Dr. Elizabeth Riccardi, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Crouse Medical Practice, PLLC 739 Irving Ave Ste 200 Syracuse, NY 13210 Get Directions
Dr. Elizabeth Riccardi, MD
Dr. Elizabeth Riccardi, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Syracuse, NY. She has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Riccardi is affiliated with Crouse Hospital.

Dr. Riccardi's Experience

See how Dr. Riccardi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Riccardi

Dr. Riccardi accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Riccardi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Riccardi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Riccardi to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Riccardi's Performance
Syracuse, NY |
Elizabeth Riccardi has lead me to not trust the medical profession as I once felt I should! She and her nurse Christina are rude, condescending, will brush you off and deflect. My gut told me on day 1; but I didn'the realize it until I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and she called 3 days after saying "I heard about your results, if there's anything we can do just give "us" a call. No compassionate, empathy or concern. Even showing an attitude because of my request for a new PCP. I'm saddened.
Syracuse, NY |
My experience with her was the most bizarre/uncomfortable doctor appointment I have ever had. I went to her bc my doctor of 20+ years retired and it was time for my yearly physical. She is the most condescending, judgemental human being I have ever encountered. I wish I would have read the reviews before I went to her. I was amazed at how similar all the stories are. Thankfully the office allowed me to transfer my care to another physician.
Syracuse, NY |
I was assigned to Dr. Riccardi when another doctor (so impersonal, I literally don't remember his name) left the practice in 2013. I was apprehensive before we met, but as soon as I had my first physical, was very pleased. My interactions so far have been my annual physical exams with her, which are always thorough and comfortable. She's extremely knowledgeable and attentive. I am urging my husband to start going to her as well. Are the other reviewers really talking about the same person?!?
Walden, NY |
Condescending. I was made to feel bad for seeking help for a sudden onset of health issues. Ok for basic stuff like sinus infections. Was probably great textbook wise in med school but not great at thinking outside of the box. Much of my health stuff over nearly a year was entered into the chart on the same onset date which was not at all accurate. Some of the notes were not accurate as well. Finally a nurse I know asked me why I was going to someone who could not put the puzzle pieces together.
Syracuse, NY |
I was assigned to Dr. Riccardi when my dr left the practice. From day one, she has not listened to me. She has prescribed meds and then argued when I was having side effects that could kill me. She has made contadictory statements every visit. When I tried to change to another dr, the practice discharged me, including the endocrinologist I see in that practice, who I have seen far longer than Dr. Riccardi.
in Syracuse, NY |
She accused me of abusing pills b/c I took a refill on something she told me she wanted me to stop. I explained to her I didnt mean to cause problems & the meds were already called in by then. She just said "Hm" while nodding her head. She then continued to say she feels I am most likely abusing other meds that she had been prescribing me for 2 years now. She took the meds I needed away from me & left me shaking & afraid of what I didnt understand. She made me feel like a person I knew I wasn't.
in Syracuse, NY |
Dr. Riccardi has been completely amazing in my healthcare. She is very knowledgeable and has been very patient with all my questions and needs.
in Syracuse, NY |
I always wanted in a physician that my wishes and rights as a patient be respected. It's the obligation of a physician to educate and inform you of all available treatments and protocols available to manage your health care. It's not the function of a doctor to impose or deny services to a patient if this patient doesn't agree with her protocol or decides to follow an alternate treatment. As a cancer patient (and any other kind of patient), I have the right to decide my treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Riccardi, MD?
Are you Dr. Riccardi?

Compare Dr. Riccardi

Dr. Riccardi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Riccardi does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Riccardi and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

SUNY UPSTATE MED UNIV

Graduated in 2010

Dr. Riccardi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Riccardi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Riccardi does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Riccardi and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.