Dr. Elizabeth Wonpat, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Elizabeth Wonpat, MD
Dr. Elizabeth Wonpat, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Orange Park, FL. She has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Wonpat is affiliated with Saint Vincent's Medical Center Riverside and Orange Park Medical Center.

Dr. Wonpat's Experience

See how Dr. Wonpat's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wonpat

Dr. Wonpat accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Wonpat is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Wonpat has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wonpat's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wonpat to family and friends
    3.7
    Dr. Wonpat's Performance
    Fleming Island, Fl |
    Will not return. Will not recommend. During appointment Dr. Wonpat smelled of smoke, used profanity, and answered her cell phone. She spent barely 15 minutes in the room with me. Nurse was apathetic and unfriendly. Office facility is wonderful, staff not so much. Areas of rating I can't even justify one star, but system forced it.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    I saw "Dr." Wonpat as a patient in Orange Park Medical Center. I saw her 3 times and in those 3 visits she MIGHT have spent a total of 5 minutes with me. She did not take the time to answer my questions or even listen to my concerns. She didn't even examine me. She is extremely rude and seemed more interested in kicking me out of the hospital than taking care of me. She discharged me, but I stayed another day. When she saw that I didn't leave she screamed at me as if I was a disobedient child.
    Orange Park, FL |
    WORST RUN OFFICE IN FLORIDA! The office needs a complete over haul. Keep you on hold forever! I had an appointment, they called the day before to ask me to come in an hour and fifteen minutes early so I agreed. I had not been for over a year so you would think they would ask if I knew the new address but no! I called to get new location but of course cannot get any human to answer. Then I sit there for 25 minutes for my appointment and finally left. No respect for anyone's time but theirs.
    Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Wonpat, MD?
    Are you Dr. Wonpat?

Dr. Wonpat's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Wonpat does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wonpat and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

St Matthew's University (Grand Cayman)

Graduated in 2005

• Italian

Dr. Wonpat does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wonpat and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wonpat does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wonpat and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.