Dermatology  |
Dr. Elizabeth Tichy, MD
Dr. Elizabeth Tichy, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Tichy is affiliated with St. Lukes Baptist Hospital.

6712 N New Braunfels Ave

San Antonio, TX 78209

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Tichy

Dr. Tichy's Experience

Dr. Tichy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

This content was provided by Dr. Tichy "I personally spend substantial time with every patient to provide outstanding care and to allow all questions and concerns to be addressed and resolved during the office visit."

• Dermatology

• University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • University Tex Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Tichy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tichy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tichy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tichy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tichy to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Tichy's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
Poor staffing. Scheduled to have moles inspected and removed. Dr Tichy was great and an enjoyable interaction. However, prior to my appointment, I called and inquired about what would or would not be covered by insurance with the copay. The receptionist, Patty, stated that all would be covered and I was only responsible for copay. Six weeks later I now have a bill for $154. When I called about the bill I was told by Patty that it's not their fault I don't understand my own insurance policy.
San Antonio, TX |
IF you decide to make an appointment with this Doctor MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR INSURANCE WILL AND WILL NOT COVER! During my appointment I inquired about the price for removing a mole. The receptionist "looked it up" and assured me multiple times it would be 100% covered and I wouldn't have to pay anything. Three months later I received a bill for close to $200. When I called about the bill I was told by the same receptionist it was my responsibility to know if any procedures would be covered
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Tichy was on time with my appointment. Her staff was courteous. She quickly diagnosed my condition and the drug she prescribed worked. I would definitely go back to her.
San Antonio, TX |
Went for a consultation, received a diagnosis and was told I'd be contacted to begin treatments and never received a call back. Tried calling on several occasions to set treatments up and nothing.
in San Antonio, TX |
Great bedside manner, explained everything. Very personable and easy to have a discussion with.
in Von ormy |
I've been seeing Dr. Tishy for years now anger never once have I been disappointed with her or her staff! Dr. Tishy has changed my life dramatically! After suffering for years with severe plaque psoriasis she had my body clear in a matter of weeks. I would highly recommend her to anyone with skin problems. Just love love love her and her staff.
Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Tichy, MD?
Are you Dr. Tichy?