulted with. Working with her, and her staff, is worth traveling for.
Amy – Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mahony?

A female board-certified plastic surgeon in Connecticut, Dr. Ellen Mahony is a surgeon who is skilled, highly experienced and caring. Dr. Mahony specializes in cosmetic procedures for the face, body and breasts. Popular procedures include breast augmentation, abdominoplasty, liposuction, mommy makeovers, facelift and blepharoplasty.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery