Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 64

Dr. Mahony

Ellen A. Mahony, MD

131 Kings Hwy N Westport, CT 06880

Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Westport, CT and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med medical school in 1985. She is affiliated with Norwalk Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mahony to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Mahony with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Hartford Healthcare.

Make an appointment at Hartford Healthcare today at (203) 392-1166.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Hartford Healthcare.

Dr. Mahony's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mahony

Dr. Mahony?
  • Explained conditions well (61)
  • Appointment scheduling (60)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (60)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (4)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
I was so pleased with Dr Mahony and her entire staff! They are all extremely welcoming and made me feel very comfortable immediately. After my consultation I knew I wanted Dr Mahony to be my doctor. I am so happy with my results!
She’s the best!! – Apr 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
Worst experience I ever had. Dr Mahoney is just looking for your cash . She insists on full payment weeks before your surgery and if you change your mind or your schedule she won’t work with you to give you your money back. Her assistants are nasty and intimidating. When I asked her office manager to have her call me, she replied “oh she won’t do that .” What happened to patient trust and loyalty? She’s a phony! Beware.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Apr 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
This is the worst practice I have ever been to. They kept calling and emailing me for business and when I finally booked a procedure, they insisted on a 20 percent payment. Then they said there was a pre op appointment a week before the scheduled surgery. When I called to confirm they said that I needed to pay in full at the pre-op appointment or they wouldn't honor the scheduled date. I said I was going to pay the day of surgery, but that wasn't good enough. Seems all they care about is the money and the patient is secondary. Nasty and intimidating and totally unreasonable. When I asked for the doctor to call me, I was told that "she won't do that," and they refused to refund my deposit. Nasty, nasty, money grubbing practice. I wouldn't have anything done there. Patient trust is everything with plastic surgery, and she could care less about her patients!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
C Evans – Apr 03, 2021
Pleasant Informative Good result
Rosalyn Pomeraniec – Mar 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I really can't say, adequately, enough great things about Dr Mahony and her staff. With every visit to her office, I'm always greeted with warmth and congeniality. Even when speaking on the phone with her staff, I'm always treated with kindness. In my experience, I have found Dr Mahony to be compassionate, personable, and extremely talented.
Eugenia – Feb 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I went to several consultations to ensure I picked a surgeon that I felt comfortable with. From the moment I walked into Dr. Mahoney's office, I felt right at home. Her staff is friendly and amazing. Dr. Mahoney is unpretentious, warm, and funny. I instantly felt at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Mahoney.
Jan 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
Dr. Mahony and her entire staff have been absolutely exceptional. My consultation with Dr. Mahony was an hour, and I left feeling confident in my decision. Maria spent a considerable amount of time at my pre-op where she went over every detail and patiently answered all questions. Erika and Sydney checked in frequently and are incredibly professional. My surgery went well and I’m on my way to recovering. I can not say enough about how “stress free” and personal they have made this process. I consistently valued and heard and very well cared for.
Abdominoplasty and Umbilical Hernia Relair – Aug 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I love Dr Ellen and her staff! I went in for an upper lip lift where I had no lip at all, 3 weeks post procedure it's as if the results were what I was born with. Looks so natural, even nature wouldn't have made it this beautiful. I highly recommend Dr Ellen for all of your beauty needs. God made have cursed us with bad genetics, but Dr. Ellen is there to combat them!
Belle Rivera – Jun 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I would describe Dr. Ellen Mahoney as a very knowledgeable and focused physician. She listens, is honest, respectful and forthright. My experience with her and her staff was incredibly satisfying. She took her time with consultation, spending an hour with me discussing options and services which would enhance & satisfy me. I am very happy with results, am feeling great and very revived! Also, being a healthcare worker myself I can attest to the attention received, professionalism provided, & competency in her skill. I highly recommend Dr. Mahoney for your needs.
JMorris – May 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I wentto see Dr Mahony for a consultation for PRP for hair l;loss. Dr Mahony was very calm and informative. She had a very nice demeanor and took the time to answer all my questions. I am not in a financial position right now to have the procedure done but I certainly would be comfortable with he0r doing it when I can afford it.
Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I had an eye lift and the results are amazing. I continue to visit the office for for other treatments. Very professional staff...
Audrey – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
Dr Mahony was friendly and very professional. She explained in detail the procedure I was interested in. There was no pressure. I had the procedure done. She did not rush. And most importantly I loved the results.
Linda A in Westport, CT – Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
Dr. Mahony is amazing! The moment you walk into her office, you immediately feel relaxed. Her staff and her PA, Amanda, are kind and attentive. I am seven weeks post op and I am thrilled with the results. Oh, I had a neck lift and a lip lift. I was very nervous about the lip lift but I am so so glad I had it along with the neck lift. Dr. Mahony said I was a perfect candidate for the procedure and it would complement the neck lift. I love the results! I highly recommend Dr. Ellen Mahony. She’s the best!
Jo Jones – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
It has been over one year since my surgery and I am so saddened because I still cannot feel the tender touch of my husband’s hand as he strokes my cheek –and don’t know if I ever will. And to add insult to injury, my double chin remains! I knew from the outset that there was a possibility of sensation loss, and I am not criticizing anyone because it happened. I am criticizing the treatment which I received that left me with this result. - Dr Mahony changed her attitude from lovely to rude and dismissive after the surgery. - Dr Mahony was not honest about the hours charged. - Dr Mahony's office would not help when there were difficulties with the amount being charged by the hospital. Would I recommend Dr. Mahony? No. Nope and Never.
Oct 01, 2019
Very disappointed to hear of your experience. ...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
Had liposuction and correction from a previous lipo procedure from another surgeon. Both Dr. Mahoney and her staff were attentive forthcoming and kind. I’m thrilled with the results and the follow up care. I highly recommend her.
Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I cannot recommend Dr Mahony enough. She and her staff are friendly, caring, great listeners and determined to help you meet your goals. I knew from the moment I called to schedule an appointment that Dr Mahony and her staff were for me. They treated me as a patient and a friend. I've never felt rushed or unimportant. I'm 4 mos post BA and I couldn't be happier with my results and my post op care.
M – Jul 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
After many years of waffling about breast augmentation surgery I finally decided to take the plunge, and after extensive research chose Dr. Mahoney. She is an artist and a perfectionist, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Almost as an afterthought I elected to have some minor flank liposuction done at the same time……wow! Incredible results! I’ve already recommended Dr. Mahoney to my friends, which really says it all.
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Mahony! Dr. Mahony performed a significant breast reduction surgery for me and I could not be any happier with the results. I have never felt better. The staff at her office are amazing. Super friendly, professional, and knowledgeable; they guided me through every step. Dr. Mahony is amazing. The surgery and the convalescence following it went smoothly. She is very personable and explains everything. I felt very comfortable with her and am so grateful.
Sandra H in Norwalk, CT – Feb 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience I’ve had working with amazing Dr. Mahony and her lovely staff. After years of contemplation I chose her to perform breast augmentation. From my very first appointment I felt so comfortable with her knowledge and compassion. She had so much input and truly cared about what I wanted. I was very nervous in making this decision and meeting her eased many of those nerves. Surgery went beautifully and results are fantastic. Recommended 110%!!
CT – Jan 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?
Dr. Mahony and her team are great and are absolutely flawless! Before meeting Dr. Mahony, I “shopped” around for female board certified plastic surgeons and had met handfuls but politely shook their hands and kept looking. From second I met Dr. Mahony, I knew I was in great hands and decided to book my surgery. Dr. Mahony was great throughout the whole process, making sure I felt comfortable and confident from start to finish. It’s been almost 8 months and I still couldn’t be happier!
Heather in CT – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Mahony, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mahony?

A female board-certified plastic surgeon in Connecticut, Dr. Ellen Mahony is a surgeon who is skilled, highly experienced and caring. Dr. Mahony specializes...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery