Dr. Elizabeth Ouellette, MD

Dr. Elizabeth Ouellette, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Female | 64 years old

45 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Ouellette specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery and practices in Coral Gables, FL. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Ouellette? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ouellette's Experience

See how Dr. Ouellette's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ouellette

Dr. Ouellette accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Ouellette has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ouellette's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ouellette to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Ouellette's Performance
in Miami, FL |
My experience was very disapointing, I wait to have my appointment date scheduled for about a month and half, i arrived as requested 15min prior my appointment I wait for over an hour and when I ask the assistant howlong would take to be call and she asked the Doctor Elizabeth, she told her in front of me another 40min without even express any excuses, very desrespectful and disapointing, I ask to void my payment and letf. If you have an appoitment with her setup the proper time spending.
in Miami, FL |
Best doctor. Kind and takes her time. An Outstanding Hand Surgeon. I highly recommend her!!
The worst treatment of my life! After a 3 hour wait, Dr. O had 1 of her PA's set my broken wrist, because 'he was brilliant at doing this' & I could avoid surgery. He did set it well, BUT I was fully conscious & did not even receive a nerve block. Unbelievable pain! Dr. O had said I would 'just scream a little' & then it would be over. No anesthesia given, because 'it would be dangerous & might kill me like Michael Jackson...' The truth: her PA does not have admitting rights at any OR.
Miami, FL |
Find a better option. I'm sure the doctor is great, she has the best reviews and I'm sure she is an amazing professional. Unfortunately, I asked for an appointment with her and got checked but a nurse practitioner that didn't even take an X-ray on my wrist. Gave me some pills and dismissed me after my $140 co-payment. Fast forward to 3 months after that, my hand got worst, and I called to get an appointment with the doctor, this time, please; but they informed me that if I want to see the doctor
in Miami, FL |
Poor follow up with customers, deficient administration. My husband saw her months ago, needed a procedure for his hand, after hundreds of calls and promises, Dr. Ouellette never could get the paperwork together to get it done. Her office never returns calls or follow up with patients. My husbands hand is worse and we will go to another specialist.
Miami |
Had a horrible experience. Surgery gone very wrong. Still suffering. No help offered from this doc. My last appointment follow up was last week. 7 months post surgery and still suffering. I waited 3 hours to see Dr Ouellette and she still had not gotten to me. I walked out. Just ridiculous and beyond rude! Find another doctor. Zero stars.
in Homestead, FL |
Both my hands were crippled. I had my left hand operated on last year and was so pleased with the results I had the right hand done this year. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Ouellette and her staff. Her physical therapists are excellent and very understanding, and the office is full of friendly competent staff. If I am seeing the doctor, I might have to wait. They take emergencies, and that can cause a delay. When I go in for my weekly therapy, they are on time or waiting for me.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Ouellette is a very warm and considerate physician. She spends as much time with you as you need. There is no rushing through the exam, all questions are answered and surgery if any is needed is explained fully. When leaving the office I felt that I was cared for as one of the family. There are comments about long wait times, but I feel that is expected in this office as there are several emergencies on a daily basis. No one is rushed. The wait is always worth it. I recommend her highly,
in Coral Gables, FL |
What a wonderful physician! From the 1st appt w/ the Nurse Practitioner, Michael, to getting back to see Dr. O.was quick and uncomplicated. My daughter is a sign language interpreter & for her this arm pain was beyond serious. The moment Dr. O. met& started talking to my daughter she took deep & personal interest in her as a person and treated the whole being, not just her arm. Surgery was today, went smoothly& we could not have asked for better treatment. Hand problem? You want nobody but her!
in Coral Gables, FL |
I just finished a 3-month treatment after breaking my right-hand's distal radios. This was my first serious accident and first visit to an Orthopedist Practice ever. From the reception, Michael, Christian and Dr. Ouellette, the visit was pleasant, albeit the injury. Michael and Christian took care of me and my hand showed both professionalism and concern for me. The practice and environment are very professional. I have recommended the practice to others. Heartfelt thanks to the team.
in Miami, FL |
If you're in a hurry to be treated like the assembly line patient so many of us have been conditioned to accept by doctors rushing through their patients, then find another doctor! If you want an excellent doctor who genuinely cares about her patients' care, then choose Dr Ouellette. She never hurries through. It takes so long to see her because she actually spends time with her patients, draws pictures and explains everything. She fixed both of my hands and I love and trust this woman!
in Miami fl |
Offensive wait time!!!!
in Coral Gables, Fl. |
Dr. Oulette is not only an excellent surgeon but a very caring and empathetic person. She performed bilateral carpal tunnel release surgery on me. Went in with acute pain and numbness and woke up pain free and happy. Dr.'s team is very supportive of her patients. Highly recommend to all!
in Miami, FL |
She's totally amazing. I've had both carpals done in the last two years without incidence.I'd wholeheartedly recommend this doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Ouellette, MD?
Are you Dr. Ouellette?

Dr. Ouellette's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Ouellette has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ouellette's Board Certifications

• Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lupus
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

University Miami School Med Jackson Mem

Completed in 1985

Texas A&M University / Main Campus

Graduated in 1974

Dr. Ouellette does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ouellette and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery