Dr. Ella Remenson, MD

Practices Internal Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 100 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Ella Remenson has been my doctor for 10 years and I could not be happier. She is an excellent internist. She takes the time to listen to my concerns and works with me to help obtain my optimal health. She is always available for questions through her online portal which is great for a busy professional. Her staff is excellent as well. Highly recommend.
Author:
Very pleased with pellet hormone therapy. Dr. Remenson and staff are kind and helpful. I would highly recommend the pellet therapy and Dr Remenson.
Author:
Dr. Ella Remenson, Is the most intellectual, compassionate, and professional physician I’ve ever had! In addition to being so Beautiful, she takes the time to listen and address your individual health/beauty needs. She tends to the whole individual, v/s one area. Her honest, expertise, and multi-talents make her an exceptional physician that truly cares for her patients!!!
Author:
This lady is extremely caring and knowledgeable. A visit is always a pleasant experience.
Author:
Dr Remenson is professional, caring, and insightful. She treats your whole self - she asks many questions about lifestyle, stressors, etc to help inform her other diagnostics. She's been my doctor since 2014, and I've had the best experience.
Author:
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Remenson for years. She is the BEST doctor ever. She is caring, wise and listens. Three years ago, she saved my life. I had tightness in my chest. Heart tests were normal, but my complaints continued. Because she heard me, she insisted I go for an MRI of the coronary arteries that day and wait at the scan center until she called me with results. My arteries were completely blocked.I needed bypass.I could have died if I waited. Staff is great,too.
Author:
Five stars is not enough for this unique and learned doctor. One of the most compelling, compassionate and knowledgeable physicians I and my wife have ever had the pleasure of being a patient of a doctor who really gives a damn. She is a rare find in the field of so many who do not give their patients the time and concern to help resolve medical issues. 5 STARS PLUS 5 STARS MORE
Author:
Exceptional Doctor! I have been a patient of Dr. Remenson's for many years and consistently find her extremely knowledgeable, and a truly caring medical professional. Finally, I have found a doctor that takes the necessary time and listens to my concerns. Cares for the whole person, your physical and mental well-being. Dr. Remenson's treatment plans are always well explained and effective; first and foremost I appreciate that Dr. Remenson always encourages me to live a healthy lifestyle.
Author:
Dr. Ella Remenson is my favorite doctor ever! She addresses my unique needs perfectly and is very kind and caring. I have worked in physicians' offices myself and find that this office is very well managed. The staff is always polite and efficient.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Remenson’s for six years. Because my husband is a well known surgeon, I have many people (friends) call and ask for referrals for specific kinds of physicians. “Who do you and/or George recommend?” I have really appreciated her compassion, keen sense of listening, honesty and humor, and of course, knowledge. I trust her implicitly. Her office staff is amazing! They are so busy and yet, so patient. Simply lovely! It’s a gift to be a patient of Dr. Remenson’s!
Author:
Dr Remenson and her Staff is by far the BEST! Dr Remenson not only listen but actually care. She has a very calming disposition and gentle approach. She get to the core of the problem and address each situation with excellent results. I have had my share of Physicians but Dr Remenson is one of a kind...a rare jewel. Her staff is courteous, respectful, and kind. They make you feel like one big family and the office has a cozy effect.
Author:
Rude,arrogant staff,visibly annoyed if fee or procedure questioned. Exams superficial and brief,phone calls rarely returned promptly Overall,poor quality of health care.
Our office takes the accusations made against us very seriously. Over the many years you were a patient, you never brought up "superficial" care. However, you were notified in on multiple occasions, being disrespectful and argumentative towards staff members would not be tolerated. The continuation of this behavior and the "shushing" of staff members when payment was requested, resulted in terminating our patient-physician relationship.
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Ella Remenson and her team of health care professionals. They run a great office, are on time and give you the attention you deserve. They are kind and caring too. Dr. Remenson is a great physician and listens well to address health issues and concerns. So glad I found her and her team when I relocated to Florida.
Author:
When I needed knee surgery they lost my Chest Xray and Dr. Remenson said "You will have to postpone your surgery because I want an EKG and a Chest Xray." She had a letter from my Cardiologist clearing me for surgery, but I drove there and got another EKG for her and had the Hospital send a duplicate Chest Xray which stated it had been sent a week before to her office. Very sloppy record keeping. Hopefully your life does not depend upon it!
Patient safety is our offices number one priority. Postponement of surgery would only occur if requested documentation was not received for the physician to review. Our office currently uses up to date electronic medical record keeping, which is time-stamped and logged for patient safety. Should a medical records be received via fax, it would have been logged into the system for accurate record keeping.
Author:
Unfortunately this office is unorganized and unprofessional and a danger to your health. They called in a double dose of my Prescription. I called and asked them to speak to Dr Remenson as the dose did not seem correct and to call me back. The office NEVER called me back. I called the office several times and was either hung up upon, or put on hold until the phone disconnected. I lost 18 pounds in a month on the double dose and this had a very negative impact on my health.
This is a serious accusation made towards our office which we do not take lightly. In review, it appears your call came in after patient hours on a Friday afternoon. However, a return call was placed to the number on file Monday. In further chart review, the dose sent electronically to the pharmacy is consistently with which the patient stated they were currently taking.
Author:
Dr. Remenson is very thorough when reviewing your bloodwork. I highly recommend her. Very competent!
Author:
Wonderful physician but not affiliated with hospital. She is pro-active and very empathetic . Easy to speak with.
Author:
Dr. Remenson is a wonderful and caring doctor. She takes her time and treats you with kindness and is aware of your needs. I feel that you are making the best decision with joining her practice as a patient. She is completely thorough and has a tremendous amount of compassion.
Author:
As a patient of over 15 years, let me tell you that I've found an exceptional physcian in Dr. Remenson. Her office is beautifully appointed, clean, and welcoming.. Her staff and nurse are courteous, professional, and highly qualified. Dr. Remenson is an outstanding example of what a physician should be: caring, concerned, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable. She treats her patients as individuals, answers all of your questions, and explains things clearly. She's simply THE BEST. LOVE HER
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Remenson for over 14 years. In that time, I have found her to be exceedingly competent, caring, compassionate and considerate of her patients' needs. She is very thorough when addressing medical concerns and issues, and is an excellent diagnostician as well. Her office provides the patient with a clean and inviting environment, and her staff is professional and accommodating. I truly trust her judgment and advice. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
Author:
I was disappointed with the lack of thoroughness during exams but was utterly shocked by the arrogance and rudeness of the front office staff.
It does not appear that you were a patient of our practice. These types of accusations are taken very seriously by our office. We receive positive praise from both patients and vendors complimenting our staff on a regular basis.
Author:
GREAT DR. THE OFFICE IS VERY CLEAN THE STAFF IS VERY SWEET I WOULD RECOMMEND DR ELLA REMENSON.
Author:
Incredible doctor! I don't usually leave reviews but think its necessary after my most recent visit. Dr. Remenson is direct and to the point. She's the only doctor that made me be accountable to eating badly and not exercising. Trust me, I didn't want to hear it a few months back but once I started listening, I life changed for the BETTER! Not only is Dr. Remenson brilliant, she has a staff that is top notch! I cannot say enough about this practice. Dr. Remenson and her staff should be the
Author:
Dr. Remenson is a very bright, intuitive and caring doctor. She is a skilled practitioner and helped me understand the complexity of my medical condition when other doctors could not. She truly wants her patients to live the best life possible!
Great listener!