Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Ellen Harpole, MD
Dr. Ellen Harpole, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Newburgh, IN. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Harpole is affiliated with St. Vincent Evansville and Deaconess Hospital.

4199 Gateway Blvd Ste 2450

Newburgh, IN 47630

• HAP Insurance
  • HealthLink
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Harpole

Dr. Harpole's Experience

Dr. Harpole's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Placenta Previa
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • St Joseph Mercy Hosp
  • University Mi Mc

Dr. Harpole has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harpole does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harpole and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harpole's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harpole to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Harpole's Performance
Evansville, IN |
Dr. Harpole has been absolutely wonderful to work with. She answers questions straight forward and takes time to help you make the best decision about your health. She helped me confidently manage my health through my high risk pregnancy and celebrated the birth of my oldest son! She and her staff helped me through loss my second child. Dr. Harpole took time to listen to me walk through the loss and called to check on me afterwards.
in Evansville , IN |
Ellen always gives you the best advice she can and doesn't beat around the bush. Very straightforward. I like that in her. She's great!
Evansville, IN |
Ellen Harpole has been my doctor for 10+ years!!! I would never want to go anywhere else!! She is an amazing doctor!!!
in Evansville, IN |
I have been recommending Dr. Harpole to everyone. She takes time to answer my questions and concerns. She treats me with respect and I feel very comfortable going to her. I feel I'm receiving the best care possible with Dr. Harpole.
Newburgh, IN |
Dr. Harpole is professional and clearly knowledgeable.
Newburgh, IN |
I have been seeing Dr. Harpole for 11 years now. My previous obgyn of 9 yrs passed away of pancreatic cancer & I had a hard time even thinking of going to someone new. Going to Dr. Harpole has been a blessing & the best decision I could've made! She has been through the thick of it with me, delivered my 3rd child via c-section, diagnosed several issues I was having & performed my hysterectomy. She continues to look out for my health, follows up with me, & takes the time to answer my questions.
in Evansville, IN |
I have been in Dr. Harpole's care for many years. She is always been thorough, thoughtful, respectful, tactful and compassionate, all qualities you want from a OBGYN. Of my peers, my recovery from a hysterectomy was the quickest, most painless, and I was back to my regular activities within 3 weeks. I heartily recommend Dr. Harpole.
in Evansville, IN |
Dr. Harpole did my hysterectomy and removed a large polyp last year. I was back to work in 10 days without complications. She is fabulous and I highly recommend her. She is professional and caring. She listens to what you say and makes recommendations to help you achieve your goals.
Dr. Harpole has seen me through two pregnancies. She is fantastic at remaining calm and explaining what is happening. She patiently answered my questions in a matter-of-fact manner. She is very encouraging and optimistic. Her staff is tops! I trust her completely and would recommend her to anyone!
Very knowledgeable!
Evansville, IN |
Just had an IUD put in and it was so easy! I had been on the pill for years and it was messing with my hormone levels. Dr. Harpole discussed my option with me and helped me make an educated decision! She is smart and listens to what I have to say.
in Evansville, IN |
Dr. Harpole is a fantastic doctor. She is efficient, patient, thorough, and above all - professional. She was integral to the safe and successful delivery of our baby (born on April 11, 2017) and I would absolutely recommend her to others looking for an efficient OBGYN.
Evansville, IN |
Dr. Harpole was great at helping me throughout my second pregnancy. She was informative and always made me feel at ease during the process. I called her several times... I know I drove her crazy with the questions. She was there for me through it all.
Evansville, IN |
I really appreciate a doctor to take time with me. She listened to my problems and came up with good solutions without hesitation. Nice staff and pleasant experience. I highly recommend! Thank you!
Newburgh, IN |
Dr. Harpole has been my OB/GYN since 2008. She is knowledgeable and I always feel confident with the care I receive from her. Being pregnant with our fourth child now, there is no one else I could imagine taking care of me and my baby. She listens to all of my concerns and answers all of my questions.
Nashville |
Dr. Harpole is fantastic! I had a different gynecologist for a few years but was having some major health concerns that that doctor just kept attributing to stress. I didn't really buy that reasoning as my problems progressed so I went to Dr. Harpole for a second opinion after being recommended to her by some friends. She's insanely smart and a straight shooter which is great because I like having that transparency in a doctor. Plus, it makes her trustworthy in my eyes. I highly recommend her.
Evansville, IN |
Dr. Harpole was a pleasure to work with and helped me feel comfortable with my pregnancy. She explained thing to us in a way that made me fully understand what was to be expected. I will trust her with my next child as well. Also, I did not feel rushed through the office... she took time for me and my husband.
Have you seen Dr. Ellen Harpole, MD?
Are you Dr. Harpole?