Dr. Ellen Janetzke, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 52

Dr. Janetzke
60 W Big Beaver Rd Ste 100 Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304

Dr. Ellen Janetzke, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Bloomfield Hills, MI. She is affiliated with medical facilities Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and Beaumont Hospital, Troy. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Janetzke to book an appointment.

Dr. Janetzke's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Janetzke

4.5

Dr. Janetzke?
  • Office environment (26)
  • Appointment scheduling (25)
  • Listened & answered questions (24)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (5)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
My experience with Dr. Ellen and her ENTIRE staff (special shot out to Kim and Duwana) was amazing and seamless from my initial consultation to my follow-up post ops. I went through a breast reduction & tummy tuck and am 100% happy with my results. I took the time and met with 4 different plastic surgeons & Dr Ellen was my last. I knew walking out of the office that my decision was to go with her and her team and i am so happy i did. My expectations were completely met, i had no complications ( i followed pre & post op instructions to the T) and i had realistic expectations about recovery. I was quite surprised of how easy & painless my recovery was. I had some T-zone wound issues that took a little longer to heal, but i read that can happen and Dr Ellens went above & beyond to see me as often as possible to ensure everything healed up perfectly. I would recommend her office to anyone. My major piece of advice is due your research, follow doctors orders and STAY OFF GROUP FORUMS!
Kourtney – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Janetzke, MD?
My experiences from consultation until surgery and post op were all very pleasant. Dr Ellen and her staff are all gracious and make you feel comfortable. They answer questions thoroughly and never rush you. They take their time to understand what you want. I would recommend Dr Ellen to anyone who is considering cosmetic surgery. I’m very pleased with my results and the whole experience
May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Janetzke, MD?
Dr Ellen is incredible surgeon and wonderful, caring person. I can't express my gratitude enough. The whole staff is fantastic, I've never seen a more caring and skilled team than them. I recommend Dr Ellen and her staff to the highest degree! Thank you so much, I am forever grateful for what you have given me!
Joe – May 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Janetzke, MD?
Dr Ellen is an amazing plastic surgeon!! Her knowledge is stellar and she is an extremely personable doctor. I had a breast reduction in September 2019 and had a wonderful experience. The entire staff showed a true interest in my care and comfort from the consultation, pre op, surgery day and post op. I can’t thank Dr Ellen and her entire staff enough!!!
Nicole – May 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Janetzke, MD?
Dr. Ellen and her staff were great! From scheduling, to answering all my questions and the surgery!! The experience was wonderful!! I would highly recommend Dr Ellen!!
NH – Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Janetzke, MD?
Dr. Ellen and her entire staff are most caring and professional. She listened to my need and came up with a solution. I wish I had my surgery much sooner. I feel so confident now.
Kitty – Apr 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Janetzke, MD?
Dr. Janetzke is very professional and a Excellent Surgeon.I had a breast Reduction in April 2019 and I am Very pleased with my results. I Would highly recommend Dr. Janetzke. And trust her Advice 100% . Also her Staff is the Best!
Tammy Richards – Apr 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Janetzke, MD?
Lost 130lbs. She made the skin like new again. That was a big surgery and she still aced it and is extremely skilled and compassionate. Her staff is too. Thank you to Dr. Jason Talbert who referred me to her.
Apr 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Janetzke, MD?
I had a phenomenal experience at Dr Ellen’s! Her ENTIRE staff was professional, kind, caring, & truly showed an interest in my care both before, during & after my procedure, along with aftercare. And from a medical professional myself, her work is top notch!
Kris – Apr 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Janetzke, MD?
I had the best experience from beginning to end. I went to total of 3 consultations and Dr. Ellen made me feel the most comfortable. One was very expensive and Dr. ellen was the same as the other one. You get to see the same girl on check ups so you feel personalized and she's SO friendly.
Apr 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Janetzke, MD?
Dr. Ellen and her staff are absolutely fabulous! My daughter had a breast reduction in December 2018 and I had mine done in November 2019. I am extremely happy with the outcome, care and quick responses to my needs during the entire experience from consultation through recovery! I am 3 months post surgery and cannot say enough about the expertise, excellent medical care, and especially the way Dr. Ellen and her staff cared about me personally. Dr. Ellen's PA Kim was also incredible, very responsive (weekends, late at night) and very caring/comforting during the whole process. My recovery was a bit challenging and I cannot express how attentive and amazing Dr. Ellen and Kim were during my visits and when I had a concern between visits. The staff was very welcoming and made me feel comfortable from the start. Overall I would not have trusted any other doctor for this surgical procedure. I also trust them completely for future procedures and am incredible satisfied! Dr. Ellen is the best!
Janet – Mar 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Janetzke, MD?
I have had 2 big procedures with Dr.Ellen. She is absolutely wonderful! So skilled so caring. The entire office and staff is fantastic. I put 100% trust in her! You won’t be sorry if you go see Dr. Ellen!
Shelly – Feb 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Janetzke, MD?
Saw Dr. Ellen for enhancement 8 years ago, and she just saved my life last month by sending me for the contrast MRI which identified my Stage 2 invasive lobular breast cancer-- after my internist and another surgeon both told me there was nothing to worry about since nothing showed up on repeated mammograms and Ultrasounds! I just referred her to friend and sister today and will continue to refer people. She takes a lot of time to listen to/inform you, her staff are warm and helpful, the office is quiet, calm and clean.
Katherine in Birmingham, MI – Jun 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Janetzke, MD?
Dr Ellen replaced my ruptured implants. I had gone to to 4 other dr’s they all wanted to do more extensive surgery, I did not want that. Dr Ellen agreed. Her staff was so friendly and professional and she was beyond amazing. I’m healing beautifully!! Dr Ellen puts her patients first and foremost and performs what’s good for them. Not what’s good to make money. I will be her patient for other procedures!! I highly recommend Dr Ellen !!! The Best !!! Jennifer H
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Janetzke, MD?
I recently had bilateral mastopexy with implants. Dr Janetzke did a fabulous job. I am extremely happy with the entire process from my consult to post op follow ups. Her staff is very professional and friendly. She has a great bedside manner and I was very comfortable having her as my surgeon. I would definitely recommend her for the procedure that I had
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Janetzke, MD?
I recently had a consultation with Dr. Janetzke and came away feeling comfortable with Dr. Janetzke and her skills. Eveyone at her office was courteous, informative, helpful and treated me like I was very special. Now that I have had my consultation, I can confidently review the information and make a proper decision. I did find seeing some of the before and after surgical pictures very helpful. I thank you Dr. Janetzke and all of your staff colleagues for their help.
James B – Feb 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Janetzke, MD?
Awful consultation. Had to sit in the waiting room for over an hour. Dr. Ellen seemed to be very rushed and did not sound confident at all about the discussed procedures. I left the visit very unsure and uncomfortable and never went back again. Dr. that shows no confidence is his/her work is not worth operating on any part of my body.
Atlanta, GA – Aug 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Janetzke, MD?
I received a breast reduction from Dr. Janetzke in 2013. She and her staff are kind and professional, and her work is excellent. Four years later, I still think about what a wonderful experience I had. Her office helped work with my insurance to cover my procedure, allowing me no stress in the process. She explained everything well, and her staff was always willing to answer questions. I always felt comfortable and cared for at appointments. Could not recommend her more!
Judith Zatkin in Portland, OR – Feb 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Janetzke, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Janetzke?

Dr. Ellen A. Janetzke is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon serving the Birmingham area for more than 10 years. Dr. Janetzke is experienced in Facelift,...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery