Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female

Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD
Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Westport, CT. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Mahony is affiliated with Norwalk Hospital.

Dr. Mahony's Care Philosophy

A female board-certified plastic surgeon in Connecticut, Dr. Ellen Mahony is a surgeon who is skilled, highly experienced and caring. Dr. Mahony specializes in cosmetic procedures for the face, body and breasts. Popular procedures include breast augmentation, abdominoplasty, liposuction, mommy makeovers, facelift and blepharoplasty.

Dr. Mahony's Experience

See how Dr. Mahony's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mahony

Dr. Mahony accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Mahony is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mahony has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mahony's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mahony to family and friends
Dr. Mahony's Performance
in Greenwich, CT |
I was nervous about elective surgery, but was immediately put at ease by Dr. Mahony. She is very professional, personable and honest and I believe she had only MY best interest in mind. She explained everything to me very clearly and when I called back to clarify a few things her office staff was able to help me just as well. I cannot believe I waited so long for my breast reduction! I have had so many compliments on my looks, but nobody knows what I have done which is just the way I want it!
Norwalk, CT |
Dr. Ellen Mahony is such a perfectionist! I have been a patient of hers for over 5 years after a relative highly recommended her. I trusted her with my surgery after she answered a million questions patiently. She is very honest and has a wonderful bedside manner. I love my results.
in New Haven, CT |
I've been considering Breast Augmentation for quite a while now. Finding the right doctor is important to me. I felt my consultation was very personable and I knew right away, she is the one for me. I did not feel like just another patient. I felt like she really understood the results I wanted to achieve and she helped me understand what would work best for me and my body type. I am very thankful to have found Dr Mahoney and I look forward to my surgery!
in Westport, CT |
Best plastic surgeon out there. I trust her implicitly. She's a perfectionist and a true artist.
New Milford, CT |
It took a while to find a good plastic surgeon who I could rely on to produce the results I was looking for. I wasn't expecting perfection by no means, but rather a breast size that would give me a more proportionate figure and provide me with some relief from the back and neck pain I was experiencing. Dr Mahony exceeded my expectations in both areas, in addition providing me with smaller aesthetically pleasing breasts. I would highly recommend Dr Mahony to others seeking the same procedure.
Westport, CT |
I visit Dr. Mahony a few times a year for Botox and fillers...she and her staff are knowledgeable, professional, and put me at ease. The results are always natural-looking and I walk out feeling and looking refreshed.
Dr. Mahony has the expertise a women is looking for in a board certified plastic surgeon. From making the first appointment to the consultation to the aftercare, she and her staff are wonderful and extremely helpful. Dr. Mahony makes you feel comfortable throughout the entire procedure. I am extremely happy with my results.
Dr. Mahony was my first and last consultation for breast augmentation! I was barely a 34A cup and wanted my breasts to be larger but still look natural. Dr. Mahony paid close attention to detail and made appropriate recommendations based on what I described as my ideal outcome. The surgery was completed in less time than allotted and free from complications. My recovery was quick and I have minimal scaring! I am now a 34C cup and I look and feel like I never even had surgery!
in Bozrah , CT |
Breast Reduction Dr.Mahony was the best decision I could have made. My breast were way bigger than the ddd bra that I was spilling out of and my breast were sagging due to pregnancy. She made me feel very comfortable.she was very thorough with explaining everything to me and had many follow up appointments. Iam now a happy D cup and can finally wear the clothes and bras I have always wanted to wear. She is amazing!
in New York, NY |
My ONLY regret is not having met Dr. Mahony sooner! At 40, I finally decided it was time to do something about my breasts, after nursing two children and extreme weight fluctuation. I was referred to Dr. Mahony by two friends and knew the minute we met, that she was the surgeon for me! Dr. Mahony focuses on what YOU are looking to achieve and she guides you to the proper treatment or surgery. I now have the perfect 32DD's and couldn't be happier! Best decision and best surgeon EVER!!!
in Fairfield, CT |
Dr Mahony was amazing. I had two children and was struggling with confidence. I was not comfortable in my body anymore. I went in thinking I would get augmentation, but after her assessment I really only needed a breast lift. It was excellent advice and I am so overly happy with the result. She also performed liposuction. I am so satified with the result and feel confident and comfortable in my skin!
Have you seen Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
Are you Dr. Mahony?

Compare Dr. Mahony

Dr. Mahony's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mahony's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Amount or Range: Average
    • State: Connecticut

Why It Matters: Dr. Mahony's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Mahony does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Mahony and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1985

Completed in 1989

Completed in 1992

Completed in 1990

University Of Connecticut

Graduated in 1979

• Portuguese

Dr. Mahony does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mahony and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery