Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD

Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD is a family medicine specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At Houston in 1988 and specializes in family medicine.Read her story

12121 Richmond Ave Ste 122

Houston, TX 77082

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Yang treats your condition or procedure

• Atherosclerosis
  • Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Breast Exam
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Cold
  • Constipation
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Perimenopause
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
  • Physical Examination
  • Pneumonia
  • Pulmonary Function Test
  • Rib Fracture
  • Rosacea
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shortness of Breath
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Tinnitus
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Urinalysis
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaccination
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Venous Insufficiency
  • Vertigo
  • Vitamin D Deficiency
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

Dr. Yang has been providing care continuously to west Houston families since 1991. She is experienced in evaluation and management of common acute and chronic diseases. She also has a strong interest in health promotion and disease prevention. She be...

Baylor College Of Med

4.3

Dr. Yang?
Dr. Yang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD
I have been using Dr. Yang for more than 25 years. She has seen me through a number of health issues and has always been thorough and compassionate. My daughter has also used her. I have a great deal of confidence in her judgment and would have no hesitation about recommending her to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD?
I was yelled at by Dr. Yang's husband (who is also an employee at the office), treated with disregard, told to go away, and told that the matter I contacted the office for was not important. Mr. Yang also gave me copies of another patient's full medical records due to his negligence in verifying my identity because he was preoccupied with speaking to me in a demeaning tone. This office is extremely rude and unprofessional. Dr. Yang herself ultimately condoned her husband's behavior.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Yang for nearly 20 years. Very thorough and thoughtful. I much appreciate her on line portal for patients. Allows me to better understand all my medical records and to more easily communicate with Ms Yang between visits. Easy to schedule appointments as well. Thanks for the great care I also need to mention her physician's assistant Elizabeth whom has been with her for a number of years as well. There is simply no one better at drawing blood or giving vaccinations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD?
Dr Yang has been my doctor for over 15 years and also my children's doctor when they were young. Dr Yang is competent, knowledgeable, diligent and always compare notes from previous visits. Thank you Dr Yang for your care and support!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD?
Dr Yang has been my Dr for 4 yrs. she is also pcp for my daughters. She is thorough, kind and always up to date. We appreciate the family practice she offers, paperwork is always handled efficiently and we never have difficulty making convenient appointments or quick appointments for my school age children. Recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Yang for over 10 years. She is very good at what she does and she really cares for her patients. If she feels that you need additional tests, she will not hesitate to order these and recommend you to a specialist if needed. Sometimes she tends to speak very fast but I don't have a problem with that. That may be an issue with some patients. Her nurse, also named Elizabeth, is wonderful at giving shots and drawing blood (no bruising like some of my other experiences).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD?
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Yang for over 15 years. We are extremely satisfied with how we are treated. I have confidence in her decisions, and her referrals. From my experience, she care about her patients and encourages me to do things that will improve my overall health. I also, respect and appreciate her office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Yang for over 15 years. She is very attentive and listens to one's concerns. Dr. Yang is very well informed and stays on top of current medical changes and provides guidence. She does not hesitate to suggest a Specialist when she thinks one is necessary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD?
My family has been with Dr Yang for 21 years. In the meantime, she moved twice, we moved three times. We now live in mid-town. But we still drive towards West Houston to see her. That tells it all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD?
Dr Yang has been our family doctor for over 20 years. That in itself should tell you that she is an excellent doctor. You can find a lot of doctors in Houston, but none as good as Dr Yang. She has given very effective care to me and my wife and 2 kids ( who are both grown now). If you are looking for a caring and efficient family doctor, you have found her when you go to Dr Yang.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD?
I have been with Dr. Yang for almost 10 years. She has been incredibly helpful and is a great listener. She takes the time to make sure I am getting the best treatment and all my issues are addressed. I also appreciate that when she has given me referrals, she recommends doctors that she has worked with and knows they will also provide a high level of care. She is very professional and helpful. I recommend Dr. Yang to all my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD?
Excellent physician, I am a 15 year client, all visits have been positive. She is quick (today's sign of a busy/popular doctor) yet always thorough. Gives me strong peace of mind that I am on the right medication, that my seasonal or age-driven shots are current, that she is genuinely interested in my quality of life and not just getting to the next patient. Her long time and highly capable assistant Elizabeth is a great complement to her practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD?
Dr. Yang has been my primary care provider for close to 25 years. I have utmost confidence in her diagnosis and treatment of the various illnesses, injuries, aches and pains I've experienced over the years. She listens well and explains clearly. I appreciate her medical knowledge, as well as the fact that she cares about me as an individual and my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD?
Dr. Yang has been my GP for over 20 years. I'm fairly old and seen a few GPs. From the first visit until present, she is very attentive to what is happening with me. She is the most consistently thorough GP I've had. If possible, I don't take meds. That means she works with me. I very greatly appreciate her expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD?
Dr. Yang is an excellent physician and wonderful human being. She takes the time to go over all my concerns and she is never in a hurry. I have been seeing Dr. Yang for 6 years and I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to be admitted. Her web based portal is very good and she always answers any questions I leave on the portal within 24 hours.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD?
Dr. Yang has been my Family Doctor since 2002. She is professional, knowledgeable, friendly, respectful and caring. She always check her chart and make sure that she covers all of my needs and she explains my medical conditions and her treatment. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Yang's for many years. I love her. She is professional and knowledgeable. The staff is also friendly and helpful, especially with insurance matters.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD?
Dr. Yang has been my physician for 10+ years. She and her staff are always professional and courteous. I highly recommend her if you are currently seeking a family practitioner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Elizabeth Yang for 20+ years and I have received excellent medical care from Dr. Yang and her staff. Very caring and attentive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Yang, MD?
I recommended Dr. Yang to my mom, when her family physician retired. Not long after, my mom developed some minor, non specific, symptoms (fatigue) which could easily have been attributed to 'normal aging' and brushed off. Dr. Yang took them seriously, and ordered blood tests. The results showed my mom had a life threatening condition. She called my mom with the results, and got her immediately admitted to the hospital, which saved her life! I will always be grateful.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Yang?

Elizabeth Yang MD