Dr. Elizabeth Trefzger, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female•Age 62
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Elizabeth Trefzger, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Winchester, VA and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from VIRGINIA COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITY / MEDICAL COLLEGE OF VIRGINIA SCHOOL OF MEDICINE in 1986. She is affiliated with medical facilities Valley Health Shenandoah Memorial Hospital Multispecialty Clinic and Warren Memorial Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Winchester Behavioral Health123 Amherst St Winchester, VA 22601
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Hospital SatisfactionPatients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. • See hospitals
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Trefzger's Top Procedures and Conditions
Dr. Trefzger treats Schizophrenia more than 41% of her peers
Dr. Trefzger treats this condition more than 41% of her peers
Dr. Trefzger treats Bipolar Disorder more than 16% of her peers
Dr. Trefzger treats this condition more than 16% of her peers
Dr. Trefzger's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Trefzger accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Trefzger accepts the following insurance:
- Blue Connection (Blue HPN) - VA, NC
- HealthKeepers HMO-POS
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- KeyCare PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card High Performance Network HPN
- Blue Card PPO
- High Performance Network - Tiered HPN
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BCBS PPO
- Community Blue PPO
- PPOBlue PPO
- Optima Health
- Vantage HMO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.