Dr. Ellen Cooke, MD

Dr. Ellen Cooke, MD

Radiation Oncology  |
Dr. Ellen Cooke, MD is a radiation oncology doctor who practices in Wichita, KS. She is 36 years old. Read her story

2077 N Webb Rd

Wichita, KS 67206

Learn about Dr. Cooke

Cancer

Dr. Cooke's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Cooke's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cooke "I grew up in Texas, attended the University of Notre Dame for undergraduate, Texas A&M medical school for medical training, did my internship at Methodist Hospital in Houston and did my radiation oncology residency at the University of Utah Huntsman Cancer Hospital in Salt Lake City. I have been practicing in Wichita since 2014. I enjoy spending time with my husband and three children when I have free time. We love to travel, and I also enjoy photography, college football and a good cup of coffee."

This content was provided by Dr. Cooke " I became interested in cancer treatment when my mother was diagnosed with cancer when I was a medical student. I like to take a personal approach to treatment. I enjoy getting to know my patients, but keep recommendations evidence-based and up-to-date.   I am trained in the most current radiation techniques. "

• Radiation Oncology

• Radiation Oncology
    Accredited by: American Board of Physician Specialties*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Education data for Dr. Cooke is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Cooke has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cooke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cooke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cooke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cooke to family and friends
Dr. Cooke's Performance
in Wichita, KS |
Dr. Cooke is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. Her staff also follows that same philosophy. They definitely do their job well and they treat everyone the way they want to be treated. Such an amazing doctor and staff. They are doing a very difficult job dealing with cancer day after day but they make a difficult situation for the patients easier to deal with. I am thankful that I had the opportunity to be under the care for my cancer with Dr. Cooke and her staff. God Bless them!!
wichita, ks |
Highly professional and understanding. She listened well to what was going on and made the recommendations needed to improve my outcome. A caring provider, she goes above and beyond what is needed to assist in making the patients outcomes achieveable.
in wichita, ks |
Top Notch Facility and Staff. Dr. Cooke, immediately made me feel comforatable and at ease during my radiation treatments.
in Wichita, KS |
My 93 year old mother needed treatment for neck cancer and our ENT sent us to Dr. Cooke. The ENT could not have chosen a better doctor to care for mother. She spent more time with us in the initial consultation than any of the surgeons who operated on her or her general practitioner ever has. Her concern was expressed several times during the 33 treatments Mom received. We would highly recommend Dr. Cooke.
in wichita, ks |
Dr. COOKE EXPLAINED PROCEDURES IN A VERY UNDERSTANDING MANNER. ANSWERED QUESTIONS THOROUGHLY AND SHOWED CARE AND INTEREST IN MY TREATMENT. SUPPORT STAFF WERE WONDERFUL AND MADE PROCEDURE EASY
Have you seen Dr. Ellen Cooke, MD?
Are you Dr. Cooke?