Dr. Elizabeth Poynor, MD

Dr. Elizabeth Poynor, MD

Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Elizabeth Poynor, MD is a gynecology specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons in 1988 and specializes in gynecology, oncology, and more.

157 E 81st St

New York, NY 10028

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. Poynor's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Poynor's Top Procedures and Conditions

Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Poynor treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders more than 95% of her peers

Dr. Poynor treats this condition more than 95% of her peers

4.4

Dr. Poynor?
Dr. Poynor's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Elizabeth Poynor, MD
shes a well accomplished obgyn/oncologist/surgeon. Dr Poynor is patient and a good listener shes not alarming what makes her a great doctor. i am nervous patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Poynor, MD?
It’s hard to say if the doctor is outstanding as the office is run so poorly . The staff gave me mixed messages re appointments and the office manager was awful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Poynor, MD?
Such a beautiful office and professional staff! My family has come for years and referred me for my procedure. The wait time can be long however the constant updates from her compassionate staff were very considerate and unique. My case was not an emergency so I am very understanding of Dr. Poynor ‘s prioritizing the ones that were during my visit. If you are not thrilled with a diagnosis this practice seems the place to be!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Poynor, MD?
Amazing and gifted doctor. She has compassion and knowledge that she brings to every encounter with her patients. She is my rock through the 5 years I've been battling stage 4 ovarian cancer and I couldn't do without her advice and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Poynor, MD?
I owe my life to Dr. Elizabeth Poynor. After searching for 15 years to find a surgeon and doctor who takes the time to understand what's wrong with me versus dismissing my symptoms, I found Dr. Poynor. She was able to do surgery and diagnosis me with Stage 4 endometriosis. Since surgery, Catherine has always been able to accommodate my schedule when I need to see Dr. Poynor. Dr. Poynor takes her time with you and explains. She also follows up with me while I'm at home. She is AMAZING!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Poynor, MD?
As other reviewers wrote, Dr . Poynor is amazing. Professional, caring/compassionate, extremely knowledgeable , and down to earth. She actually apologized for having me wait. It was worth waiting , especially after hearing the reason. A new patient came in on the wrong day and Dr. Poynor couldn't turn them away. OMG, who does that anymore in the field of medicine? I would certainly appreciate that if it were me who came on the wrong day. I feel extremely fortunate to have Dr. Poynor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Poynor, MD?
Dr. Poynor is at once attuned to your issues. She is professional polished and down-to-Earth; not always a likely trio. I seek an integrative, holistic approach to my health challenges and Dr. Poynor was not only an advocate of the integration she referred me to a wonderful practioner. As a woman it is so important to encounter highly skilled and well educated female healers, Dr. Poynor is one of them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Poynor, MD?
Have been a patient for three years now and always feel that the staff and Dr. Poynor are concerned and caring. The medical care and attention are above reproach. I highly recommend Dr. Poynor and the practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Poynor, MD?
It's not often you find a practice that you actually find yourself looking forward to an office visit! The practice of DR. Poynor is just that kind of place The office is decorated in such a way as to make you feel comfortable upon entering, while the staff always greets you promptly & pleasantly. Sometimes you find yourself waiting just a few minutes longer than a busy New Yorker wants. Other than that they have always handled the billing and insurance for me promptly and she is my go to Dr
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Poynor, MD?
Wow, was super surprised to see a one-star review, I think this must be a mistake, Every time I have been to Dr. Poynor's office, I have been treated extremely well by her staff and certainly by her. I have been a patient of Dr. Poynor for close to decade now and would not go anywhere else or accept any other Dr. of office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Poynor, MD?
I feel very fortunate in having Dr. Poynor as my GYN. I have been her patient for many years. Today she and her staff really showed their concern for me & my discomfort. She squeezed me into her very busy schedule on the day I called and she gave me the same care, consideration & help she always has. She is available & calls me back at the end of the day. How very rare this is and how lucky I am to have Dr. Poynor as my doctor. I highly recommend her to any woman looking for an excellent GYN.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Poynor, MD?
Dr. Poynor was O.K. but the office staff was much to be desired.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Poynor, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Poynor?