Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD

Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Westport, CT and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med in 1985 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

131 Kings Hwy N

Westport, CT 06880

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check Dr. Mahony's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Neck Lift
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

A female board-certified plastic surgeon in Connecticut, Dr. Ellen Mahony is a surgeon who is skilled, highly experienced and caring. Dr. Mahony specializes in cosmetic procedures for the face, body and breasts. Popular procedures include breast augmentation, abdominoplasty, liposuction, mommy makeovers, facelift and blepharoplasty.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Mahony?
Dr. Mahony's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD
RecentMost Helpful
After many years of waffling about breast augmentation surgery I finally decided to take the plunge, and after extensive research chose Dr. Mahoney. She is an artist and a perfectionist, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Almost as an afterthought I elected to have some minor flank liposuction done at the same time……wow! Incredible results! I’ve already recommended Dr. Mahoney to my friends, which really says it all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Mahony! Dr. Mahony performed a significant breast reduction surgery for me and I could not be any happier with the results. I have never felt better. The staff at her office are amazing. Super friendly, professional, and knowledgeable; they guided me through every step. Dr. Mahony is amazing. The surgery and the convalescence following it went smoothly. She is very personable and explains everything. I felt very comfortable with her and am so grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience I’ve had working with amazing Dr. Mahony and her lovely staff. After years of contemplation I chose her to perform breast augmentation. From my very first appointment I felt so comfortable with her knowledge and compassion. She had so much input and truly cared about what I wanted. I was very nervous in making this decision and meeting her eased many of those nerves. Surgery went beautifully and results are fantastic. Recommended 110%!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
Dr. Mahony and her team are great and are absolutely flawless! Before meeting Dr. Mahony, I “shopped” around for female board certified plastic surgeons and had met handfuls but politely shook their hands and kept looking. From second I met Dr. Mahony, I knew I was in great hands and decided to book my surgery. Dr. Mahony was great throughout the whole process, making sure I felt comfortable and confident from start to finish. It’s been almost 8 months and I still couldn’t be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
When I went for a consultation, Ellen and Stephanie were thoughtful and respectful. They carefully explained my options, what the best course would be, what I could expect, the costs, and the downtime. When I arrived for the surgery, Ellen was so focused and professional, I knew I was in good hands. The results__ I looked 10 years younger. Seriously. But I still look natural which was very important to me. I don't know why I waited so long to do this. I feel great about the way I look again. I
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I have been using Dr. Mahony for the past 6 years and have nothing but kudos for her expertise and wonderful care. She performed a face and neck lift for me six years ago and most recently I have had the Vampire facial and face lift procedures and have loved the results. Her assistant Stephanie is a gem! I highly recommend her and her helpful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Mahony for more than ten years and can’t say enough good things about her. From her down to earth attitude, extensive knowledge and caring manner, she is a gem of a doctor in a world where oftentimes physicians barely know patients names, much less are able to spend quality time with them. She is professional, well trained, and has an impeccable eye for the aesthetics of the procedures she performs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I will never go to another doctor for fillers or Botox other than Dr. Mahoney. She listens to your concerns and you walk out looking just like you, but refreshed. The office staff is knowledgeable and helpful. All around a wonderful experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
Dr Mahony is an outstanding plastic surgeon and a lovely person. She makes you feel incredibly comfortable in a potentially stressful situation. Her work is flawless and her manner is wonderful. If you are lucky you get the wish bracelet :). Stephanie her PA is equally as outstanding. I am so lucky to have found them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I recently visited with Dr. Mahony to discuss a few things that I had been wanting to have done. She answered all my questions with ease and never made me feel rushed. It was one of the most comfortable visits I've had (where I had to get undressed) and I would recommend Dr. Mahony to anyone! Her office staff is also very friendly and accommodating. First class treatment all around! Bravo Dr. Mahony! Looking forward to my upcoming surgeries!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
Dr. Mahoney is gentle, caring and she really listens to your concerns. She provides honest feedback, being very clear on what can and cannot be corrected. On the day of surgery she made me feel relaxed and secure being in her hands. I am amazed at the results! During my postop visits I felt like Dr. Mahoney really cared about me and how I was doing. I absolutely made the right decision having Dr. Mahoney do my surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I am extremely pleased that I chose to have my procedure performed by Dr. Mahony. In addition to being a highly-skilled surgeon, she also brings an entirely different understanding of how a woman's concerns about her body can impact overall well-being, compared to male physicians I have consulted with. Working with her, and her staff, is worth traveling for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I had a great experience from start to finish. I had breast augmentation surgery at the end of Sept 2017. I did a lot of research and spoke with several plastic surgeons before going with Dr. Mahoney. Her staff was always very friendly and professional. Dr Mahoney helped me decide on the perfect size implants, taking into consideration my lifestyle and body type. She was patient with my indecisiveness. The surgery and recovery went smooth with no issues. I def recommend Dr Mahoney!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
Kind, caring and understanding of my needs and fears! I would never use another doctor! Beautiful office and wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
Dr. Mahony is amazing!! I received a Breast Augmentation 6 months ago and I am so happy with the results. She really listened to me and what I wanted instead of pushing me one way or the other. She was patient in answering all my questions, and is both professional and approachable. She made herself available by text and mobile any time of day leading up to my procedure and post-operatively as well. I met with may Board-Certified surgeons in the area, but none of them compared. I just felt like
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I was nervous about elective surgery, but was immediately put at ease by Dr. Mahony. She is very professional, personable and honest and I believe she had only MY best interest in mind. She explained everything to me very clearly and when I called back to clarify a few things her office staff was able to help me just as well. I cannot believe I waited so long for my breast reduction! I have had so many compliments on my looks, but nobody knows what I have done which is just the way I want it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
Dr. Ellen Mahony is such a perfectionist! I have been a patient of hers for over 5 years after a relative highly recommended her. I trusted her with my surgery after she answered a million questions patiently. She is very honest and has a wonderful bedside manner. I love my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I've been considering Breast Augmentation for quite a while now. Finding the right doctor is important to me. I felt my consultation was very personable and I knew right away, she is the one for me. I did not feel like just another patient. I felt like she really understood the results I wanted to achieve and she helped me understand what would work best for me and my body type. I am very thankful to have found Dr Mahoney and I look forward to my surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
Best plastic surgeon out there. I trust her implicitly. She's a perfectionist and a true artist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
It took a while to find a good plastic surgeon who I could rely on to produce the results I was looking for. I wasn't expecting perfection by no means, but rather a breast size that would give me a more proportionate figure and provide me with some relief from the back and neck pain I was experiencing. Dr Mahony exceeded my expectations in both areas, in addition providing me with smaller aesthetically pleasing breasts. I would highly recommend Dr Mahony to others seeking the same procedure.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Mahony?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mahony treats patients.

Norwalk Hospital