Dr. Ellen Cooke, MD

Radiation Oncology | Female

Dr. Ellen Cooke, MD

I grew up in Texas, attended the University of Notre Dame for undergraduate, Texas A&M medical school for medical training, did my internship at Methodist Hospital in Houston and did my radiation oncology residency at the University of Utah Huntsman Cancer Hospital in Salt Lake City. I have been practicing in Wichita since 2014. I enjoy spending time with my husband and three children when I have free time. We love to travel, and I also enjoy photography, college football and a good cup of coffee.

...See Less

Dr. Cooke's Care Philosophy

I became interested in cancer treatment when my mother was diagnosed with cancer when I was a medical student. I like to take a personal approach to treatment. I enjoy getting to know my patients, but keep recommendations evidence-based and up-to-date. I am trained in the most current radiation techniques.

Dr. Cooke's Experience

See how Dr. Cooke's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cooke

Dr. Cooke accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Cooke is now accepting new patients
Advanced Cancer Therapies2077 N Webb Rd
Wichita, KS 67206
(316) 558-9270Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cooke has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cooke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cooke to family and friends
Dr. Cooke's Performance
in Wichita, KS |
Dr. Cooke is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. Her staff also follows that same philosophy. They definitely do their job well and they treat everyone the way they want to be treated. Such an amazing doctor and staff. They are doing a very difficult job dealing with cancer day after day but they make a difficult situation for the patients easier to deal with. I am thankful that I had the opportunity to be under the care for my cancer with Dr. Cooke and her staff. God Bless them!!
wichita, ks |
Highly professional and understanding. She listened well to what was going on and made the recommendations needed to improve my outcome. A caring provider, she goes above and beyond what is needed to assist in making the patients outcomes achieveable.
in wichita, ks |
Top Notch Facility and Staff. Dr. Cooke, immediately made me feel comforatable and at ease during my radiation treatments.
in Wichita, KS |
My 93 year old mother needed treatment for neck cancer and our ENT sent us to Dr. Cooke. The ENT could not have chosen a better doctor to care for mother. She spent more time with us in the initial consultation than any of the surgeons who operated on her or her general practitioner ever has. Her concern was expressed several times during the 33 treatments Mom received. We would highly recommend Dr. Cooke.
in wichita, ks |
Dr. COOKE EXPLAINED PROCEDURES IN A VERY UNDERSTANDING MANNER. ANSWERED QUESTIONS THOROUGHLY AND SHOWED CARE AND INTEREST IN MY TREATMENT. SUPPORT STAFF WERE WONDERFUL AND MADE PROCEDURE EASY
Have you seen Dr. Ellen Cooke, MD?
Are you Dr. Cooke?

Compare Dr. Cooke

Dr. Cooke says...

I grew up in Texas, attended the University of Notre Dame for undergraduate, Texas A&M medical school for medical training, did my internship at Methodist Hospital in Houston and did my radiation oncology residency at the University of Utah Huntsman Cancer Hospital in Salt Lake City. I have been practicing in Wichita since 2014.  I enjoy spending time with my husband and three children when I have free time. We love to travel, and I also enjoy photography, college football and a good cup of coffee.

Dr. Cooke's Care Philosophy

I became interested in cancer treatment when my mother was diagnosed with cancer when I was a medical student. I like to take a personal approach to treatment. I enjoy getting to know my patients, but keep recommendations evidence-based and up-to-date.   I am trained in the most current radiation techniques.

Dr. Cooke's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Radiation Oncology
  •  Board certified in Radiation Oncology
  •  Malpractice claims in Kansas not available

Dr. Cooke has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cooke's Board Certifications

• Radiation Oncology

Dr. Cooke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cooke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Radiation Oncology

Dr. Cooke does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cooke and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.